Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2014, 08:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
yes, it is interesting because the more I read her quotes the more interesting i find. Did you by any chance see her speech she made at her hometown Jewish church? It is a great speech, and even if you are not Jewish it is easily relatable.
No, but I have read some quotes from it. I know she mentioned Josh a few times without really mentioning him!

Quote:
SOURCE

I really liked this outfit, I hope they dress her like this for season 4
That was one of the strong suits of S2, her wardrobe. Hoping she gets a little more flare to her wardrobe again next season.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
No, but I have read some quotes from it. I know she mentioned Josh a few times without really mentioning him!
I am going to post it, if you have time you should check it out. It is a great speech also it is cute how she describes or views her relationship with Josh. With out naming him

Quote:
That was one of the strong suits of S2, her wardrobe. Hoping she gets a little more flare to her wardrobe again next season.
I feel really bad for Ginny, I feel like she got the short end of the stick when it comes to the wardrobe for her in Storybrooke. Her FTL clothes are amazing and I have loved all the stuff they have had her in, except maybe the cape she wore in 3x10 during the Honeymoon scene. But she got screwed in the first half of S2 having to wear the same clothes for 9 episodes and then in season 3A they had to wear the same clothes again for another 9 episodes. Then in 3B with her being pregnant they stuck her in some really bad fitting clothes. I hated that red jacket they had her in, they made her look bigger than she really is. She looks smaller in her most recent candids. I think the reason why everyone is shocked she hasn't had the baby is because she has been "9" months pregnant since the show started in March up again for 3B. So they made her look 9 months when she was only 5-6 months.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Ah yeah, Ginny's speech is great. All the references to her romantic partner in crime were adorable. Really gives some good insights into what she draws her to Josh as well, I think.
Old 05-20-2014, 11:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Ah yeah, Ginny's speech is great. All the references to her romantic partner in crime were adorable. Really gives some good insights into what she draws her to Josh as well, I think.
It really was I like her whole reference to Home and the different types, very relatable even if you are not Jewish. I also liked when she said that to her, her current home was wherever her Romantic Partner in Crime (Josh) was. It is funny because when they had that line for Snow in 3x03 about saying Charming was her home, I was like wait a sec.

But her little insights to Josh were super adorable, though I remember when she was engaged to her ex and then when she/they announced they had separated. I always wondered what caused it because they seemed happy just a couple months before. But then when I heard her speech about how important her religion is to her and how her ex (granted she didn't name him) was not supportive I realized that was what ultimately doomed them. Then when she mentioned how not only supportive Josh is to her religion but he seems to be involved as well. I think that is great because you can tell that her religion is very important to her and when you want a marriage and family these are very important points. Plus I love that she called him or implies he was her Spark.
Old 05-21-2014, 12:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I am going to post it, if you have time you should check it out. It is a great speech also it is cute how she describes or views her relationship with Josh. With out naming him

Thanks. I will have to watch it when I get a chance!

Quote:
I feel really bad for Ginny, I feel like she got the short end of the stick when it comes to the wardrobe for her in Storybrooke. Her FTL clothes are amazing and I have loved all the stuff they have had her in, except maybe the cape she wore in 3x10 during the Honeymoon scene. But she got screwed in the first half of S2 having to wear the same clothes for 9 episodes and then in season 3A they had to wear the same clothes again for another 9 episodes. Then in 3B with her being pregnant they stuck her in some really bad fitting clothes. I hated that red jacket they had her in, they made her look bigger than she really is. She looks smaller in her most recent candids. I think the reason why everyone is shocked she hasn't had the baby is because she has been "9" months pregnant since the show started in March up again for 3B. So they made her look 9 months when she was only 5-6 months.
Yeah, she's had some pretty bad luck with Storybrooke wardrobe. Hopefully S4 wardrobe will treat her well!
Old 05-21-2014, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

ooh that is great, thanks. I love that they added fierce

Well I am on the West Coast and it is still not the 22nd yet, put these already popped up so I decided to bring them over

Happy 36th Birthday, Ginnifer Michelle Goodwin!

SOURCE

Last edited by fairy_mermaid; 05-21-2014 at 09:36 PM
Old 05-21-2014, 10:24 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 05-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

lovely
Old 05-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Loyal Fan

This one of my favorite Snow outfits for this season, plus I really like this picture she looks to fierce.

SOURCE
Old 05-22-2014, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Ginny.
Old 05-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Happy birthday Ginny!
Old 05-22-2014, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

This was ABC's official birthday wish:

Old 05-25-2014, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

Snow a s a mother:

x
Old 05-25-2014, 02:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you for bringing these, I don't know whether to smile or crying looking at these. How heartbreaking it has been Snow during her quest in trying to be a mother. At least they didn't put the image of her after Charming takes baby Emma to the wardrobe, Ginny's heartbreak was just so hard to watch.