Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm. I caught something from last night's episode. It could discount the 'Rumple is Zelena's father' theory.

Zelena knicked Rumple while shaving him, his blood on her finger. Then, later, she goes to Rumple's shop, encounters Belle, then appears to use that same blood on her finger to unlock his safe. Would she have needed his blood to do that if she were blood related to him? I just wonder since the story just pointed out that Zelena was able to bypass Regina's blood lock|magic because they are sisters.

And then there was that reference from Snow about Zelena having known Johanna. Sure, she could have been lying to Snow, but Johanna is a connection to Snow, Eva, and by extension, Leopold. Please don't let this be hinting that Leopold could be her true father? My gosh, Regina married him and the idea that Cora and Regina shared the same man is just ... bleh for me.

If not that, and not Rumple, is it possible her father is someone from OZ?

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

I don't like to think about Leopold. His whole storyline came off way to rape'y.

Maybe Zelena's dad was the wizard of Oz?

): )
Old 03-24-2014, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Either way, I just think the show would be pushing it to have had Cora force Regina into marriage with her other daughter's father, all the while knowing it. Plus, it would make no sense because Cora could have just used Zelena to become Queen, after getting Eva and Snow out of the way first. No need for the elaborate ruse with Regina. But maybe the writers only care about twisty shock value at this point.

Hopefully I was just reading into that. It is entirely possible Zelena knew Johanna another way.

Wizard of OZ could be possible.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Well, for what ever reason Zelena is green. That might have made it impossible to be queen or even a princess.

): )
Old 03-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ True but what I mean is Leopold as the father would have made it more likely for Cora to have kept Zelena, so that she could push her daughter up the royal ladder so to speak. In this scenario, it is highly unlikely she ever would have turned green.

Old 03-25-2014, 09:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

I had that theroy about Leopold in the very beginning when I told you "or I have another gross theory". now that I know that Zelena is older than Regina (I sometimes thought that maybe she had an affair with leopold while regina was already married. yes i know shudders) but since Zelena is older and Eva was still alive by that time I dont think Leopold would have slept wiht Cora. on top ofthat if he did... Cora could just have used that to destroy eva.. she didnt have to kill her.. I know she wanted her out of the way but I am sure that eva would have left on her own if herhusband had cheated on her. so I really hope that the writers wont go there. because that would not only be shocking but really really.. creepy lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Some more good points and I hope you are right because that kind of revelation would be truly disturbing for me on OUAT. This show has some pretty crazy family connections but that would just be taking familial relations to a whole other level. Not that Cora is necessarily above doing such a dastardly thing in the name of power and making her daughter Queen but there would just be other things that would not make it have a whole lot of sense. That kind of revelation would be totally contrived for shock value imo. Lets hope they do not go there.

Old 03-28-2014, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

aww, this is so cute.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

aww that is soo cute

and I agree heather, it would and I would be truly shocked lol so yes lets hope.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-31-2014, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

So good they'll be sorting out their differences next week.
Old 03-31-2014, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh I am sure they will. promo looked intense

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-31-2014, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Do we know if Zelena is around just for this 1/2 season or will she continue when/if the show is renewed? Just curious, I don't read all of the Eddy & Adam interview stuff.

It's nice to see them all working together against one enemy & her flying monkeys.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

we dont really know yet.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-01-2014, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrierluv (View Post)
Do we know if Zelena is around just for this 1/2 season or will she continue when/if the show is renewed? Just curious, I don't read all of the Eddy & Adam interview stuff.

It's nice to see them all working together against one enemy & her flying monkeys.
My guess? She is probably just the villain for this part of the season, like Pan and Cora were temporary, but will be defeated by season finale's end. S4 will probably deal with a new threat or threats.

Next episode looks intense for Regina|Zelena. That looked like Regina being sent through the clock tower in the promo.

@ the fanart. That is almost kind of cute.

Old 04-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
My guess? She is probably just the villain for this part of the season, like Pan and Cora were temporary, but will be defeated by season finale's end. S4 will probably deal with a new threat or threats.
I hope you're right. Cora went on way too long for my taste and I can see this one (WW) getting old sooner than later. It was great to see the end of Pan after that 11 episode arc.