Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2014, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ It is also makes me wonder about Zelena's father and if he was of some upperclass. Probably could have contributed to Cora's growing anger regarding her status and lot in life. Especially if she felt used and abandoned by him.

We never knew if Cora had her mother around. Her father was certainly a drunk and of what little we did see, Cora seemed to hold disdain for him. Would not surprise me one bit if he had the infant 'sold.'

Now, Regina just found out about Zelena but I do wonder how and when Zelena found out the truth about Regina? Did someone tell her or did she uncover the truth herself. Rumple?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
It's okay, not a problem.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-20-2014 at 06:04 AM
Old 03-20-2014, 08:06 AM
Absolute Fan

We know that there are a few things that Adam and Eddy have meticulously planned out (Neal as Baelfire and the Pan storyline), and Zel's story feels like it's another one of those things, so I can't help but feeling that it is highly unlikely that Zel's father is anyone other than Rumple.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 03-20-2014, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I will admit that Rumple as the dad fits the most per the contract agreement made with Rumple and Cora in TMD episode of last season. The timeline for it is just confusing me though if Zelena is right in implying that Cora had her before marrying into royalty. I mean, Cora left Rumple and there was no evidence of any baby yet. Wouldn't Zelena have been born after Cora married Henry, with Cora trying to pass off the baby as the Prince's? This is if Cora was already pregnant when she left Rumple?

Unless .... maybe there was actually a significant time gap between the time Cora left Rumple and married the Prince? Enough time to have a baby and give it up which could account for Zelena's claim that Cora had her first, before worming into the royalty? Just making some hypothetical guesses but if that were the case, I do wonder how Cora would have kept a pregnancy hidden from both Rumple and the Royals. I guess magic is a possibility or she didn't and that is how Rumple came to find out about and teach Zelena.

Still hope they address why Rumple dumped Zelena in favor of Regina at some point for his curse. Did Zelena not have what he was looking for? Hm.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm no there wasnt a time gab. she wanted to run off with rumple the day before her wedding but then smelled power and ripped her heart out and left rumple. so thats about that. I wonder exactly how much older Zelena is. I mean she doesnt look that much older. I mean I am also fairly certain that the dad is DEFINITELY someone we know and I also think its rumple. I am just confused as to how it was played out. or the father is someone else that we also still know tho

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-20-2014, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yes, right, the wedding was to be soon. I did not think there would have been enough time to have a baby in secret. Hm. Definitely got to be someone we know. Rumple seems the likely candidate, the timeline is just throwing that off for me, though.

Old 03-20-2014, 09:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Honestly, I don't think the timeline is actually that important when it comes to figuring out Zel's paternity.... for two reasons:
1) Cora could easily have disguised her pregnancy by magical means and paid someone off to discretely get rid of Zel once she was born
2) Zel's info about when she was born would more than likely have come second-hand and could therefore be partially or wholly inaccurate, especially since it sounds as if Cora abandoned her at birth
Old 03-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

everything she wanted.

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 03-21-2014, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Nice gif. Thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Honestly, I don't think the timeline is actually that important when it comes to figuring out Zel's paternity.... for two reasons:
1) Cora could easily have disguised her pregnancy by magical means and paid someone off to discretely get rid of Zel once she was born
2) Zel's info about when she was born would more than likely have come second-hand and could therefore be partially or wholly inaccurate, especially since it sounds as if Cora abandoned her at birth
True, either of those are possibilities. The only part I do find significant regarding the first possibility is whether Zelena was born before Cora knew Rumple or after. Because that makes a difference when it comes to magic, Cora would not have known how to use magic prior to meeting Rumple. And if she was born after, I wonder if her magic was powerful enough at this point to outweigh going up against her teacher's, the Dark One. I wonder how sucessful she could have been at hiding it from him because one way or another we know he found out.

I am a bit curious about Zelena and Regina's age difference and when Rumple began teaching Zelena. Rumple had to still be hanging around if he somehow came to hold Regina as a baby. Whether it was with Cora's knowledge or not. I mean, sure, Rumple could have been feeding Regina a line later on when he told her they were back together where they belonged but if he really believed that conclusion, I still wonder where Zelena fits into that. Meaning, did he find and teach Zelena first, and for whatever reason concluded she was not good enough nor the one he needed, then came back for Regina? Or did he find Zelena when she was grown like Regina, teaching both of them simultaneously?

I guess it is always possible that Rumple and Cora had another confrontation after she married Prince Henry, and in order to keep Rumple from from snatching baby Regina, the presumed firstborn, ( which could maybe explain the incident where he was holding her), Cora gave up the truth and|or location of her real firstborn, Zelena. Then he went for her and for whatever reasons, it did not work out, so he later came back for the second born to train her. I know it goes against the contract and all but Cora broke it and cheated him, what's to say Rumple would not have done the same to get back at her? In the end, it was all about finding his son so he would have likely done what he needed to. Just some ideas.

Old 03-21-2014, 10:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

I am curious about the age difference too and why rumple even thought both of them. did he want to see how is better for casting the curse? I mean he ultimatively chose regina becasue she drives on emotions just like rumple does and Zelena is more like ... hurtng things because its fun and wicked.

oh I think if Cora gave Rumple the information of having a child wiht him... rumple would have gone mad that cora even kept this from him. and zelena wouldnt have been living in oz but with rumple because that was part of the deal they made. but well I could be wrong about that.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I am curious about the age difference too and why rumple even thought both of them. did he want to see how is better for casting the curse? I mean he ultimatively chose regina becasue she drives on emotions just like rumple does and Zelena is more like ... hurtng things because its fun and wicked.

I suspect that Zelena's actions are also driven by emotions.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
Never got the love from crazy psycho mommy that Regina did. Poor greenie.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
^ Nice gif. Thanks for sharing.

True, either of those are possibilities. The only part I do find significant regarding the first possibility is whether Zelena was born before Cora knew Rumple or after. Because that makes a difference when it comes to magic, Cora would not have known how to use magic prior to meeting Rumple. And if she was born after, I wonder if her magic was powerful enough at this point to outweigh going up against her teacher's, the Dark One. I wonder how sucessful she could have been at hiding it from him because one way or another we know he found out.

I am a bit curious about Zelena and Regina's age difference and when Rumple began teaching Zelena. Rumple had to still be hanging around if he somehow came to hold Regina as a baby. Whether it was with Cora's knowledge or not. I mean, sure, Rumple could have been feeding Regina a line later on when he told her they were back together where they belonged but if he really believed that conclusion, I still wonder where Zelena fits into that. Meaning, did he find and teach Zelena first, and for whatever reason concluded she was not good enough nor the one he needed, then came back for Regina? Or did he find Zelena when she was grown like Regina, teaching both of them simultaneously?

I guess it is always possible that Rumple and Cora had another confrontation after she married Prince Henry, and in order to keep Rumple from from snatching baby Regina, the presumed firstborn, ( which could maybe explain the incident where he was holding her), Cora gave up the truth and|or location of her real firstborn, Zelena. Then he went for her and for whatever reasons, it did not work out, so he later came back for the second born to train her. I know it goes against the contract and all but Cora broke it and cheated him, what's to say Rumple would not have done the same to get back at her? In the end, it was all about finding his son so he would have likely done what he needed to. Just some ideas.
Based on what we know, my speculation is that Cora got pregnant with Zel shortly before she ripped out her heart and left Rumple, but didn't discover the pregnancy until after her wedding to Henry, at which point she could've used magic to conceal the pregnancy.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
maybe just one. jealousy.

Regina is driven by love and hate mostly lol

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-23-2014, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Add me please!
Old 03-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

welcome

LEVERAGE campaign