Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2014, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

You all have to do what makes you happy or less sad.

I just don't see why you would need to resort to pointing fingers by saying the writers were only pandering to one fanbase. Because I doubt that that's true.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Doesn't matter if it's true. It's how we feel.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Fair enough.

I'm sorry the writers took away your reason for watching.

Last edited by scififan2009; 03-31-2014 at 08:56 AM
Old 03-31-2014, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
And it's how the writers have made us feel .
Old 03-31-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
combine that with Neal wanting Emma to find "Tallahassee" without him meaning with another certain character. Be more obvious tptb

it's not like I was actually watching the show anyway, just saw the gifs on tumblr and my irritation with this show came back.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks

Exactly
Old 03-31-2014, 08:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

so people are saying that MRJ wanted to leave? how do you know that? Is there an interview? something I'm missing?

And I don't know if i want to keep watching - for me, i started watching in season 1 because of the fairy tale aspect. I thought season 1 was REALLY well done, and iw as upset when Grahm died. However, i kept watching because season 1 was good, in my opinion

since then, i feel like it's gone down hill - and not just because of Neal, but because of a lot of things i won't rant about here since it's not all related to ST. This just feels like the last straw
Old 03-31-2014, 08:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellyG14 (View Post)
so people are saying that MRJ wanted to leave? how do you know that? Is there an interview? something I'm missing?

And I don't know if i want to keep watching - for me, i started watching in season 1 because of the fairy tale aspect. I thought season 1 was REALLY well done, and iw as upset when Grahm died. However, i kept watching because season 1 was good, in my opinion

since then, i feel like it's gone down hill - and not just because of Neal, but because of a lot of things i won't rant about here since it's not all related to ST. This just feels like the last straw
Yes season one was the best and you are right it has been going down hill .
Old 03-31-2014, 08:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
combine that with Neal wanting Emma to find "Tallahassee" without him meaning with another certain character. Be more obvious tptb

it's not like I was actually watching the show anyway, just saw the gifs on tumblr and my irritation with this show came back.
Agreed just another way to push CS .
Old 03-31-2014, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I doubt he wanted to leave.

Exactly Melly.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with you guys, S1 was easily the best and slowly it's deteriorated. It doesn't have the magic that S1 brought. Sad that this is one of those shows.

Has it even been renewed for a S4? We know that Once in Wonderland got canned.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-31-2014, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't think so. But then I haven't paid attention to spoilers for it for months.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Beckett (View Post)
I'm with you guys, S1 was easily the best and slowly it's deteriorated. It doesn't have the magic that S1 brought. Sad that this is one of those shows.

Has it even been renewed for a S4? We know that Once in Wonderland got canned.
for me i think it's because they're repeating a lot - everyone is always separated or lacking memories, and it's just getting old. And a story that is SO big on finding family and we'll always find you and happy endings - it just doesn't do it. I get that they can't wrap up happy endings just yet, because then there would be no way to go, but they're taking away the possibility of happy endings for many characters

and not just Emma, imo (great for CS fans, and maybe i'm projecting, but i feel like hook will always be the replacement for her......maybe i'm wrong, but that's how i see it) but Henry and Rumple and Belle......

so who gets a happy ending? Snow and Charming? that's it? was that the point of the show? because it feels shallow to me
Old 03-31-2014, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The show was suppose to be about hope, family, and happy endings. But it's not anymore.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so pissed and sad about this it's really not okay to kill off someone who's very important to the storyline. He's not only connected to Emma but he's connected to everyone from the Enchanted Forest and is part of that part of the story. I just don't know why they felt the need to kill off someone so important as Neal was to the overall story.

I'm going to miss these two they were true soulmates and true love it's really not okay that they killed Neal off.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga