Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2016, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Poor baby, I hope they don't inflict him with a name like Rumplestiltskin, that's kind of cruel in the RW

Anyway, I'm heavily leaning forward to the possibility of rb baby given the "I just had s.." scene and A&E interview after 5x11, but who.knows, we might be wrong. I wasn't into a baby sl for them at this point, but given how 5a ended and Em's own baby bump I'll be happy if it comes

RoseBennett
Old 01-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I think its wonderful that they are (most likely from what we can tell ) going to write a pregnancy coinciding with EdR's. I think it must be so hard to hide a pregnancy on a show, plus recovery can take awhile/be challenging cuz Mama so tired! It must be extra challenging for the writers to be flexible though, due dates can be all over the place with babies coming early or late, sometimes bedrest is needed, if there are delivery/surgical complications, all these affect when Mom can come back to work. The absolute most important thing is Mom/Baby's health but as "the show must go on", I imagine the writers are just trying to be as flexible as they can. The very best hiding of a pregnancy I have ever seen was Sarah Jessica Parker in “Sex and the City”,but even then you could tell. IIRC, she was on until about 5 or 6 months preggo and they cut the season short cuz its just too hard to hide it after that. But they made the next season extra long to make up for it, oh I miss that show! Anyways, hoping the best for EdR and GG and their families, how exciting!

Here is a fun article with how some TV show pregnancies were handled (the "good" and the "bad"): https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...g9N/story.html
Old 01-03-2016, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Poor baby, I hope they don't inflict him with a name like Rumplestiltskin, that's kind of cruel in the RW

Anyway, I'm heavily leaning forward to the possibility of rb baby given the "I just had s.." scene and A&E interview after 5x11, but who.knows, we might be wrong. I wasn't into a baby sl for them at this point, but given how 5a ended and Em's own baby bump I'll be happy if it comes
LOL

I just don't see why they would have shown the aftermath of sex and, more than that, why they would have built a new set for that when they could have shown them going into the back room of the shop. They haven't built a new set for Rumbelle since they lost the original one - and now they did?

Plus the below. Why not just say "No" if it's not? Why make us wait to find out that it's "no"? Why is Belle not with everyone else in the UW? I'd like to think that she was originally supposed to go....though I admit it's possible she wasn't. Eddy's answer is practically a YES.

Quote:
It’s clear that Rumple and Belle rekindled their relationship. Are you considering writing in Emilie de Ravin’s pregnancy now?

Kitsis: I would say it certainly looked like they re-consummated their marriage, so we’ll just have to wait and see, but I would say you’re definitely on the right clue trail.
This from the Hot Seat, where all the answers are supposed to be yes/no types. Why not just say NO?

Quote:
Is Emilie de Ravin’s pregnancy being written in?

KITSIS: We’ll have to wait and see.
HOROWITZ: She’s on the show. So if anyone is concerned that, because of the pregnancy, they’re not going to be seeing her, that’s not the case.
I will say that if it turns out that Belle is NOT pregnant, then Adam and Eddy have a LOT to answer about why they gave such misleading answers........not to mention WHY they sidelined Belle for at least half of the arc. They might also answer to Emilie as well.

Irish, cute article!

Last edited by Betsybelle; 01-03-2016 at 11:34 AM
Old 01-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I would be very very surprised if it's a No now

Quote:
There aren’t a lot of opportunities for women in this land to show what they can do. To see the world, to be heroes. So when you arrived, that was my chance. I always wanted to be brave. I figured, do the brave thing and bravery would follow.
source
Old 01-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

A part of me is a bit afraid of having the rug yanked out from under me, but mostly I'm just excited and not worried about "what if.."

I think I'll use a word that they once used in an episode of "I Love Lucy" to describe a pregnant Lucy.... "infanticipating". They used it because "pregnant" wasn't an option.... I'm using it because I'm anticipating this baby, lol

LOVE that GIF set...... Belle is so strong and I love how she stands up for herself always...... (but I also love how insecure and vulnerable she is)
Old 01-04-2016, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Kick ass Belle is pure people
Old 01-04-2016, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Love the gifset, you tell them Belle!!!!

RoseBennett
Old 01-04-2016, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

She kicks ass all over people doesn't she
Old 01-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

#ScaringlyAngryBeauty

RoseBennett
Old 01-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)
This from the Hot Seat, where all the answers are supposed to be yes/no types. Why not just say NO?

Emilie's pregnancy may be public information, but not all viewers of the show follow celebrities off screen and may not be aware. Whether or not it will be included in Belle's storyline would be considered a spoiler. So please be careful differentiating between the two in discussions of any cast/showrunner interviews.

Feel free to contact Miss Cam or myself if you have any questions.

Thank you.
Old 01-05-2016, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
#ScaringlyAngryBeauty
right I'll be using that next time we see Belle kick ass
Old 01-05-2016, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Sorry, City - I'll be more careful!
Old 01-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

source
Old 01-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

i still do

I.

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

II.

One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o’er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling place.

III.

And on that cheek, and o’er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!
*Lord Byron
Old 01-05-2016, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks

RoseBennett