Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

I guess the flashbacks are to show how messed up they were in the past and how they are trying to change now. Although I get why it would gather more hate towards them from people that already hate them.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 11-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace52373 (View Post)
I think she means the Rumple of this season, who has been trying to make the right choices unlike his past.
I'm not a 'she' ... And Rumple, as has been pointed out, was shown to be a normally functioning adult before the encounters and events that led him to lose his way and ultimately cost him his son and years and years of regret and psychological angst, and has been striving ever since to repair the damage his choices caused.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 11-04-2013, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I think Rumple makes a better mentor to Emma when it comes to teaching her magic.
Because he did such a bang up job with Regina?

Lets see...So Arial was a creepy stalker who never even talked to the guy she followed across the world with, meets Snow who goes on and on about true love in the most mentally deranged way.....then Arial and what's his face meet and bam, he loves her, and she's no longer a crazy stalker person because of it?

Regina teaching Emma magic, epic. Charming's watching on all judgemental and self righteous, check.

No, Regina doesn't want to go save the simi abusive ex that left Emma to rot in prison, she wants to save her son. No Snow, Emma doesn't owe Neal anything, stop being a crazy person.

Regina as Ursala.....so freakin awesome I have no words.

Regina stop's Rumple from making sweet sweet love with a shadow? Good job. And wow....that was some creepy stuff there. A 10 on the eck factor.

Sigh....secrets of the cave? Seriously? What secrets could that lot actually have worth hearing? Regina? Rumple? Sure, they've see some stuff, I'm sure they've got a few secrets that'll keep you up at time.

But Hooks, I secretly luv you Emma?

Snow's, "My adult daughters great, she saved us all, super savior for the win, but I didn't change her diapers so I'd like a new baby please."

Charming, "Was dieing, didn't tell you, not dieing anymore, but can't leave, so no baby for you, Snow."

Emma's, "I wished you were dead, to Neal was pretty good." Will ignore everything else that followed.

Ursala is real and creepy, nice to know.

Arial on top of being a crazy stalker, straight up prison shanked Regina. Anyone else notice that?

All in all, the Charmings are still stupid, and here's hopeing team evil actually saves the day.

): )
Old 11-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Magnus,

It is very possible that I love and adore The Charmings much more than you do.

Your commentary was very funny to read.
Especially: "Arial on top of being a crazy stalker, straight up prison shanked Regina. Anyone else notice that?"

I did! And this Regina fan loved Ariel dinglehoppering Regina. Great stuff!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Total Fan

I really hate the triangle. It ruined Hook, it's ruining Emma and I can't connect at all with Neal, who only keeps my sympathy due to the lovely young Bae.

It's also making me annoyed at Snow since she's being contrivedly used to prop it, especially Emma/Neal, just like Charming was used to prop Emma/Hook last episode.

I kept rolling my eyes when Snow kept forcing the team to look for Neal or when Hook had his big reveal about developing feelings for Emma. Stop forcing them show! .

I'd be pissed off with this storyline if I were Jennifer Morrison and Ginnifer Goodwin.

At least Ginny got the backstory this week. I liked it, I loved Joanna García as Ariel but didn't care much for the choice of Eric so that lessened my interest in seeing them find each other. But, I liked that Ariel will be part of the story now and I'm interested to know what's going on in Storybrook.

Regina and Rumple were great. Lana and Robert are fantastic together.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

That's very likely. I try to be open minded, I DO. But really, every time I hear the words' true love', 'destiny', 'greater good', or 'love always wins', I just want to hit someone in the face with a rock.

With a rock.

Yes, while I'm a die hard Evil Regal, prison shank Arial was entertaining in that aspect. Didn't see it coming. Arial forked Regina, now there's a new ship being born.

Also Rumple and his sweet sweet loving Belle/Pan's Shadow.

Old 11-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Absolute Fan

There IS no love triangle. As of now, we have a situation that is analogous to the Buffy/Angel/Spike dynamic from BtVS.
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 11-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhRightTheConscienceThing (View Post)
Magnus,

It is very possible that I love and adore The Charmings much more than you do.

Your commentary was very funny to read.
Especially: "Arial on top of being a crazy stalker, straight up prison shanked Regina. Anyone else notice that?"

^ With a not-so-valuable "salad trident"!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

As much as I dislike Neal, and Hook's eyeliner, I'd hardly go all Spike/Buffy/Angel storyline. Neal never tried to rape anyone, except that part were he was 300 and Emma was 17. And Hook never ate babies.

But I'll continue to ignore all failures in storyline, love triangle, and look towards the positive, team evil for the win.

Also, Arial forked Regina.

WILL NEVER GET OLD.

Old 11-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Joanna Garcia is perfect as Arial, in my opinion. Lana Parilla is a great actor, loved her as Ursula. I still wish they would explain why Pan is so wicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I think Rumple makes a better mentor to Emma when it comes to teaching her magic.
I don't remember Rumple's methods to teaching Emma. I vaguely remember one scene around the time they killed off Cora. If I remember correctly, then he just told Emma to focus and did not tell her to feel anger like Regina did here.

Regina wants to use magic to find Henry so she probably figures that Emma will make a powerful magical ally once she learns to use her magic. I don't think Regina means to turn Emma dark by telling her to use her anger, but rather that she is trying to accomplish teaching Emma by whatever means necessary and whatever makes it happen the quickest. I think it's great to see Emma using magic.

It was sad to see Snow tell Charming she wants a baby and then Charming tell her he can't leave Neverland. Snow is hoping for a second chance, new beginnings, but it doesn't seem possible.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

By the way, has anyone noticed the destination of Prince's Eric's trip? It's Agrabah! Jafar and Genie's hometown! Perhaps we're gonna meet the prince sometime on Wonderland!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
By the way, has anyone noticed the destination of Prince's Eric's trip? It's Agrabah! Jafar and Genie's hometown! Perhaps we're gonna meet the prince sometime on Wonderland!
YES! I noticed that! They are totally opening the door for Aladdin and Jasmine... woot
Old 11-04-2013, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bripenguin13 (View Post)
YES! I noticed that! They are totally opening the door for Aladdin and Jasmine... woot
Sorry, it's Cyrus the genie and Alice, no Aladdin and Jasmine. I didn't see those two coming. The bad news is that if Eric has arrived there, he may not be found in SB, which would greatly disappoint Ariel.
Old 11-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Sorry, it's Cyrus the genie and Alice, no Aladdin and Jasmine. I didn't see those two coming. The bad news is that if Eric has arrived there, he may not be found in SB, which would greatly disappoint Ariel.

But didn't Eric head for Agrabah . . . before the curse?

Quote:
I don't remember Rumple's methods to teaching Emma. I vaguely remember one scene around the time they killed off Cora. If I remember correctly, then he just told Emma to focus and did not tell her to feel anger like Regina did here.

Although Rumpel did not specifically instruct Emma to use anger, he did point out that her emotions were a way to use magic. I feel that both are wrong to a certain degree.

Quote:
Regina certainly got even.

Quote:
It was sad to see Snow tell Charming she wants a baby and then Charming tell her he can't leave Neverland. Snow is hoping for a second chance, new beginnings, but it doesn't seem possible.
I wonder how Snow White's confession will affect Emma in the future.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.

Last edited by DR76; 11-04-2013 at 08:23 PM
Old 11-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But didn't Eric head for Agrabah . . . before the curse?
I meant that Agrabah might be out of the curse's reach. It's another realm, an uncharted territory!