Old 01-21-2013, 07:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls (View Post)

x
Love this .
Old 01-21-2013, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Jared's sister is a passionate fan of Swanthief.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't see Neal being angry about not being told about Henry. I see him being upset at himself and feeling guilty since he's the one dropped out of her life and sent her to jail. Oh, and when he finds out that August didn't look after her and that he didn't give her the money, he'll be upset.

If Neal is Bae, I'm sure he's going to feel horrible when he learns that the curse would never have happened if Rumple wasn't trying to find him, the curse being why August came to him and told him about Emma's destiny and all that ish. That's heavy guilt trip stuff.

BTW, I still don't understand WHY Emma needed to be isolated like that. Did she need to become hardened and then open her heart to love like she did with Henry? Would she not have been able to break the curse if she had everything she wanted (someone who loved her, her baby)? Questions, questions.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveigniting (View Post)
I don't see Neal being angry about not being told about Henry. I see him being upset at himself and feeling guilty since he's the one dropped out of her life and sent her to jail. Oh, and when he finds out that August didn't look after her and that he didn't give her the money, he'll be upset.

If Neal is Bae, I'm sure he's going to feel horrible when he learns that the curse would never have happened if Rumple wasn't trying to find him, the curse being why August came to him and told him about Emma's destiny and all that ish. That's heavy guilt trip stuff.

BTW, I still don't understand WHY Emma needed to be isolated like that. Did she need to become hardened and then open her heart to love like she did with Henry? Would she not have been able to break the curse if she had everything she wanted (someone who loved her, her baby)? Questions, questions.
No Neal won't be mad at least not at Emma because she had no way to tell him about Henry but I can see Neal being mad at August.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

August valued the Storybrookers' happiness over Emma's. He cut she off, bringing her onto the path of her destiny that she was supposed to embrace. FTL's future was at stake. If he left one of those lovebird a slightest chance to reunite, they'd get back together and spend the rest of their lives in Tallahassee, so he had to break that dream before it was too late. Besides, he felt obliged to stop Bunny and Clyde's illegal activities. The only thing he'd done wrong afterwards was the embezzlement of the $20k cash. He failed to keep his promise of being unselfish to Blue Fairy.

Last edited by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus; 01-21-2013 at 10:05 PM
Old 01-21-2013, 09:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
August valued the Storybrookers' happiness over Emma's. He cut she off, bringing her onto the path of her destiny that she was supposed to embrace. FTL's future was at stake. If he left one of those lovebird a slightest chance to reunite, they'd get back together and spend the rest of their lives in Tallahassee, so he had to break that dream before it was too late. Besides, he felt obliged to stop Bunny and Clyde's illegal activities. The only thing he'd done wrong afterwards was the embezzlement of the $20k cash. He failed to keep his promise of being unselfish to Blue Fairy.
I still don't understand why Emma wouldn't have gone to Storybrooke unless she was isolated. Like, if Neal knew and August knew and they both told Emma, hell, if August showed Emma what was in the box, why wouldn't she go to Storybrooke? Or in a different scenario, why wouldn't she go to Storybrooke under the pretext of a vacation when she was 28? It's not like people can never leave Tallahassee.

I don't blame August for this actually, he had his own orders and I like the dude because he's as effed up as all the kids who were dropped into our world from FTL. But I just don't get the logic surrounding breaking Emma from her emotional connections. I hope it's explained why it needed to happen the way it did. Maybe it had something to do with Henry....
Old 01-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Maybe the Evil Blue Fairy told August to do it. I find anytime something bad happens I like blame the Blue Fairy for something. (Yeah, yeah, I know the routine...Eddy and Adam said she's not evil. )

I can't wait to see Emma and Neal together. Fireworks! I think Emma will be spitting mad and Neal will be grovelling. I think when he finds out about Henry he's going to feel guilt about leaving Emma and anger towards August for convincing him to leave. The fact that Gold created the curse, if he's Bae , will just compound his guilt.

I do think Henry will be the driving force to get Neal to Storybrooke. Emma might despise him and Neal might not want to be anywhere near his father, but he won't be separated from his son. Kind of a contrast to Emma. Henry had to trick her to get her to Storybrooke, Neal is going to go because of Henry.

I just can't wait to see scenes of Neal with any of the Charming Clan. I could imagine David trying to threaten him and being overprotective, but I hope that Mary Margaret will recognize the fact that she kept the Bug all these years means she still cares for him in some way, even if Emma would never admit it even to herself in a million years. I hope Henry isn't angry at Emma and will actually want to spend time with his dad. And Emma, I know she's going to not want to have anything to do with him, but I hope she doesn't try to thwart his attempts to spend time with his son.

I don't even know what Regina's going to do once she realizes Henry's father is in town. She's going to s**t bricks and Cora will be able to manipulate her even more.
Old 01-21-2013, 10:01 PM
Passionate Fan

thinking about regina thats another thing father/son may have in common. if neal is bae he can relate to henry wanting to save regina
Oliver&Felicity,Andy&April,Neal&Emma,Doug&Carol,Josh&Donna,Hatter&Alice(Syfy),Will&April-Definitely,Maybe.Han&Leia,Logan&Veronica, Zane&Jo,Shawn&Juliet,Vaughn&Syd,Luke&Lorelai,Leo/Piper/Chris,Tate/Bo,Baze/Lux,Walter/Peter,Gus/Shawn/Henry.Jinks/Claudia/Artie/Pete/Myka
Old 01-21-2013, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveigniting (View Post)
I still don't understand why Emma wouldn't have gone to Storybrooke unless she was isolated. Like, if Neal knew and August knew and they both told Emma, hell, if August showed Emma what was in the box, why wouldn't she go to Storybrooke? Or in a different scenario, why wouldn't she go to Storybrooke under the pretext of a vacation when she was 28? It's not like people can never leave Tallahassee.
If Emma had reached her happy ending earlier than her 28th birthday in a different scenario, she would be unwilling to jump out of a cozy life that she had been enjoyed for years. As the savior's guardian angel, he must see Rumple's prophecy come true. He did what he can do, and Emma's destiny would do the rest.

He chose Neal instead of Emma to show the secret in the box because Emma, without a life experience in FTL, wouldn't believe in it. In season one, he failed to convince her when he brought her to the tree, the first stop of their new lives in the real world.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Heh. I think the Blue Fairy masterminds a lot so I'm down with that idea. I get all the reasonings why August chose the course he did for Emma. It's still flimsy to me *shrugs*

This little hiatus is going to be killer though.
Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

That would be her dark layer, as no one is perfect, either in the real world or a fictional one.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Total Fan

I think in later episodes we'll get August's reasoning behind spliting them up instead of getting Neal on side and getting him to bring Emma to Storybrooke on her 28th birthday. She could have even arrived knowing what she had to do.

Harry x Ginny | Snow x Charming | Neal x Emma | Castle x Beckett | Clark x Lois
Tumblr
Old 01-22-2013, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They better explain it