Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Yeah, it's one of my favourite scenes of them just for how happy they are, actually. It may not be the most romantic or touching or things in that vein, but they're so genuinely happy and the show doesn't give us much of that so I love what I can get.
I really like that scene, I forgot where I read that Adam and Eddie said that Snow was a couple of months pregnant already during Ella and Thomas's wedding.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:20 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
I really like that scene, I forgot where I read that Adam and Eddie said that Snow was a couple of months pregnant already during Ella and Thoma's wedding.
They said that? where have I been living, under a rock? I missed that too. But either way, that gives that scene a whole new depth

Old 02-26-2013, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOK (View Post)
Agree. They are just enjoying themselves without a single worry in the world, which is very rare for them I need to watch that scene again
Yeah. There is a bit of them just happy in 2x10 as well, which I also love. But really, one day these two need to get a happily ever after that is actually heavy on the "happy". Very heavy.

(But of course that won't be till the end of the show since that's how things work. Eh well. I hope we get some happy moments in-between all the other stuff at least!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtsmvfn (View Post)
I really like that scene, I forgot where I read that Adam and Eddie said that Snow was a couple of months pregnant already during Ella and Thomas's wedding.
Yeah, wasn't it four weeks along they said Snow was then?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Yeah, wasn't it four weeks along they said Snow was then?
yeah, wasn't that said in one of their podcasts?
Old 02-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
They said that? where have I been living, under a rock? I missed that too. But either way, that gives that scene a whole new depth
I think someone asked them if Snow and "James" were married already during that scene and Adam and Eddie said they were and that Snow was already pregnant. I forgot if they said 1 or 2 months pregnant at the time.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:24 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
(But of course that won't be till the end of the show since that's how things work. Eh well. I hope we get some happy moments in-between all the other stuff at least!)
I think they can be happy without needing to get to the end of the show. I mean, there are going to be challenges - of course otherwise it would be really boring - but you can make it interesting without needing the constant angst between a couple

Quote:
I think someone asked them if Snow and "James" were married already during that scene and Adama and Eddie said they were and that Snow was already pregnant. I forgot if they said 1 or 2 months pregnant at the time.
So maybe the answer is in twitter I'll try to find it. I always knew they were married, after all, he is already wearing his wedding ring but the other thing, I had no idea. They sure didn't waste a lot of time, did they?

Old 02-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
yeah, wasn't that said in one of their podcasts?
May have been. It was something to explain how Ella was still pregnant in Storybrooke while Snow obviously had given birth just before the curse hit. So Snow had to be further along than Ella, basically.

Quote:
I think they can be happy without needing to get to the end of the show. I mean, there are going to be challenges - of course otherwise it would be really boring - but you can make it interesting without needing the constant angst between a couple
Oh yeah, I agree. That's why I said 'how things work' since most TV shows seem to want to add drama to a couple and never have much happy at all. I do agree that you can have conflicts without making it all unhappiness and angst and woe. But utterly happy and everything resolved we won't get before the end.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:30 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
May have been. It was something to explain how Ella was still pregnant in Storybrooke while Snow obviously had given birth just before the curse hit. So Snow had to be further along than Ella, basically.
The timeline confuses me sometimes between timelines of events and their ages, I'm a mess

Quote:
Oh yeah, I agree. That's why I said 'how things work' since most TV shows seem to want to add drama to a couple and never have much happy at all. I do agree that you can have conflicts without making it all unhappiness and angst and woe. But utterly happy and everything resolved we won't get before the end.
Yes, agree completely. I hate when shows throw in triangles, cheating, or babies and things like that just for more drama, as if there weren't million more things for them to do with a married couple (not that I would mind more Charming babies or anything, of course). I hope they don't go that way here, but I do want some conflicts and some layers to this couple, damn it!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The timeline confuses me sometimes between timelines of events and their ages, I'm a mess

Yes, agree completely. I hate when shows throw in triangles, cheating, or babies and things like that just for more drama, as if there weren't million more things for them to do with a married couple (not that I would mind more Charming babies or anything, of course). I hope they don't go that way here, but I do want some conflicts and some layers to this couple, damn it!
Mustn't forget the family trees, those make my brain hurt!

I am not particularly worried about cheating or a triangle with these two in the future, heh. Not with the curse broken and them knowing who they are now. That's actually a relief for once, as you I hate bringing in a love interest just to create conflict for a couple or potential couple.

The stay vs go conflict is the sort of thing I don't mind them doing since it makes sense for the characters and it's not really a wrong or right issue. Plus them having to deal with the new family tree should be quite interesting. But yes, more layers and more flashbacks and more time to deal with everything that has happened, that would be awesome.

(We may actually get more Charming babies. Both Josh and Ginny have brought it up and interviews and are in favour, so. Given their situation and Emma, it would definitely be quite an emotional thing, quite bittersweet. So I would actually like to see that at some point, though no rush.)
Old 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm still wondering how old Snow and Charming was when they met each other, and when they had Emma.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
I'm still wondering how old Snow and Charming was when they met each other, and when they had Emma.
Oh yeah, I've wondered that too. And how long Snow was on the run from Regina before she met Charming. Or how long it took Snow and Charming to defeat King George and Regina. Some years must have passed for it all to add up.

I think Snow and Charming must have been in their 20s when they met, but lower or upper half I don't know. I think they're meant to be in their upper twenties or early 30s now.

Snow may actually be younger than Emma, who knows!
Old 02-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah, I've wondered that too. And how long Snow was on the run from Regina before she met Charming. Or how long it took Snow and Charming to defeat King George and Regina. Some years must have passed for it all to add up.

I think Snow and Charming must have been in their 20s when they met, but lower or upper half I don't know. I think they're meant to be in their upper twenties or early 30s now.

Snow may actually be younger than Emma, who knows!
I think they are the same age as Emma and they are probably a couple years between they met and Emma's birth. One of the cut lines from broken actually had Emma stating that her parents were the same age as her.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Cute Moments (non-kiss) S1 Survivor
ROUND 5

• Vote for the moment you feel least represents Snow and Charming's relationship
  • You can only vote once per round
  • When a moment gets 5 votes, it will be eliminated and a new round will start
  • It will take 5 votes to eliminate a moment immediately. If no new votes after an hour, four votes will take out.
  • Repost a new round of the Survivor every time a moment is eliminated
  • Repost the Survivor when a new thread is opened
  • Have fun

1. Taking her hand (1x01)

(x)

2. Taking his hand (1x01)

(x)

3. The net scene (1x03)

(x)

4. Charming offers a hand to help Snow across a log (1x03)

(x)

5. When Charming introduces himself as James (1x03)

(x)

6. Hand on hers as she reads the book (1x03)

(x)

7. Trying on the ring (1x03)

(x)

Eliminated Round 4: 8. Dancing and «my darling» (1x04)
(x)

9. Hands linking (1x04)

(x)

10. The hangman game (1x05)

(x)

11. Asking her to take a walk (1x05)

(x)

12. The walk and telling her she's the only thing that feels right (1x05)

(x)

Eliminated Round 2: 13. See you tomorrow (1x05)
(x)

14. Helping her down (1x06)

(x)

15. The classroom scene (1x06)

(x)

16. Putting up election posters (1x08)

(x)

17. The conversation at Granny's (1x10)

(x)

18. Hug (1x10)

(x)

19. Watching the doves fly away (1x10)

(x)

20. The picnic scene before the kisses (1x11)

(x)

21. At Granny's (1x12)

(x)

Eliminated Round 3: 22. I choose you (1x13)
(x)

23. Mary Margaret comforts David (1x15)

(x)

Eliminated Round 1: 24. David and Mary Margaret under the umbrella (1x16)
(x)

25. Hugging as the purple cloud hits (1x22)

(x)
Old 02-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Passionate Fan

#20-1
Old 02-26-2013, 05:07 PM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mustn't forget the family trees, those make my brain hurt!
I try not to think about that. Just when I think I've figured the family tree, some new information is thrown and I'm once again wondering.

Quote:
as you I hate bringing in a love interest just to create conflict for a couple or potential couple.
It pisses me off so badly. For me, it just ruins the couple, doesn't make it stronger or anything

Quote:
The stay vs go conflict is the sort of thing I don't mind them doing since it makes sense for the characters and it's not really a wrong or right issue. Plus them having to deal with the new family tree should be quite interesting. But yes, more layers and more flashbacks and more time to deal with everything that has happened, that would be awesome.
I'm all for flashbacks. I find FTL way more interesting than SB.
I like the conflict between staying or leaving, although I am not a fan of the way the writers are making David sound when it comes to his family.

Quote:
(We may actually get more Charming babies. Both Josh and Ginny have brought it up and interviews and are in favour, so. Given their situation and Emma, it would definitely be quite an emotional thing, quite bittersweet. So I would actually like to see that at some point, though no rush.)
I would die if they have another baby, honestly. I think it can bring great drama, whenever it happens, especially with Emma. It better happen before the show ends

About the age, I honestly think they are younger than Emma. I do. Sure the writers could screw with me, but I don't think they are in their 30's, mid-twenties maybe, but 30's never