Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2014, 09:17 AM
Loyal Fan

All this talk about contracts ending and ratings dropping is scary, stop scaring me.

I love the gifsets posted in here, our real-life fairytale couple. I agree that they all seem to love their jobs, I hope that keeps them all going with the story. My heart would break if ANY of them left.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyDuster (View Post)
All this talk about contracts ending and ratings dropping is scary, stop scaring me.

I love the gifsets posted in here, our real-life fairytale couple. I agree that they all seem to love their jobs, I hope that keeps them all going with the story. My heart would break if ANY of them left.
Me too. I'm not ready to let any of them go.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Cam. That's one of my favorite kisses.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I love how take charge Snow is in that kiss! I'm sure Charming enjoys that too!
Old 12-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Pretty sure Snow taking charge is one of Charming's major turn-ons. Right along with Snow kicking ass and just Snow in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
Me too. I'm not ready to let any of them go.
Yeah. I'm really fond of this cast and how they interact, and I will miss that right along with the show when it ends.
Old 12-21-2014, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Some sweet season one Mary Margaret and David from 1.05

source
Old 12-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, that was an adorable scene. I will forever be sad we didn't get more of Charming without his memories and Mary Margaret. They were so drawn to each other and had such wonderful UST. Would have loved to see them develop a relationship at that stage, rather than Charming getting fake memories. Oh well.

x

Love the way she has her hands on his chest through that whole dialogue.
Old 12-22-2014, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

One of my favorite Snowing scenes

One day I hope they show us some taking back the kingdom scenes.

ETA: this was too beautiful not to share!

x

Last edited by T'Lynn; 12-22-2014 at 10:02 AM
Old 12-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
Aw, that was an adorable scene. I will forever be sad we didn't get more of Charming without his memories and Mary Margaret. They were so drawn to each other and had such wonderful UST. Would have loved to see them develop a relationship at that stage, rather than Charming getting fake memories. Oh well.
I do too, even after the memories I was ok but mm & David went downhill for me after 1x16. Every conversation they had after that was redundant and it never went anywhere. I would have liked more if they done it differently then David cornering her and telling her he's sorry, he made a mistake. I still hate that they never went further into his blackouts and it was just a plot device.

Quote:
Love the way she has her hands on his chest through that whole dialogue.
Me too, I also love that he keeps touching her ear, either by putting her hair behind it or whatever because in that first frame you can see his hand was in her hair. I swear Josh had a thing for Ginny's ears and it makes me giggle like a school girl. Now he just cups her face or head. But in S1 and partial S2 he always went for the ear. If I could make gifs I would seriously do a josh touching Ginny's ear one.
Old 12-22-2014, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
One of my favorite Snowing scenes

One day I hope they show us some taking back the kingdom scenes.

ETA: this was too beautiful not to share!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/7cb457c19...foe4o1_500.gif
x
That is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Old 12-22-2014, 11:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Loving all the beautiful art and gifs you are all sharing!

Quote:
Pretty sure Snow taking charge is one of Charming's major turn-ons. Right along with Snow kicking ass and just Snow in general
Yeah, pretty much!

Quote:
Yeah. I'm really fond of this cast and how they interact, and I will miss that right along with the show when it ends.
It makes me depressed to think about it all ending. The show is still new for me, so I'm still so attached to everything. I mean it's been less than a year since I started watching. I couldn't take losing the show or cast anytime soon.
Old 12-22-2014, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

I wrote a new fic for those needing some hiatus fix-it with Snow and Charming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
Me too, I also love that he keeps touching her ear, either by putting her hair behind it or whatever because in that first frame you can see his hand was in her hair. I swear Josh had a thing for Ginny's ears and it makes me giggle like a school girl. Now he just cups her face or head. But in S1 and partial S2 he always went for the ear. If I could make gifs I would seriously do a josh touching Ginny's ear one.
Oh, I think the ear caressing still happens from time to time, it's just less obvious than in the first few seasons. Charming clearly likes to cradle Snow's head, but I've noticed she does it with him as well quite often. Equals in all things, I guess

Quote:
It makes me depressed to think about it all ending. The show is still new for me, so I'm still so attached to everything. I mean it's been less than a year since I started watching. I couldn't take losing the show or cast anytime soon.
Aww. Well, we still have the next half season and pretty certainly S5, so don't worry too much about it yet. Still have a lot of great stuff to come, I am sure And hopefully we get another Comic Con with them this coming summer, with Ginny attending as well so you can get to enjoy that as well
Old 12-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I apologize for the depressing talk I was just curious. Not me lol

Cam I read your fic and absolutely loved it.
Old 12-22-2014, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

miss cam I loved your story. And thanks for sharing the gifset

T'Lynn That fan art is beautiful. Thanks for bringing it over

My contribution towards the hiatus survival kit today:

source
Old 12-23-2014, 01:31 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Aww. Well, we still have the next half season and pretty certainly S5, so don't worry too much about it yet. Still have a lot of great stuff to come, I am sure And hopefully we get another Comic Con with them this coming summer, with Ginny attending as well so you can get to enjoy that as well
Yeah, there's still at least 18 months. Hopefully even more! I really do hope Ginny goes to Comic con next year. I missed seeing her with the others this year.