Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2014, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Snow Falls will always be my favorite for them.

Source
Old 12-17-2014, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Snow Falls is my favorite Snowing episode.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-17-2014, 09:59 PM
Addicted Fan

That collage is giving me butterflies, They're so beautiful!
Old 12-18-2014, 10:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Snow falls is still the best. But it's true there was such spark between them that there would be no way they could recreate. Just thinking about it I smile.

But even though snow drift was about emma you could see the same spark was gone and replaced by a familiarity like a comfortable vibe between them. It didn't feel like these people just met and were getting to know one another but they played up the snark and smugness especially from Snow, I thought they were going to start laughing at one point.

I just need more snowing!!
Old 12-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Love that gifset. So many great moments.

And Snow Falls remain Josh and Ginny's favorite episodes too, which I love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
Snow falls is still the best. But it's true there was such spark between them that there would be no way they could recreate. Just thinking about it I smile.

But even though snow drift was about emma you could see the same spark was gone and replaced by a familiarity like a comfortable vibe between them.
Yeah. I mean, they acted it well (especially considered how pregnant Ginny was at the time), but that tension and spark when two people are just falling for each other is special and I think being able to draw on that just added so much to the episode.

They act the established loving couple who are comfortable with each other and know each other so very well nowadays, and I'm sure it helps that they have that to draw on in real life.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Addicted Fan

It's true they can't recreate that same spark anymore. They have a different spark now, but it's one of familiarity. The onscreen chemistry back then greatly benefited from Josh and Ginny falling for each other off screen. It's hard to recreate that initial relationship, so yeah, when they revisited Snow Falls last season, it wasn't the same in a lot of ways, their chemistry being one of them. Hence, they should have left Snow Falls alone. Still bitter.
Old 12-18-2014, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

x

Snow and Charming made TvFanatic's favorite romances for 2014. You can vote for them as well.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
It's true they can't recreate that same spark anymore. They have a different spark now, but it's one of familiarity. The onscreen chemistry back then greatly benefited from Josh and Ginny falling for each other off screen. It's hard to recreate that initial relationship, so yeah, when they revisited Snow Falls last season, it wasn't the same in a lot of ways, their chemistry being one of them. Hence, they should have left Snow Falls alone. Still bitter.
So true. I think their real life romance made them even more epic!
Old 12-18-2014, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I completely agree that they should have never gone back to snow falls. As cute as josh and ginny and how they tried it should have been left alone.

But it's cute to see season 1 and how they fell in love it worked wonderfully for the seasons arc. I wish they would spend more time with them now I specially with the baby.
Old 12-18-2014, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
It really adds to it, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairy_mermaid (View Post)
I wish they would spend more time with them now I specially with the baby.
We might still get that. Only been a few weeks, so the baby is very much a baby still. We have plenty of opportunities for cuteness with their baby - and without too

x
Old 12-18-2014, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Quoted for truth.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

So much Snow Falls goodness. I refuse to believe they met any other way. The other is just a bonus. Share the same heart. Fell in love for the first time 3 times (if you count Mary Margaret and David during the curse). The altered story just makes their love more epic

"It wasn’t until I saw my mother’s ring on her finger that I knew in my heart there was no other woman I would ever love."

"source
Old 12-18-2014, 09:19 PM
Addicted Fan

I like to pretend those episodes don't exist. It infuriates me too much just thinking about them.
Old 12-19-2014, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflygirl (View Post)
I like to pretend those episodes don't exist. It infuriates me too much just thinking about them.
I get that, and kind of feel the same way. I like the parts in the diner though. And it's the only timewe have ever seen Charming hold Neal ither than after the WW rescue. Although he does apparently now offscreen since we know he swaddles him.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I get that, and kind of feel the same way. I like the parts in the diner though. And it's the only timewe have ever seen Charming hold Neal ither than after the WW rescue. Although he does apparently now offscreen since we know he swaddles him.
Oh I never thought of that about him holding him offscreen since he swaddles him.

So what's the hiatus plan? It's about 3 months, there wasn't much this season. Also I'm pretty sure they'll get a 5th season but I wonder if they'll do a 6th. The ratings are not great, I believe the main cast's contracts are up.