Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

OMG! I hope they won't change too much Cinderella's storyline I really love it and can't wait to see her prince as well

Have yet to see the episode, but I know I'll miss him too

You're welcome Heather
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 11-07-2011, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
OMG! I hope they won't change too much Cinderella's storyline I really love it and can't wait to see her prince as well

Have yet to see the episode, but I know I'll miss him too

You're welcome Heather
Yeah, I was a little worried about that too, Eliza, I was hoping they don't alter Cinderella's story too much either - she was always one of my favorite princesses. I too am intrigued with her story and think it should be about true love. Like, I hope it wasn't some hocus pocus from Rumplestiltskin that got her her prince or anything.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Yeah, I was a little worried about that too, Eliza, I was hoping they don't alter Cinderella's story too much either - she was always one of my favorite princesses. I too am intrigued with her story and think it should be about true love. Like, I hope it wasn't some hocus pocus from Rumplestiltskin that got her her prince or anything.
Yes, I love her too, eventhough the Little Mermaid (the Disney one ) was my favorite one So I have a hard time seeing how Rumpelstiltskin gets into the equation with her I certainly don't want him to be the fairy godmother And other than that... I don't see why she would need his help
Old 11-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it will be interesting to see how he plays into that fairytale.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, I love her too, eventhough the Little Mermaid (the Disney one ) was my favorite one So I have a hard time seeing how Rumpelstiltskin gets into the equation with her I certainly don't want him to be the fairy godmother And other than that... I don't see why she would need his help
yeah, exactly, I don't know what else she would come to him for!!! Or maybe he came to her, who knows.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Yeah it will be interesting to see how he plays into that fairytale.
ITA

I don't see him going to her though Well in the first/second epi it seemed more like people went to him when they wanted something
Old 11-07-2011, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ True, but I don't know. He was in jail for the pilot so people had no choice but to go to him there. I think it might be possible that while he was free, he could have sought 'victims' out and prayed on their 'need.'

Old 11-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

OMG I just saw the promo! Is Rumpeltilskin really meant to be the fairy Godmother??

Please, don't let that happen. Why would Cinderella be ok to have a pretty dress against her unborn baby, that would be so stupid Well, I suppose I still have to see the epi before judging her

Yep, I agree. I think that if he was free he could maybe trap people into making deals with him
Old 11-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder when we will get his backstory? Like how he finally got arrested and imprisoned...
Old 11-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Good question. I'm wondering if his imprisonment might possibly have anything to do with Cinderella's story right now but maybe it's something else we'll find out later on.

Quote:
OMG I just saw the promo! Is Rumpeltilskin really meant to be the fairy Godmother??

Please, don't let that happen. Why would Cinderella be ok to have a pretty dress against her unborn baby, that would be so stupid Well, I suppose I still have to see the epi before judging her

Yep, I agree. I think that if he was free he could maybe trap people into making deals with him
Yeah, lol, Eliza - I'm kind concerned about that too. I'm a little startled to be quite frank, what would be worth her own child?!!! That's rather horrible unless she was entrapped in something and thought she could find a way around it because she was desperate. But not desperate to get to the ball or to get a prince.

Old 11-07-2011, 08:14 PM
Absolute Fan

I also wondered - if they were trapped in Storybrooke and time didn't move, was she just constantly pregnant? That would really suck, if it were! And since Emma went to Storybrooke, obviously that meant that the time began to move, so she was finally able to give birth. I'm really interested in seeing where this storyline leads.

And I wonder if Rumple knows everything that went on in the fairytale world and everything that goes on in the real world. It seems like he's playing everyone to his advantage.

And I'd also really like to know what he did to put him in prison and also how they caught him! I don't imagine Rumple would be an easy guy to catch.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm thinking it's a bit of a call back to Rumplestiltskin first story, how in excahnge of him spinning real gold, the miller's daughter had to give him her first born child...
Old 11-07-2011, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiAjeM3 (View Post)
I also wondered - if they were trapped in Storybrooke and time didn't move, was she just constantly pregnant? That would really suck, if it were! And since Emma went to Storybrooke, obviously that meant that the time began to move, so she was finally able to give birth. I'm really interested in seeing where this storyline leads.

And I wonder if Rumple knows everything that went on in the fairytale world and everything that goes on in the real world. It seems like he's playing everyone to his advantage.

And I'd also really like to know what he did to put him in prison and also how they caught him! I don't imagine Rumple would be an easy guy to catch.
You know, I was wondering about that too, you figure if time froze, she would have been pregnant that whole time. Definitely when Emma showed up, time began to move again so she was able to bring the pregnancy to term.

He's definitely a big 'player.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
I'm thinking it's a bit of a call back to Rumplestiltskin first story, how in excahnge of him spinning real gold, the miller's daughter had to give him her first born child...
yeah, that would make sense - I'm just confused as to how they would be meshing this with Cinderella's tale. I could have sworn they showed Cinderella in her ball gown but who knows.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm definitely curious to see what part he plays in the whole cinderella thing because the promo left me confused. Was Cinderella pregnant in FTL at some point in the promo? I don't recall. The promo's move to fast for me to catch everything
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me