Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

It is

If Belle is connected somehow, their TL transcends between worlds

Donna - if I find any, I'll let you know
Old 10-08-2013, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
True Love could make many things possible..
I know, but there's no curse to break. What Rumple needs to make contact with Belle is a laptop with Skype or an iPhone with Facetime. The real transcendence Rumple could've made with his magic in last season is a leapfrog development of SB's civilization from 1984 to 2012.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
It is

If Belle is connected somehow, their TL transcends between worlds
Donna - if I find any, I'll let you know
Old 10-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Master Fan

Can't. Stop. Looking. At. The. Hand-holding.

I liked the scene much better on a second (okay third) viewing. I think when I watched it Sunday I was expecting too much. I really thought he would say he missed her or loved her or something like that but I guess it goes without saying. And I do love that she's his strength and his goodness.

I think this dream Belle or whatever she is, is what will keep him sane. But it really was a good scene and better than I originally thought it was.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Can't. Stop. Looking. At. The. Hand-holding.

I liked the scene much better on a second (okay third) viewing. I think when I watched it Sunday I was expecting too much. I really thought he would say he missed her or loved her or something like that but I guess it goes without saying. And I do love that she's his strength and his goodness.

I think this dream Belle or whatever she is, is what will keep him sane. But it really was a good scene and better than I originally thought it was.
I'm disappointed only three viewings..lol

I wish they woudl have had him tell her how much he loves and misses her. Maybe he doesnt want to say it because it might temppt him to do the wrong thing and make the deal with Pan so he lives.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If only I didn't have to work. I could watch it more.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If only I didn't have to work. I could watch it more.
you should have my job. I watch it while I'm at work, punching in numbers..lol
Old 10-08-2013, 06:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

I wish they woudl have had him tell her how much he loves and misses her. Maybe he doesnt want to say it because it might temppt him to do the wrong thing and make the deal with Pan so he lives.
I think the fact that his subconscious conjured Belle up instead of Neal speak volumes about his feelings about her. Not to detract from his love for Bae in the slightest (I think we all know important he is to Rumple), but there's obviously something about the way Belle loves him that he really needs while in Neverland.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 10-08-2013, 06:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
you should have my job. I watch it while I'm at work, punching in numbers..lol
It's amazing the amount of work I get done during the day all while coming here off and on.

Quote:
I think the fact that his subconscious conjured Belle up instead of Neal speak volumes about his feelings about her. Not to detract from his love for Bae in the slightest (I think we all know important he is to Rumple), but there's obviously something about the way Belle loves him that he really needs while in Neverland.
Belle loves him in a different way than Neal. It doesn't take away from either one of them because he loves them differently. But I do love that she is his strength. I also thought it was funny that even if she's conjured by him in his mind, she still argues with him.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
yes!! She still sees who he is inside. She's still in SB with love in her heart for him.
It does speak volumes
Old 10-08-2013, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Next time it should be Belle's turn to reciprocate the courtesy - her with a vision of Rumple in SB.
Old 10-08-2013, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Next time it should be Belle's turn to reciprocate the courtesy - her with a vision of Rumple in SB.
I would love that.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Belle loves him in a different way than Neal. It doesn't take away from either one of them because he loves them differently. But I do love that she is his strength. I also thought it was funny that even if she's conjured by him in his mind, she still argues with him.
Belle, Neal and Emma are about the only ones who will. Which is also why they get away with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus
I would settle for her using his stuff and wearing something of his so she can keep the scent of him around.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 10-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
Belle, Neal and Emma are about the only ones who will. Which is also why they get away with it.

I would settle for her using his stuff and wearing something of his so she can keep the scent of him around.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

I do think there is more Belle's appearance than they've shown us...some of the actors have implied as much- that we will learn more down the road.