Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2013, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Lovely work once again Rho

Met Jane Espenson today, what a sweetheart and I'm sure I heard Rumbelle Season 3, got a few things planned
oh thanks.. I'm glad you were able to meet her.

Pom,

I'll get to the testimonials now..

Alex bsg was close to 600 and I thought we were going to have an Emergency Room visit. But he's just sleeping now, with no ketones in his system anymore.

I'll pm you back when I'm done. and to answer your other questions.. yes my summer project will be taking stills of Rumbelle, GOld, Rumpelstiltskin scenes..
Old 05-25-2013, 01:28 PM
Master Fan

Awesome! can't wait to see what's next with our couple

Gotta love that Jane seems ot ship Rumbelle so hard too. Thank you, Jane and thatnks Crazy_ Diamond for telling us.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 05-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

oh I was going to mention too if any of you see a pic that you like. I can send it to you full size.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Forgot to vote for my favorite title:

{the book worm & the spinner}- 100 threads of hamburger dates, chipped cups, enchanted roses, phone calls and libraries.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 05-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Much as I love Jane, she's said many misleading things about Rumbelle, so I'm just going to wait and see instead of hoping; this way I will remain positive.

Um, Emilie? Another reason she's the best? I just found this on tumblr....the TEAR! She is just like Bobby in that she is extraordinary at conveying emotions wih her eyes, her face - without having to speak.

Emilie is a FANTASTIC actress and she never gets credit that is due her.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 05-25-2013 at 02:04 PM
Old 05-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

{the book worm & the spinner}- 100 threads of hamburger dates, chipped cups, enchanted roses, phone calls and libraries. 4 votes

{the warrior spirit & the sorcerer}- 100 threads of " a flicker of light among an ocean of darkness."

{the beauty and her beast}- 100 threads of house keeping, daggers, magic and adventure. 2 vote

{the caretaker and the dark one}- 100 threads of curse breaking true love's kiss

{the librarian and the pawnbroker}- 100 threads of earth shattering kisses, mind blowing hugs, heart racing speeches and loving gesture 3 votes

Keep voting guys! Thanks for participating

Robert Carlyle | JGL | Nathan Fillion | T. Hiddles
(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 05-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

POm,

I sent you the testimonials.. I hope they loom good. I previewed them and they seemed good.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
{the book worm & the spinner}- 100 threads of hamburger dates, chipped cups, enchanted roses, phone calls and libraries. 4 votes

{the warrior spirit & the sorcerer}- 100 threads of " a flicker of light among an ocean of darkness."

{the beauty and her beast}- 100 threads of house keeping, daggers, magic and adventure. 2 vote

{the caretaker and the dark one}- 100 threads of curse breaking true love's kiss

{the librarian and the pawnbroker}- 100 threads of earth shattering kisses, mind blowing hugs, heart racing speeches and loving gesture 3 votes

Keep voting guys! Thanks for participating
I like the Immortal Beloveds thing we're already using. I do like the 100 threads of hamburger dates, chipped cups, enchanted roses, phone calls and libraries bit though.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 05-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)
I like the Immortal Beloveds thing we're already using. I do like the 100 threads of hamburger dates, chipped cups, enchanted roses, phone calls and libraries bit though.
I thought we were still using that.. just adding a bit for the 100th..

lol Shows you what I know.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

^ yeah, just using the new beginning of the title for the 100th, we can change it back to the Immortal Beloveds after the 100th

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 05-25-2013, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I love the Immortal Beloveds title - that's Rumbelle to a T.

This is such a devastating scene for we see just how much pain and devastation Belle’s “death” caused Rumple. I think he was ok with having no memories for 28 years because it was almost a vacation from the permanent grief stricken state he was in. So Emma comes to SB and he remembers and all the love and pain come flooding back. That cup, even when she was “alive” was so important to him; in Skin Deep, he couldn’t touch her, was so nervous around her, but he could touch the cup and thereby feel Belle. That cup sustained him for all the lonely years without Belle and for Maurice, who as far as he knew drove Belle to her death, to steal her again from him, was unacceptable. When Gold is emotional, he doesn’t think; Maurice has no idea what he’s talking about, but at this point Gold is suffering a complete breakdown because in the end, he blames himself for Belle’s demise. His guilt has eaten away at him; he already believed himself a monster, but when Regina told him about Belle, he KNEW he was one.

What kills me about the last GIF is that Belle has finally been restored to herself, to him, and whereas here she was the one who was gone, who wasn’t coming back, now HE is going and he’s not coming back (or so he thinks). It’s heartbreaking because there is so much that they haven’t done together; all these two ever wanted was to be left alone to love each other and they will never have that…………He wants so much to be in her arms, to raise a family with her, to have a future - and yet that future, as it always seems, has been taken away. It must seem like the story of his life, happiness within reach, but yanked away so as to torture him.

Sooo beautiful…..Belle spoke the truth; I wish Gold could see this, but he just completely believes he’s going away to die and that he will never see her again. He wants so much to believe Belle; just look at his eyes. He wants so much to believe he’s coming home, that he will be in her arms again, that he will feel her lips on his and her breath against his cheek. He wants to believe……but it’s so hard, almost impossible. His emotions have overwhelmed him and so while he should know that the future is not what it seems (he has experience with it), he can’t think straight - he never can because Gold really is a man who lets his heart rule his head.

Last edited by Betsybelle; 05-25-2013 at 04:14 PM
Old 05-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Passionate Fan

woke up to 10 Pms

I'm fixing what need to be fix right now and I think we're good to go with the OP.

Thank you so so much to the following people: Karen, Leticia, George, Aurora, and Ilda.

I couldn't have done this without you guys you guys are awesome! Thank you so so much for helping me with the OP

Special thanks to: Miss Cam for her insights/opinions and her lessons for me. You're awesome and Ranma who gave me quotes for the honorary shippers

I love you all! and I hope everyone will like the OP. I spent a lot of time on it and when I say a lot, I mean hours of making arts and finding stuffs.

Same go with Jiorjiina who prob spend a lot of time on those links for the fics and Leticia who made ton of gifs/icons, Karen who put all testimonials together and Aurora (master of making arts), and lastly my bb Ilda who make arts for us even though she's not a shipper.

Thank you!

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!
Old 05-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomc (View Post)
woke up to 10 Pms

I'm fixing what need to be fix right now and I think we're good to go with the OP.

Thank you so so much to the following people: Karen, Leticia, George, Aurora, and Ilda.

I couldn't have done this without you guys you guys are awesome! Thank you so so much for helping me with the OP

Special thanks to: Miss Cam for her insights/opinions and her lessons for me. You're awesome and Ranma who gave me quotes for the honorary shippers

I love you all! and I hope everyone will like the OP. I spent a lot of time on it and when I say a lot, I mean hours of making arts and finding stuffs.

Same go with Jiorjiina who prob spend a lot of time on those links for the fics and Leticia who made ton of gifs/icons, Karen who put all testimonials together and Aurora (master of making arts), and lastly my bb Ilda who make arts for us even though she's not a shipper.

Thank you!
Really thank you.. for organizing this, and making the thread fun..

Without you this thread would be in shambles..
Old 05-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Just saw your ty... pom, you're such a sweetheart! you're welcome! I was glad to help... and anytime you need more help, I'm here .

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Old 05-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Passionate Fan

thank you guys so much. I love it here and I really enjoy this community. Thank you for making this place wonderful, everyone

(´∀`) vote Carlyle!