Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 02:50 AM
New Fan

Hi! My name is Tanya.I am from Ukraine.
Excuse, my English is awful . I hope, you will understand me .
How you consider, than the series will end? There will be at Rumbelle a happy end? Adam and Eddy very much love Regina. Probably, for it there will be a happy end. Also they in the interview mentioned, what not all heroes loved by fans will receive the happy termination. Sounds gloomy .
There are hints concerning the future Belle and Gold?
And, how you consider, how many show will have seasons?
Old 11-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zara888 (View Post)
How you consider, than the series will end? There will be at Rumbelle a happy end? Adam and Eddy very much love Regina. Probably, for it there will be a happy end. Also they in the interview mentioned, what not all heroes loved by fans will receive the happy termination. Sounds gloomy .
Hello there! I actually do think that Belle and Rumpel will have their happy ending. It's all a matter of when.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 11-14-2012, 04:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zara888 (View Post)
Hi Tanya!

I think they will have a happy ending eventually. I think all the central characters will. Lots of the not so important characters are loved by fans too, so they can kill them off to show how serious things are without actually harming the main cast.

I hope, anyway! And your english is very good, by the way.

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑

Last edited by Jiorjiina; 11-14-2012 at 05:12 AM
Old 11-14-2012, 04:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Hello there! I actually do think that Belle and Rumpel will have their happy ending. It's all a matter of when.
Hi!
I is very glad to communication!
I worry, as Adam and Eddy show the love to Regine. But they neutrally speak about Gold, without love to the character.
I very much hope for Disney's option of development of a plot, with a dagger and transformation (refusal of magic).
Old 11-14-2012, 04:53 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiorjiina (View Post)

Hi Tanya!

I think they will have a happy ending eventually. I think all the central characters will. Lots of the not so important characters are loved by fans too, so they can kill them off to show how serious things are without actually harming the main cast.

I hope, anyway! And your english is very good, by the way.
Thanks! I'm very glad!
I try to translate with the dictionary and the electronic dictionary. I want to go on English language courses.
I dream of the happy end for Gold and Belle - they such remarkable!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Zara, welcome to the thread and , you're English is very good and I'm all for a happy Rumbelle ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsybelle (View Post)

That said, we did get the library scene - that's about as explicit as it gets.
that scene tells us everything and I still wonder how people are bringing these things about Rumple up..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I think they're far from over ... Adam knows how popular they are. I think he's just biding his time for a big pay off, but all these other stories also need to be told first. I think we'll get some great moments, but the wait is gonna be tough. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.
Exactly, this is a long journey...we've only just started on this journey, sure there will be up and downs, but I'm already for that..
Old 11-14-2012, 05:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Welcome!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 11-14-2012, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Hi Tanya

You're English is very good, believe me.

Quote:
that scene tells us everything and I still wonder how people are bringing these things about Rumple up..
There are those who want to absolve Regina of any responsibility for her actions, but those are probably also the same fans who view Gold as an out and out villain, completely black. To those, I wouldn't even bother discussing the subject because we'd never have any common ground.

http://foreveronelittlewish.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Betsybelle; 11-14-2012 at 06:27 AM
Old 11-14-2012, 06:45 AM
Supreme Fan

^Such beautiful artwork!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:00 AM
New Fan

crazy_diamond , Sweet Charity, Betsybelle thanks!!! Nice to meet !

I assumed earlier that at the beginning of the second season especially will show in memories the "dark" side Rumple. Now they want to show Regina's best sides , her correction. But what will be farther? Whether screenwriters will want to rescue Rumple at the end of show?
It isn't so obligatory, showed us Rumbelle of everyone episodes. For me the main thing improved that Bell and Gold slowly went for each other, the relations, and he changed for the better. It seems to me, emergence of any strong evil (the founder of a dagger or Augustus's teacher who told to it about a dagger) possibly. Possibly, fight against it will unite Regina, Rumple and all kind characters? Then Rampl's atonement (anyway connected with self-sacrifice, a dagger and magic loss) is possible. These are my reflections.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:46 AM
Supreme Fan

Source
Old 11-14-2012, 08:06 AM
Addicted Fan

^Gorgeous!
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 11-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful art!
Old 11-14-2012, 10:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
No, I understand what you mean. I'm a bit down a bit on Belle this year and how they are writing her.......I wish I could have more confidence in her love for Gold and not have doubts that she's trying to change him because she can't accept him for who he is. I really hope that more consistent airtime will lead to more consistent writing........

I think that maybe the writers are struggling with finding a balance for Belle, that of being a strong woman who can also be loving and vulnerable and soft. Perhaps A/E worried that if they didn't make Belle VERY strong, it would make her look submissive and too easily accepting of things. The problem is, she's coming off in some ways as immature. She escaped out the window.....minutes after telling Gold that he neeed courage to let her in. So she left.......instead of discussing it with Gold and explaining WHY he had to trust her (so they could truly be intimate partners), she left him to worry about her. I love Belle, but I admit to being somewhat disappointed in her.

I definitely agree with you. Skin Deep set the bar so high and I'd hate to see Rumbelle turn into a cliched and hackneyed relationship. Bobby and Emilie's chemistry, then, might be the only thing that saves it. I think we're ALL dyingi for some (even small) Rumbelle scenes.........without them, I think the fan base will start getting really angry.
Yup, that is pretty much how I feel. Anyways I'm done being down about it...I'm sure everything will work out in the end
Beautiful art
Welcome Zara
Old 11-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose_bb_12 (View Post)
Yup, that is pretty much how I feel. Anyways I'm done being down about it...I'm sure everything will work out in the end
Beautiful art
Welcome Zara
I'm sure that Jane's comment about their romance being beautiful is true.........the idea of their first date, their first kiss, their first dinner at his house (I want to see Gold make Belle dinner - hmm, pasta- and then have both of them clean up together, flinging soap bubbles at each other) makes me all happy and giddy, lol

Last edited by Betsybelle; 11-14-2012 at 12:10 PM