Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2015, 05:59 AM
Absolute Fan

I missed Roland in the finale too.
Old 05-12-2015, 06:45 AM
Absolute Fan

I'd kind of hoped for a glimpse of baby bandit Roland in the AU too, but I guess it made sense that he'd be taken from Robin as part of his happy ending as well. As if being stuck with Zelena wasn't bad enough, though.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 05-12-2015, 07:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Yes. All the babies and little children were not with their parents. Snow White and Charming with Neal too. But Regina and Robin as bandits and Roland the little bandit it would have been cute.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Henry's belief in Regina and Robin is touching. His first thought to save everyone is to bring them together for true love's kiss. He believes strongly in the power of their love.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

The show that Raphael was cast for did not get a series order:

Quote:
Untitled Molyneux project* (formerly The Brainy Bunch) -- PASSED OVER
Logline: Through a combination of genetics and dynamic home schooling, Kip and Mona Lisa Mitchell find themselves raising extraordinarily intelligent kids. When Kip returns home from the military to be a stay at home dad, he experiences firsthand the challenges of parenting kids who have genius IQs, but limited life and social skills. Inspired by the book of the same title by Kip and Mona Lisa Harding. Melanie Griffith stars as Monia Lisa's mother.
Cast: Melanie Griffith, James Roday, Raphael Alejandro, Katherine Reis, Majandra Delfino, Zoe Colletti, Spencer Tomich, Harrison Holzer, Raphael Alejandro
Team: W/EP Wendy and Lizzie Molyneux (Bob's Burgers); EP Brian Grazer, Francie Calfo
Studio: 20th Century Fox Television, Imagine TV
Format: Single-camera
source
Old 05-12-2015, 12:12 PM
Extreme Fan

^Ok I feel like such a terrible person for being relieved to hear that news and know we aren't losing Raphael as Roland. It's so mean of me too because I love James Roday and would love to see him in another series.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Damn me for seconding this feeling... But alas, it gives me back the hope that we will actually get to see some soooo long overdue Hood Mills family moments in season 5. Honestly, if I get a scene with just Regina and Roland bonding over a story about his mama while Robin watches from outside the room, I might just die there and then!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 05-13-2015, 07:44 AM
Absolute Fan

We need more Roland!
Old 05-13-2015, 06:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm so desperate for some quiet, family moments for these four.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-14-2015, 01:35 AM
Elite Fan

It's probably best that Roland won't remember the fake Marian.

Though I hope he at least remembers Regina buying him ice cream.
Old 05-14-2015, 04:29 AM
Absolute Fan

I imagine that's the last thing he remembers. I'm still a bit... iffy about the memory potion thing, but what's done is done, I guess.

I'm rather glad we didn't lose Raphael to a new show as well and here's hoping they'll invest a small portion of their season 5 budget in 1-2 standing sets for Regina's mansion. As long as they can't film at the house they've used for it all those years, for whatever reason, and there are no real Regina related sets in studio other than the Mayor's office and the vault... well, I'm not sure that increases our chances of quiet, domestic family moments. And seriously, the writers can't possibly want to send Robin and Roland back to camping in the woods.
Old 05-14-2015, 06:21 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope that Robin & Roland move in with Regina & Henry and we will see it. But the writers said they could not give Emma an apartment of her own because it was not in the budget. I don't know if can build new sets for Regina's house.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:04 AM
Absolute Fan

^ Yeah, I remember reading that too, but between Frozen and the Queens of Darkness and all the CGI that was necessary for the former of the two arcs especially maybe season 4 was just too expensive on a whole number of levels for them to consider new standing sets. And they still have the Charming family apartment set for Emma, at least. I'm just not a huge fan of the idea that all private Regina (and family) moments have to take place in the crypt or the Mayor's office to be honest. I understand why they couldn't focus on building a standing set for her during season 4, after they supposedly lost the mansion location, but I've seen enough of that crypt especially for a while.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
but I've seen enough of that crypt especially for a while.
omg yes, same!
Old 05-14-2015, 12:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm actually really confused about how they're going to handle giving Roland a memory potion and also...a new sibling.

Like, how are they going to explain where that baby came from if Roland doesn't have his memories?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ