Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Total Fan

May I be added to the thread please. SHe has always been one of my favourites. Now I am all confused about where she was as well. Although I have to say I never believed she was dead.

Wondering who the heart belonged to. Is it possible it is the heart of an animal or something and Regina somehow tampered with the medical files to say it was Kathryn's heart so she could implicate MM. I dunno what to think anymore.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm beginning to theorize that the heart belongs to someone else other than the people we've mentioned lately.

Btw you've been added, Fi. Welcome Admiral Evil Red!

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Total Fan

Bouvier we have to stop meeting like this. 's, 's &'s.

Unfortunately I have to head off for the time being. It's 1.30 or so in the morning here therefore way past my beauty sleep time.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 04-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Addicted Fan

All roads shall lead us once again to our home sweet home, darling! awww lots of love for the Super Wolf Evil Red those were lyrics to a song I used btw.

Aww that's fine bb you get some rest and of course... the lady never misses her beauty sleep time! See you later, girly.

*~ E.W Icon by; ME!- Name: Gryffindor Bouvier aka Green Bean♣ Congrats to main character position, Ruby Red!
Old 04-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome!

I want to see where she went too Tracey!
Old 04-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome bbroccs!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome to all the new people!

Green Bean, what's your theory regarding the heart?
Old 04-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)

Wondering who the heart belonged to. Is it possible it is the heart of an animal or something and Regina somehow tampered with the medical files to say it was Kathryn's heart so she could implicate MM. I dunno what to think anymore.
I'm in the same boat regarding her heart, Regina must have paid off the medical examiner, that's all I can think of..and who/what is that heart..
Old 04-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey Jelly Bean! And crazy_diamond too! Btw CD do you want to be added to this thread or no? is your name Tracey too?

Since its a slim possibility that the heart is Kathryn's because of the medical file heck and I'm doubting for a small bit that its David's too (still he's a good guess for it!) maybe... it has something to do with Ruby? Maybe that's how she was drawn to it quickly with her wolfy sense. Could it be hers?

One small teeny guess is that its Regina's heart and she kept it in that box and tried to bury it away so nobody can get a hold of it and deploys all of these frames/setups! Theories... stuff eh?

Old 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well there doesn't seem to be magic in SB so I really doubt that it's anyone heart unless they're dead.

As for why Ruby found it. I kind of just chalked it up with her wolf abilities and knack for finding things.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Addicted Fan

True. Then what kind of resident in SB would be without a heart? its not Graham's since his was crushed like poor Daniel's had been too. Those two are left out of the voting game.

Hmm maybe it's August's. or it could be... hmm. Do you guys think they may bring in someone new in a bit who that heart might really belong to? That's a possible theory. Definitely something to think about.

Yeah I just thought since she seemed tense over it, the heart may have that slight small connection.

Hmm is it April 22nd yet? I hope we'll see more of Kathryn in the next episode. We have to find out where she has been all this time.

Old 04-06-2012, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I reckon all the clues are held with Regina..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetectiveSaunders (View Post)
Hey Jelly Bean! And crazy_diamond too! Btw CD do you want to be added to this thread or no? is your name Tracey too?
Ooo might as well and it is yes
Old 04-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Passionate Fan

If the DNA error happened because of real world stuff, not magic, then the easiest way would be to "accidentally" provide a tissue sample or previous DNA test that was supposed to be Kathryn's but wasn't.

The tissue sample would be safest. For example, if there had been blood in Kathryn's car (there wasn't, as far as I remember), you could believe it was the driver's (Kathryn) then test it against the heart's DNA.

You later find out you were wrong, but you're still looking at a murder associated with your missing person. So, Kathryn may have picked someone up, something happens to the car, and she and the other person were attacked. Investigators don't know about the second person and assume the blood on the driver's side is Kathryn's.

So, to look innocent, you want a tissue sample that should have been Kathryn's but could have logically been that of a person travelling with her or otherwise around the car when it crashed or who came across it shortly after.*

If you have a DNA record (and why not? SB has everyone's fingerprints on record, so let's just up the police state factor, shall we?), you're going to have a hard time convincing investigators that you just happened to send the wrong record and that it just happened to match the anonymous heart found in the woods.

Well, if there'd been another missing person with a DNA record attached and it was the one sent, then it makes a certain sense - but there weren't any other missing people.

It screams deliberate frame up.

*Examples:

1) Claim Kathryn picked up a hitchhiker who was later murdered.

2) Claim Kathryn picked up two hitchhiker's, one of whom was a psychopath who had robbed at least one local (possibly had stalking tendencies).

3) Someone found the car after the accident and was murdered by a vagrant psychopath (who had committed robberies). Said psycho may have also injured/menaced Kathryn.

4) Given Kathryn's apparent mental condition, someone may try to prove she committed the murder while in a deranged state (in real life, without an identified victim and with the previous open and shut case having been proven dead wrong, there might be suspicion but the case would likely remain open and unsolved. I just wouldn't count on that in Storybrooke).
Old 04-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

You make good points (and I laughed out loud your police state comment - so true).

The thing is that Regina didn't plan for it ever to be discovered that it wasn't Kathryn, so may well not have covered her rear by allowing for room for hitchhiker claims. And we don't know what Kathryn remembers - she could refute the story.

The idea of trying to implicate Kathryn is interesting, but seems unlikely - she'd seem the sympathetic victim. Well, unless the Mirror twists the story; but Regina'd totally do that. Especially if Kathryn's story doesn't add up or she claims amnesia or something like that. One might even claim she killed someone all for the purpose of framing the homewrecker, Mary Margaret. But that still leaves the identity of the victim up in the air. Not sure they'd buy "drifter" in Storybrooke, but since the cursed seem less aware no one leaves and no one comes, maybe they would.
Old 04-06-2012, 02:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I reckon all the clues are held with Regina..

Ooo might as well and it is yes
I'm leaning more towards the heart being Regina's. She seems to have more material. But I think Gold is setting her up too with replacing her broken shovel in her garage. but we have Kathryn back, right?!

Nice to finally meet you, Tracey! adding you in now, darling!