Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2012, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh yeah, I am looking forward to the scene where Regina and Cora meet again after so long. I can't wait to see how Regina reacts. But taking into account the past that we know Rumple and Cora have together I think it'll be very interesting to see Rumple, Cora and Regina interacting in Storybrooke. I guess at this point Regina already knows that she is the child her mother promised to Rumple. And I really want to see Cora's reaction to Regina and Rumple's "alliance." I think it's safe to say that she won't be happy about that since she didn't even want to mention Rumple's name. I wonder if she know he gave Regina the mirror that made her disappear or if she is aware that Regina knows about Rumple's existence in the first place.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonlightShadow (View Post)
Oh yeah, I am looking forward to the scene where Regina and Cora meet again after so long. I can't wait to see how Regina reacts. But taking into account the past that we know Rumple and Cora have together I think it'll be very interesting to see Rumple, Cora and Regina interacting in Storybrooke. I guess at this point Regina already knows that she is the child her mother promised to Rumple. And I really want to see Cora's reaction to Regina and Rumple's "alliance." I think it's safe to say that she won't be happy about that since she didn't even want to mention Rumple's name. I wonder if she know he gave Regina the mirror that made her disappear or if she is aware that Regina knows about Rumple's existence in the first place.
I think at this point, Cora knows or at least it cross her mind, that Rumpel was the one that gave Regina the mirror. Assuming that Rumpel was the only one with powers that Cora knew, she must know that it was him.

I also want to see Cora´s reaction to the fact that Rumpel wanted to teach Regina how to make magic.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Absolute Fan

http://3lzyx.tumblr.com/post/33952814523
Old 10-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

That´s a beautiful art .

Thanks for posting, Neverlight.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-20-2012, 10:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
I think at this point, Cora knows or at least it cross her mind, that Rumpel was the one that gave Regina the mirror. Assuming that Rumpel was the only one with powers that Cora knew, she must know that it was him.

I also want to see Cora´s reaction to the fact that Rumpel wanted to teach Regina how to make magic.
Yes, I guess Cora suspects something. I wonder how much does she know

That really is a great graphic, thanks for posting it.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yes, I guess Cora suspects something. I wonder how much does she know

That really is a great graphic, thanks for posting it.
I wonder that to. So far, we know that she´s aware that:

- Regina is in SB.
- She has a son named Henry.
- She kind knows that Regina has done some things (Since Snow said to Emma that Cora was worst).
- She knows how Emma was able to come to our world.
- She may know that Rumpel was the one that gave Regina the mirror.

I´m curious for the next episodes (besides this one that we know is only a Rumpel episode) to find out what more does she knows.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Ugh, so hot

How do you think Regina will react when she sees Cora again? Will she be our cold, collected, i-don't-give-a-damn mayor or be afraid or be emotional? As much as she wanted to get rid of Cora i do believe she loved her mother, and we all know Regina is ruled by emotions (not like Rumple who's ruled by power) so i really have no idea how she's going to react.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

I think she's going to be shocked and very angry that she has to deal with her mother again. Also I'm sure Cora is going to go after Regina and Rumpel too. Cora probably figured out Rumpel was the one that gave magic to Regina and he's the one that's behind all.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

This is the woman that killed her true love and spend her life controlling her but she is also her mother. All Regina wanted was to be free but she also felt a little guilty for her mother.

I´m not saying that Regina is going to forgive her mother, i just think that Regina will have mixed feelings.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-20-2012, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I think she's going to be shocked and very angry that she has to deal with her mother again. Also I'm sure Cora is going to go after Regina and Rumpel too. Cora probably figured out Rumpel was the one that gave magic to Regina and he's the one that's behind all.
She's going after Henry too, i'm sure of it. Cause he's the only person Regina cares about and Cora knows that.

I didn't think about it that way, yeah she's probably going to be angry, she's not that innocent little girl anymore, she is not afraid of her anymore.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh, it will be absolutely explosive when they meet again, especially when Cora wants to see Henry jr. At some point I want someone on the show tell Cora that even if Regina did pretty bad things, she is nothing like her mother.

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 10-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen_girl22 (View Post)
This is the woman that killed her true love and spend her life controlling her but she is also her mother. All Regina wanted was to be free but she also felt a little guilty for her mother.

I´m not saying that Regina is going to forgive her mother, i just think that Regina will have mixed feelings.
Yeah, the worst part is that I think deep down Cora and Regina do love each other.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah, the worst part is that I think deep down Cora and Regina do love each other.
Yeah but Cora has chose a bad way to show that love .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-20-2012, 01:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm just watching the first episode of "Miami Medical" and Lana is really cool as trauma doc, I like it so far.

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 10-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike75 (View Post)
I'm just watching the first episode of "Miami Medical" and Lana is really cool as trauma doc, I like it so far.
I have to watch that show, people say it was great and Lana was awesome. Totally different character than Regina and fans adore her.