Old 10-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Addicted Fan

^ You can
Old 10-19-2012, 06:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchy (View Post)
You mean that ass

Why are you doing this to me? I hate you.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:50 AM
Addicted Fan

You know you love me..xoxo
Old 10-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Jensen_girl22, it's beautiful. This episode made me wish there would be an episode where Lana can play Andersen's Snow Queen, she would be so perfect (btw, the best cinema adaption of this fairy tale is the Russian one from 1966 - check it out, it's perfect).

"True Love - the most powerful magic of them all. It creates happiness."
Old 10-19-2012, 07:50 AM
Absolute Fan

The Snow Queen is a story I really, really want them to incorporate into the canon of the show. It's always been one of my favorite fairytales and I think there are so many connecting factors that could make it work beautifully in the OUAT setting.

I hope the writers put their focus back on some of the classic fairytales again in the future. It's what first sparked my interest in the show and while I did grow up with the Disney movies and other storybook characters as well I feel like there's something extra special about fairytales. And there are so many well known fairytales they haven't even touched upon a yet.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-19-2012, 08:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike75 (View Post)
Thanks Jensen_girl22, it's beautiful. This episode made me wish there would be an episode where Lana can play Andersen's Snow Queen, she would be so perfect (btw, the best cinema adaption of this fairy tale is the Russian one from 1966 - check it out, it's perfect).
I´m glad you like it .

I don´t know Snow Queen´s story but i will check it out.

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-19-2012, 08:32 AM
Absolute Fan

I like many of Andersen's fairy tales. They are different than Grimm's fairy tales. But they are very good.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I don´t know Snow Queen´s story but i will check it out.
I am actually not familiar with it either. I have a huge book of fairy tales in my book case. I must root it out and read this particular story. Also Snow Queen = Snow Queen feels

Thanks for the graphic. Perfect as always.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
I am actually not familiar with it either. I have a huge book of fairy tales in my book case. I must root it out and read this particular story. Also Snow Queen = Snow Queen feels

Thanks for the graphic. Perfect as always.
Thanks .

I´ve read a few months ago, that Lana would like to play Ursula. What do you think about Lana having more that one character on the show?

I´m sorry if this subject was already discussed .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-19-2012, 09:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I´ve read a few months ago, that Lana would like to play Ursula. What do you think about Lana having more that one character on the show?
OMG Lana is always talking about how she would love to play Ursula. She says it any time she is asked about what other character she would like to play. As for what I think about her playing another character I think it would be interesting. I guess they could make it work considering Robert played the beast/rumple. I dunno.

FI - 20/06/2014 the date I met Jared, Lana, Sean, Bex, Robbie and Emilie! Best weekend ever.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbroccs (View Post)
OMG Lana is always talking about how she would love to play Ursula. She says it any time she is asked about what other character she would like to play. As for what I think about her playing another character I think it would be interesting. I guess they could make it work considering Robert played the beast/rumple. I dunno.
Yes, it would be interesting .

They already made it with some characters (Rumpel like you said) and Red too. Lana is great in every character so, it would definitely work .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-19-2012, 09:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm absolutely certain that Lana would be brilliant as Ursula. But i doubt they'll go that way.
And i really want to see EQ/Ursula interact in FTL. I don't think we will get any more villains this season but next season for sure.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_regal (View Post)
I'm absolutely certain that Lana would be brilliant as Ursula. But i doubt they'll go that way.
And i really want to see EQ/Ursula interact in FTL. I don't think we will get any more villains this season but next season for sure.
It may be a silly question but i still don´t get who´s the villan this season . Maybe Hook?

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 10-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
It may be a silly question but i still don´t get who´s the villan this season . Maybe Hook?
Hmm interesting. Probably Hook and Cora. And I am pretty certain that Regina won't be little miss perfect at times as well and we will probably have a bit of Rumple/Mr Gold bad*** stuff going down. So between all of these guys I am sure we will be entertained with enough baddies.