Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Cool art! Happy Halloween, everyone!
Old 10-31-2014, 10:39 AM
Absolute Fan

Aww yeah, happy Halloween to all of you celebrating it!

@Gwen: I dig your icon. That was such an adorable moment. I'm gonna need Sean and Lana to attend some cons together again next summer.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Old 10-31-2014, 11:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlight (View Post)
Yes. It is time they give more to Snow and Regina. They have so much history and it is so important for Once upon a time.
I'd found Snow and Regina slightly stale when it was always about them arguing and Snow being judgy, but it's now my favorite relationship post- Bleeding Through. I'm really hoping the reaction on twitter challenging the deleting of those scenes has some impact.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 10-31-2014, 01:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by freifraufischer (View Post)
I'm really hoping the reaction on twitter challenging the deleting of those scenes has some impact.
That and Lana and Ginny's interview statements are part of what I'm counting on too. I already wanted more after "New York City Serenade" and their interaction in that episode, but then the missing year was cut short anyway and we at least got "Bleeding Through" in the present day, but since then the dynamic has been mostly put aside again. Too bad. *sigh*
Old 10-31-2014, 02:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)

x

You know, she actually looks very attractive in this photo.
"The term 'Black Magic' was originally a reference to the type of 'magic' (spiritual beliefs) done by people who were black and because of the racism of the time - 'Black=Bad'; we find the current idea of black magic meaning magic that is either bad, evil, or lesser." That is just wrong on so many levels.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Lana looks attractive at all times. It's physically impossible for her to not be beautiful.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Question: Is anyone from this forum going to the convention with Lana Parrilla in France in 2015?
Old 11-01-2014, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

^ I'm going to be there. Do you have any questions about it or are you planning to attend too?

Source
Old 11-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rina!!!! So it's final?? You're going??? Aaaah I wanna come too!!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 11-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Graphics Team

Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 11-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

So many costumes. Awesome!
Old 11-02-2014, 03:37 AM
Elite Fan

Fun costumes
Old 11-02-2014, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know no spoilers. But does anyone else desperately want to see more than 3 minutes of Regina tonight? Two episodes out of the first five where she has less than 2 minutes of screen time just killed me. And last week didn't satisfy my desire to see her be awesome.

I loved seeing some of her self awareness last week. "You hurt someone. Do as I do and learn to deal with it. Welcome to my world." And also her confession that she thought about murdering Marian and changed her mind were great. But I also want to see her do something pro active.

And I want Marian thawed because personally I want to see Marian and Regina have to interact. Because I think it's a lot easier to save your former victim when they can't talk back than actually have to face one even if you have saved their life.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_shine (View Post)
Rina!!!! So it's final?? You're going??? Aaaah I wanna come too!!!!
Yeah, I've already ordered my pass. I admit I jumped the gun a bit as soon as they announced Lana again and now it looks like Sean might be attending the Disneyland Paris convention in May, which is a bit of an unfortunate situation since I really want to see them both again and I'd hoped Xivents would get Sean back for Fairy Tales III too.

But I suppose there's still more than enough time for them to invite him and as long as the Guest Events con doesn't insist on an exclusivity contract he could attend both. I mean, I like Meghan and Colin, but I kinda need Xivents to work on their lineup a bit until June. Especially since tickets and extras are even more expensive than this year. I'm sure Colin's a nice guy, but there's just no way I'm paying 60 Euros extra, on top of what I'm already putting out for the pass and Lana's extras, for a picture with him for example. At least Meghan's included in the passes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freifraufischer
And I want Marian thawed because personally I want to see Marian and Regina have to interact. Because I think it's a lot easier to save your former victim when they can't talk back than actually have to face one even if you have saved their life.
That's one of the main reasons why I'm frustrated with the frozen Marian storyline. It kills any chance for them interact. I'd really hoped we would get to see them talk about their past after Regina had decided to save Marian from Elsa's snow monster at the end of the season premiere, but now this entire story has quite literally been put on ice. *sigh*

Tonight's episode looks like it'll focus heavily on Belle in present day and flashbacks, but I'm looking forward to having more than one Regina scene in the episode too. Happy ONCE day, everyone!