Old 08-02-2012, 11:58 AM
Addicted Fan

^Aww, poor Bae. He's such a lost boy.

Yup, that was a Neverland reference.
"Love makes us sick. Haunts our dreams. Destroys our days"
Old 08-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Charity (View Post)
^Aww, poor Bae. He's such a lost boy.

Yup, that was a Neverland reference.
LOL! Don't worry, I got it.

Aww, Bae as the leader of the lost boys. TOO CUTE!
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 08-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I like the Peter Pan theory too. But at the moment I'm kind of caught between the Peter Pan theory and the Henry's father theory. I can see how both theories would serve the main plot. But I think people are overlooking one of the major clues as to who Baelfire is. THE MAGIC BEAN! It's so obvious. But people (including me) latched onto the "Bae is Henry's father" theory so readily.

But I understand why though. Even if Bae and Emma haven't met, they still have a ton in common. They're both from Fairytale land, they both escaped Fariytale land before the curse took effect, they're both intimately connected to the curse, and they were both abandoned by their parents (different circumstances of course). I see Emma's fate and Bae's fate being intimately tied to one another. Bae was the genisis of the curse, while Emma is the ender of it. Perfect symmety.

So when people get all excited over the possibility of Bae being Henry's father, they're probably just tapping into something that maybe revealed in later seasons. They can sense that, even if Bae isn't Henry's father, he and Emma are still connected in some way. That's why I prefer the theory of Bae being Emma's true love.
Old 08-02-2012, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass (View Post)
Welcome back Baelfire thread!

Ok, I just found this on Tumblr. Too good.

Source
I love that! I'm so torn in between wanting Bae to still be a kid or be an adult. I see pro and cons to each. If he's an adult I hope they cast someone really good and if he's still a kid...then we get more Dylan which would be great (he is such a cutie and has wonderful chemistry with RC).
Old 08-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I like the Peter Pan theory too. But at the moment I'm kind of caught between the Peter Pan theory and the Henry's father theory. I can see how both theories would serve the main plot. But I think people are overlooking one of the major clues as to who Baelfire is. THE MAGIC BEAN! It's so obvious. But people (including me) latched onto the "Bae is Henry's father" theory so readily.

But I understand why though. Even if Bae and Emma haven't met, they still have a ton in common. They're both from Fairytale land, they both escaped Fariytale land before the curse took effect, they're both intimately connected to the curse, and they were both abandoned by their parents (different circumstances of course). I see Emma's fate and Bae's fate being intimately tied to one another. Bae was the genisis of the curse, while Emma is the ender of it. Perfect symmety.

So when people get all excited over the possibility of Bae being Henry's father, they're probably just tapping into something that maybe revealed in later seasons. They can sense that, even if Bae isn't Henry's father, he and Emma are still connected in some way. That's why I prefer the theory of Bae being Emma's true love.
I agree. There's defintiely some sort of connection going on there. They already too much in common. But the very fact that they're both connected to the curse is what makes me think that they will one day cross each other's paths.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
I agree. There's defintiely some sort of connection going on there. They already too much in common. But the very fact that they're both connected to the curse is what makes me think that they will one day cross each other's paths.
Hmmm...I never really thought about their connection before..but that makes a lot of sense.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Firstly, an interview with Dylan (with apologies if it has been posted before!)

Secondly, I don't think Bae can be either Peter or Jack. If he was truly sent to a land without magic, then that automatically rules out Neverland. Jack and the Beanstalk is already a fairytale, so it will be set in FTL which likewise has magic.

I think the magic bean thing was a reference to Jack, but the Blue Fairy said that the one she gave Bae was their last one, and that all the other were lost to them. So the one Jack uses is probably one of the ones the fairies lost. And, by the way, he make a deal for it. Hmm, I wonder who he might possibly have made a deal like that with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Looking Glass

I'm on record in a number of places saying I don't want Bae to be Henry's father. But I do agree that Bae and Emma have a special connection. It would be interesting to see what TPTB do with it.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE] Secondly, I don't think Bae can be either Peter or Jack. If he was truly sent to a land without magic, then that automatically rules out Neverland. Jack and the Beanstalk is already a fairytale, so it will be set in FTL which likewise has magic.[QUOTE]

I think that's another reason I'm sticking with Jefferson is Bae.. Wonderland doesn't have magic ( if I'm remembering correctly... Coz he couldn't get the hats to work). I'm just so in love with the idea of Bae being in SB the whole time. Sorry I'm strange & probably way wrong...
Old 08-03-2012, 04:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I think that's another reason I'm sticking with Jefferson is Bae.. Wonderland doesn't have magic ( if I'm remembering correctly... Coz he couldn't get the hats to work). I'm just so in love with the idea of Bae being in SB the whole time. Sorry I'm strange & probably way wrong...
But Wonderland did have magic. How was Jefferson able to survive with his head severed from his body? And what about the magic mushroom that Regina gave her father? It made him grow taller immediately. There's definitely magic in Wonderland.
Old 08-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
But Wonderland did have magic. How was Jefferson able to survive with his head severed from his body? And what about the magic mushroom that Regina gave her father? It made him grow taller immediately. There's definitely magic in Wonderland.
Maybe there are different kinds of magic. The hat could only work with the magic in FTL, not the magic in Wonderland. Besides, the magic in FTL seems to be reasonably tame, and well understood. Wonderland magic is chaotic and unpredictable so it's probably not that surprising that poor Jefferson couldn't get the hat to work.

I'm always surprised by lack of discussion about Jefferson's speech about the 'multiple worlds that all touch each other' when he was explaining to Emma. Perhaps it's because I'm a pretty hardcore sci fi fan and am therefore somewhat used to the chaos and story opportunity that AU and Parallel U are usually used for.

In one speech, Jefferson single handedly and massively opened up the potential of the show. And it seems to have gone nearly unnoticed, even when Bae got thrown through a glowing green portal to places unknown (by the way, Oz also has magic), which kick started the entire chain of events.

Rant over. Sorry!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL....Oh, I'm in no way saying my theory is logical or reasonable. It has holes so big you could drive an 18 wheeler through them. Oh, yeah, I forgot about the mushroom thing. But in regards to his head being chopped off & still being alive. I know there is a theory that The Queen of Hearts is Cora ( which I lean toward being true coz we never see her face & why else would she have Regina's dad. ) Perhaps Cora brought some FTL magic with her & hence the mushroom worked & the living after beheading worked.
I also could have sworn he told the Queen of Hearts he needed magic to make the hat work. But I can't remember what he actually said. This is just a crack theory that makes me happy
Old 08-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Supreme Fan

I actually really like the theory of Jefferson secretly being Baelfire. It would explain how Jefferson gained the power to jump realms. And Baelfire is technically a realm-jumper. The only hole in the theory for me is why didn't Rumpel know that his son was living out in the open in the Enchanted Forest? You'd think that Rumpel of all people would be able to find him.

So, if the writers could answer that one little plot hole for me, then I'm TOTALLY on board for this theory.
Old 08-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Just coming in to show the cutest boy in the Enchanted Forest some love.

I can't wait to see more of him in future seasons. I'm certain the show will give us a flashback or two of him. Whether it be in our world, Neverland, Oz or Wonderland.

P.S. I'm also really fond of the "Jefferson is Baelfire" theory. Sebastian looks just like Dylan!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 05:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Just coming in to show the cutest boy in the Enchanted Forest some love.

I can't wait to see more of him in future seasons. I'm certain the show will give us a flashback or two of him. Whether it be in our world, Neverland, Oz or Wonderland.

P.S. I'm also really fond of the "Jefferson is Baelfire" theory. Sebastian looks just like Dylan!!!
Aww, I'll join you with the love-sharing. :back: Dylan's going to be quite the heartbreaker in a few short years.

I'm also excited to see Baelfire's flashback episodes. The potential for his character and storyline is endless.
Old 08-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Extreme Fan

I totally agree that Seb & Dylan look a lot a like. And I love Dylan & I'm so excited to see more of him.
Finding out what happened to him is gonna be one of the big highlights for me.
Yup, those plot holes can be a pickle

Last edited by yellowrose_bb_12; 08-03-2012 at 07:00 PM