Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2016, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Prank Sinatra Winston Bishop [Lamorne Morris] #11 - My babies! Ain't nobody gonna touch my babies!!

~~Winston -L'andre- Bishop [Lamorne Morris]~~
He became the MVP of the show! #11

supporters:
001: storm warning
002: Metaphors_Are_Important
003: sunshine and gunpowder
004: effie
005: Sincerely, Me
006: MelBelle2
007: TV fan xx
008: Aurelia
009: ~*Echo*~
010: love fades
011: L i N d $ @ y
012: diannaagronlove
013: Dreamscape12
014: quin611
015: arakha
016. Sara Caffrey
017. Forelsket
018. quin611
019. ≡IxX≡
020. fly me to the moon
021. ManhattanBabe
022. Ruby_Slippers
023. Forgotten Memories
024. lessismore
025. AbsyntheMinded
026. KatB
027. ||michelle||
028. Charlone
029. AliceM

recent moments:

~~♫♪ Just got out of the shower! Guess who cleaned everything? Guess who got in deep?♪♫~~

~~♫♪ Elation ♫♪ Elation ♫♪~~

~~Winston L'andre Bishop and Furguson Micheal Jordan Bishop~~

~~Winston and Dunston~~

~~You just got Rhonda'd!~~ They are married but as a prank ~~

~~Papa Winnie the Bish~~

~~Winston and Aly ~~ WinAly~~

Last edited by lessismore; 05-04-2016 at 04:27 AM
Old 05-02-2016, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 05-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Add me please! "Prank Sinatra"
Old 05-02-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlone (View Post)
Add me please! "Prank Sinatra"
Added
Old 05-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait to see what Winston gets up to in tonight's episodes!!
Old 05-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT (I was waiting for the new thread, so I'd ask what these letters meant, and I got it immediately when I opened this one like a minute ago )
Add me please
Old 05-04-2016, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceM (View Post)
TFTNT (I was waiting for the new thread, so I'd ask what these letters meant, and I got it immediately when I opened this one like a minute ago )
Add me please
Added You are welcome!
Old 05-05-2016, 11:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Added You are welcome!
Thank you

WinAly's love takes flight I loooove that they both accept each other as they are!!!!

-- I can't kiss you. I can't prank you.

-- We are incredibly sexual people! (I immediately remembered Schmidt telling Cece they are both beautiful or something like that ) -- That's right.

I bet Aly is crazy about Winston squeezing her tight

Aly saying she is sure about telling everyone they're dating is one of the most sweetest things I've ever seen Her face and voice at the moment kill me As Winston stops her, because he doesn't sure it's what she wants, and then, his happy smile... Aw.....

Oh my, that kiss was fiery! I kinda surprised they didn't show us what was in between (I mean how they skipped from the first kiss to Aly spending nights in the loft ), but well, I can always imagine that

Ah, so many cute moments in the ep

Winston: "You need to stop freaking out! You causing a scene."

Oh, they were holding hands, aaaaaw, so lovely And Aly didn't notice Cece

Winston's sex bark Aly can't resist it, hahaha...

Loooooooooved them singing!! Winston made up a song that just about them, so romantic, I can't Aly was like she didn't wanna anyone to hear her singing, but sang it anyway -- so she stays Aly and at the same time can do something romantic, because Winnie wants her to do, and he looks incredibly happy That's their love! Hehe!

"When we are together, nothing sucks at all, at aaaaall"
Old 05-05-2016, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you

WinAly's love takes flight I loooove that they both accept each other as they are!!!!

-- We are incredibly sexual people! (I immediately remembered Schmidt telling Cece they are both beautiful or something like that ) -- That's right.

Aly saying she is sure about telling everyone they're dating is one of the most sweetest things I've ever seen Her face and voice at the moment kill me As Winston stops her, because he doesn't sure it's what she wants, and then, his happy smile... Aw.....

Oh my, that kiss was fiery! I kinda surprised they didn't show us what was in between (I mean how they skipped from the first kiss to Aly spending nights in the loft ), but well, I can always imagine that

Loooooooooved them singing!! Winston made up a song that just about them, so romantic, I can't Aly was like she didn't wanna anyone to hear her singing, but sang it anyway -- so she stays Aly and at the same time can do something romantic, because Winnie wants her to do, and he looks incredibly happy That's their love! Hehe!

I was wondering where is our number 1 WinAly fan after an amazing episode for them. Here you are!

It was so beautiful!! Everything you said! It was interesting to see them going from "You know technically I still have a bf" "It's ok I am married" to holding hands and all over each other tho I thought maybe there might be some complications before. Well not complaining

The song was so cute haha It was amazinnggg to see Winston this happy. FINALLY!!!
Old 05-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you

Did you do the hand motion? Come on, I know you did. I did too. I also loved his little clap.

I agree, her face kills me. Winston asking her, if she is sure and the look on her face, we know she is sure.

Of course he made up a song. Come on, tell me you were surprised. I wasn't, it's so Winston. I also am glad that Ally stays Ally.

Holding hands, I love holding hands and hugging. So, I really appreciated that.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)

Did you do the hand motion? Come on, I know you did. I did too. I also loved his little clap.

I agree, her face kills me. Winston asking her, if she is sure and the look on her face, we know she is sure.

Of course he made up a song. Come on, tell me you were surprised. I wasn't, it's so Winston. I also am glad that Ally stays Ally.

Awwww That's so Winnie!!!!!

Old 05-05-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They were so cute!! I loved everything about their moments together. I'm so glad that Winston finally has someone. I hope they are endgame!

I also laughed so hard when Winston backed away from Sam, and he just kept staring at him while he walked away!!
Old 05-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I was wondering where is our number 1 WinAly fan after an amazing episode for them. Here you are!

It was so beautiful!! Everything you said! It was interesting to see them going from "You know technically I still have a bf" "It's ok I am married" to holding hands and all over each other tho I thought maybe there might be some complications before. Well not complaining

The song was so cute haha It was amazinnggg to see Winston this happy. FINALLY!!!
Aaaaaw You lost me - it's so sweet I let me to take a glory of being number 1 WinAly fan (Have no idea if I said it right Hope, you get me.)
Thank you dear! I'm glad, I don't write for nothing
Yeah, and it's also original, because normally we have to wait for something to happen with beloved couples

That's the best part
FINALLY!!! ++++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)

You know I didn't, but I will bc why to lose Yes! Winnie is completely in love. What about Aly, I suppose, she didn't think about that yet.. But she's sure she wants to be a couple with Winnie That's why I'd love to hear ILY from her first In the future. Hehe...

You are right, to make up a song is very Winston-y, but I didn't expect it just yet, and also, being so perfect, and most of all: them singing together And the moment it became clear, that the price Aly should pay is singing the song, I was -ing - so sweet and innocent was it!!! This song is stucking in my head, btw

I agree dear, I love this part of a relationships, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||michelle|| (View Post)
They were so cute!! I loved everything about their moments together. I'm so glad that Winston finally has someone. I hope they are endgame!

I also laughed so hard when Winston backed away from Sam, and he just kept staring at him while he walked away!!
Oh, they should

Bird-shirt
Old 05-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Well, he should have put the shirt on!

I will say, not all men can pull off a bird shirt like Winston. So, perhaps he sould have cut him some slack.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Awww we need a WinAly thread for our new love"birds" Also wishing for them to be endgame we need a couple thread too imo lol. See? We have so many reasons, it's done!

That was sooooo weiirdddddd but it made me laugh too!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread