Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Jess is annoying them I guess

The video is cute tho! We missed our babies and fun Also I think Cece is graduating this year In the video Jess and Schmidt are celebrating her I think that's her college!
I'll have to go back and take a look. I didn't notice them celebrating. BTW, your avitar is mildly disturbing.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I'll have to go back and take a look. I didn't notice them celebrating. BTW, your avitar is mildly disturbing.
I KNOW!

go check it!
Old 09-08-2016, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Fall TV Spoilers 2016: Exclusive Scoop On 41 Season Premieres - NEW GIRL
Nick’s three-month romantic retreat with Reagan (guest star Megan Fox) in New Orleans was, by all accounts, a raging success. “He’s blossomed into a whole new better version of Nick Miller,” reveals exec producer Brett Baer. “He learned to do things like cook and actually enjoy a sunset. He’s a super version of himself.” And that does not sit well with Jess, who, as Baer notes, has spent much of the summer “trying to wrestle with her feelings for him,” and seeing this new and improved Nick “only makes things harder for her.” Reagan will have an off-screen presence for the next several months while portrayer Megan Fox, who gave birth to her third child in August, is on maternity leave. “Reagan is in Seattle for work,” explains the EP. “But she’ll return for the second half of the season and we’re really going to invest in the Nick/Reagan relationship.” By that time there may be an extra room for rent in the loft. Per Baer, newlyweds Schmidt and Cece “realize that to be thirtysomething and married and still live with three roommates is [not ideal]. So they’re searching desperately for a house.”
BONUS SPOILER!: Nick isn’t the only one weathering a long-distance relationship at the start of Season 6. Winston’s main squeeze Aly (Nasim Pedrad) “is taking an FBI training course in Virginia,” says Baer. “But she pays him a little conjugal visit in Episode 3.”

As it seems they are taking NR very serious as I said before and we will actually see Their relationship. Nick will become a total relationship guy. Good news for us NR fans I guess. NJ fans might hate this season even more than Season 4. Which was actually better than Season 3 for NJ too imo.

Last edited by lessismore; 09-08-2016 at 12:37 PM
Old 09-08-2016, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)

As it seems they are taking NR very serious as I said before and we will actually see Their relationship. Nick will become a total relationship guy. Good news for us NR fans I guess. NJ fans might hate this season even more than Season 4. Which was actually better than Season 3 for NJ too imo.
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!

Sorry, was that too loud? You probably heard that over there.

I know it will be temporary but I will take what we can get.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!

Sorry, was that too loud? You probably heard that over there.

I know it will be temporary but I will take what we can get.

I still see it in favor of NJ, I mean Jess will be supportive and dying inside. emember Schmece in Season 4? Same for NJ imo it will focus on NJ dynamic more but in the mean time if we'll get NR I'll be happy
Old 09-10-2016, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

ugh they just hate NJ fans. And now we have to deal with a whole season of Nick with another girl? just when things seemed to go in a good direction
Old 09-10-2016, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
ugh they just hate NJ fans. And now we have to deal with a whole season of Nick with another girl? just when things seemed to go in a good direction
NJ, will get their day. You just have to be patient. We waited for four years for Cece and Schmidt to finally get their turn. Before that, every time they came close, something happened. NJ, they had season three and they will have a chance again. The whole NR story is going to help NJ in the end. For me and others here, we happen to like Reagan and so we are eager for her return. I also happen to think NR have great chemistry. I watch Heat Wave a lot.

"Hello, Nicholas. This is Jeremiah."
Old 09-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It sounds bad when you say it like that, but I still think there is a good potential for meaningful moments between NJ

Reagan will come in January.

Quote:
In the upcoming season premiere episode, series star Deschanel makes her directorial debut, which finds Nick returning from a summer in New Orleans and Jess throwing herself into a multitude of meaningless hobbies to avoid her conflicted romantic feelings for him. Meanwhile, Schmidt and Cece begin the search for their own house and Winston tries to balance his new long-distance relationship with Aly. Other storylines this season include Jess and Cece campaigning for presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Winston teaching Nick the art of phone sex and Nick writing a new novel.
Later this fall, comedy worlds collide when characters from BROOKLYN NINE-NINE and NEW GIRL meet each other in the Big Apple in back-to-back episodes airing Tuesday, Oct. 11 on FOX. Then, in January, Megan Fox returns to NEW GIRL, reprising her role as loftmate and Nick’s love interest, REAGAN.
New Girl returns with its 6th Season, Tuesday September 20, 8:30 pm on FOX

Seriously they read here lol. Nick's writing a novel! My Season 6 wishes are coming true too as it seems!!! I am so excited!!
Old 09-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah but they're going to be dating off screen on the first half

I'm just scared the show won't get a S7 and we'll only get something in the last episode

Anyways, it's just frustrating, I needed to rant a bit
Old 09-11-2016, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah but they're going to be dating off screen on the first half

I'm just scared the show won't get a S7 and we'll only get something in the last episode

Anyways, it's just frustrating, I needed to rant a bit
Rant away bb! You are welcome to rant. You are right S7 is not certain. I'd give 70% possibility.

It sounds like such a bumpy road for NJ. He is becoming the man Jess wanted and now she cannot be with him.

I really wanted to see Jess to pine for Nick for a long time and I am glad we'll be seeing that. Nick was great when they were dating, he did everything he could do. But from Jess' part it felt so unmutual to me and I felt sad for Nick the whole time. then in S4 he seemed more "not over" than Jess too. Now it's her turn. Nick is blind to her feelings right now imo but it doesn't mean he doesn't love Jess. We also know how intuitive Reagan is. So things can change so differently.

Last edited by lessismore; 09-12-2016 at 01:39 AM
Old 09-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

oh I'm excited for a season of angst/pining, I'm just afraid the writers will just give us that at the start/end fo the season and ignore it in the middle, like they usually do
Old 09-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
oh I'm excited for a season of angst/pining, I'm just afraid the writers will just give us that at the start/end of the season and ignore it in the middle, like they usually do
If you look at Cece and Schmidt and how that went, it was a little rocky and I'll admit, I was worried but then the writers would trow us a line or something to let us know that they still liked each other. Like with LAX, and Bangsgiving, and other places. They seem to be doing the same here. So, because of that, I enjoyed Schmidt and Elizabeth, cause I knew it wouldn't last, and because I liked her. So, I'll just close by saying, I understand and to just be patient.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

IA with Kat. They are surely paralleling these two couples. I think many NJ fans don't like Reagan so that's a problem for them too.

http://bcheights.com/arts-review/201...in-season-six/
Quote:
This fall, life returns to normal in the gang’s trendy Los Angeles loft—er, well, as “normal” as a successful buddy sitcom in which every episode features buffoonery at its finest can be.

Since the predictably chaotic season five finale—one in which Schmidt’s spontaneous, last-ditch attempt to convince Cece’s mom to attend the wedding results in his attending his own wedding via video chat—fans of the series have been mulling over a number of cliffhangers that left various character relationships up to anyone’s guess.

Will Cece and Schmidt move out of the beloved loft? Has Coach returned to the golden Coast for Good? What the heck is happening between Nick and Jess? Does Winston care for new girlfriend Aly as much as he does his cat Ferguson? And, arguably most important of all the queries, where was Ferguson during the pivotal last episodes of the fifth season? Such are the haunting musings that deprived fans of sleep and kept them up at night—thoughts that just barely scratch the surface of the pressing questions raised by season five’s eventful wrap-up.

Throughout the show’s time on the air, viewers have been privy to a host of interesting love affairs: Winston and Aly, Cece and Schmidt, Jess and Sam, Jess and Nick, Nick and Reagan—hell, even Nick and Tran. For five seasons, the show has orbited around the trials and tribulations of modern dating. It documents and mocks the sexual misadventures of 30-somethings, creating a painful-to-watch parody of love that viewers can laugh at. If season six stays fresh and entertaining while still following the show’s unchanged formula—hopelessly immature adults + humiliating love life = laughter—it will mark a real feat of creativity, indeed. Deschanel directs the season six premiere, an episode rumored to revolve around Cece and Schmidt’s search for a new home. If the spunky starlet’s talent in performing translates to that of TV production, viewers should expect a promising start to season six.

As for me, I’ve been craving information about the newlyweds, dying to get dirt on Winston’s budding relationship with Aly, and itching to see what unfolds from all the awkward, ever-present sexual tension between Jess and Nick. Soon—Sept. 20, to be precise—the crew will be back to entertain fans of the show with episodes detailing the disastrous dating lives and coincidental encounters so intrinsically rooted in the sitcom genre.

Now that the characters seem to have grown and developed significantly—exhibited perhaps most notably through control freak Schmidt’s calm and uncharacteristically apathetic attitude toward missing the wedding that he at one time obsessed over—the question of whether this newfound maturity will augment or detract from the characters’ humor and likeability emerges as a prevalent concern.

Returning for a sixth season this September, New Girl brings everyone’s favorite group of misfits together for another pathetic attempt at mastering adulthood. This season, Schmidt will navigate life through the unfamiliar lens of a married man. Winston will learn to love a woman more than he loves his cat. At some point, Nick will most likely screw up whatever is going well for him. Finally, Jess’s quirkiness will most likely manifest in one of three ways: sporting her signature wacky wardrobe, doling out lame dad jokes, or transforming the loft into an arts-and-crafts kingdom.

Fingers crossed it’s all of the above

Awwwwwww

Last edited by lessismore; 09-12-2016 at 04:35 AM
Old 09-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

‘New Girl’ Spoilers: Reagan and Nick Together in Season 6 | TVLine
Old 09-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Frederika!!! Welcome bb Thank you for posting. I think we read that

Schmess

Schmidt's ring again

Last edited by lessismore; 09-12-2016 at 09:53 AM