Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2016, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I bet you are right And the title of episode 3 is even worse
What's that title? I guess I missed that.

Btw, have you read the rest of the story? I'm waiting to hear what you thought.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

6x3 is titled: Africa or Retractable S'mores Pole?

Old 09-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
6x3 is titled: Africa or Retractable S'mores Pole?

What? I think I am worried about the writers.
Old 09-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
What? I think I am worried about the writers.
Do you think they smoked something?
Old 09-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you think they smoked something?
I was thinking that, lol....... I just didn't wanna say.
Old 09-05-2016, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

‘New Girl’ Season 6 Election Episode: Schmidt Not Voting for Trump | TVLine

First episode still from episode 6x2 Hubbedy Bubby:

Not different from what we have seen already

Last edited by lessismore; 09-05-2016 at 08:26 AM
Old 09-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
‘New Girl’ Season 6 Election Episode: Schmidt Not Voting for Trump | TVLine

First episode still from episode 6x2 Hubbedy Bubby:

Not different from what we have seen already

I saw that yesterday, I just know this episode will most likely piss me off. Why shows decide to go political, when they have all different views among their viewers. That, I will never understand. Oh well, each season there is at least one episode I don't appreciate.
Old 09-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I saw that yesterday, I just know this episode will most likely piss me off. Why shows decide to go political, when they have all different views among their viewers. That, I will never understand. Oh well, each season there is at least one episode I don't appreciate.
I really do understand that. As you know Liz is very political therefore I was surely expecting an election based episode. They already showed many times who is who imo, they have never been apolitical. As a viewer (especially someone from outside of the US, thus elections) I watch them with interest. But they gotta think their fanbase's diversity. That I agree with you very much. It's also true for some cultural stereotypes they commonly use in the shows. TBH I am relieved to hear Schmidt's standing. But I understand why you'd feel pissed off.

EPISODE 6X04 - HOMECOMING
‘Homecoming’ is the title for the New Girl/B99 crossover airing October 11th!

Last edited by lessismore; 09-06-2016 at 01:49 AM
Old 09-06-2016, 05:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really do understand that. As you know Liz is very political therefore I was surely expecting an election based episode. They already showed many times who is who imo, they have never been apolitical. As a viewer (especially someone from outside of the US, thus elections) I watch them with interest. But they gotta think their fanbase's diversity. That I agree with you very much. It's also true for some cultural stereotypes they commonly use in the shows. TBH I am relieved to hear Schmidt's standing. But I understand why you'd feel pissed off.

EPISODE 6X04 - HOMECOMING
‘Homecoming’ is the title for the New Girl/B99 crossover airing October 11th!
Yeah, I am but I'll deal with it. It's just really hard right now, cause we have two bad candidates. So the election fills me with dread and I will just leave it right there.

At least we get through this and the crossover early on.
Old 09-06-2016, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I am but I'll deal with it. It's just really hard right now, cause we have two bad candidates. So the election fills me with dread and I will just leave it right there.

At least we get through this and the crossover early on.
I agree about the situation. I hope they wouldn't turn you cold to the show and any of the characters.

And maybe you'd like the political & crossover episodes, don't be negative already which I remember saying the same thing before Cece-Reagan SL and Megan's involvement
Old 09-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree about the situation. I hope they wouldn't turn you cold to the show and any of the characters.

And maybe you'd like the political & crossover episodes, don't be negative already which I remember saying the same thing before Cece-Reagan SL and Megan's involvement
Oh, I'll still watch and try and find the good in the bad. You know me. And don't worry, my best friend isn't voting for Trump, even though he is a conservative, I am voting against Hillary, so that means to make my vote really count, I have to vote Trump. It's a real thing, it's just frustrating. I have never been able to vote for a real conservative in my life time. So, I use NG and other shows to escape, but when they throw it in your face.

Anyway, bring on the show, bring on the laughs.
Old 09-06-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, I'll still watch and try and find the good in the bad. You know me. And don't worry, my best friend isn't voting for Trump, even though he is a conservative, I am voting against Hillary, so that means to make my vote really count, I have to vote Trump. It's a real thing, it's just frustrating. I have never been able to vote for a real conservative in my life time. So, I use NG and other shows to escape, but when they throw it in your face.

Anyway, bring on the show, bring on the laughs.
I understand that very well too. Also I am very curious to see the outcome. At first I thought Trump wouldn't even be a final candidate. And his speeches are so hateful imo. But things revolved too interestingly and It's gonna be an interesting November too I guess.

There is always a bit good even in bad I guess.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

6x1 House Hunt Stills

more:
New Girl - Episode 6.01 - House Hunt - Promotional Photos & Press Release | Spoilers
New Girl - Season 6 - Promo, Cast Promotional Photo, Poster & Featurette | Spoilers

Promo:

Season 6 so far…
Episode 6.01 - House Hunt
Jess tries anything and everything to get her mind off of Nick, who returns from his summer in New Orleans sooner than anticipated. Meanwhile, Schmidt and Cece struggle in the search for their first home and Winston deals with having a long-distance relationship with Aly (guest star Pedrad) in the all-new “House Hunt” Season Premiere episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Sept. 20

Episode 6.02 - Hubbedy Bubby
Jess and Cece jump on the campaign trail and make a bet with a disbelieving Schmidt that they can recruit voters for the upcoming Presidential election. Meanwhile, Winston teaches Nick about modern phone sex in the all-new “Hubbedy Bubby” episode of NEW GIRL airing Tuesday, Sept. 27

Episode 6.03 - Africa or Retractable S'mores Pole

Episode 6.04 - Homecoming
Old 09-07-2016, 04:54 AM
Master Fan

Thank you! So much to look at so early in the day. What a way to wake up! Loved the pics. Our weirdos are back.

The video, didn't really give us much, did it? Anyway, I don't care, it was just nice to see them. Did you notice that Ferguson is back as well? I'm sure you did.

Oh, and I loved Cece's face in that last picture, when she is looking at Jess.
Old 09-07-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you! So much to look at so early in the day. What a way to wake up! Loved the pics. Our weirdos are back.

The video, didn't really give us much, did it? Anyway, I don't care, it was just nice to see them. Did you notice that Ferguson is back as well? I'm sure you did.

Oh, and I loved Cece's face in that last picture, when she is looking at Jess.
Jess is annoying them I guess

The video is cute tho! We missed our babies and fun Also I think Cece is graduating this year In the video Jess and Schmidt are celebrating her I think that's her college!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread