Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2013, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We've done a lot of complaining in this thread and I'm sure we'll do a lot more of it.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I have a feeling we're going to get a lot more to complain about
Old 11-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 11-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
We've done a lot of complaining in this thread and I'm sure we'll do a lot more of it.
I agree I dont see Joel leaving anytime soon, and this show is doomed if he doesent leave soon. I know its not the show I used to love, I scratch my head after each episode and we all come on here and are saying the same thing... what happened to this once great show.but seeing this is now the Joel of blue bell show now I dont think ill be around to much longer unless things really change drastically soon
Old 11-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The sooner things change, the better.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I really don't understand it either, I don't think I've ever seen a show introduce a guest star this way & give him so much screentime every single ep. Usually with these things, they create a more flexible storyline so that it can change if the fans don't react well. & the fans aren't reacting well, but more than half the season is done now, so they didn't do a good job of preparing for this situation at all. I think if it carries on for much longer it will effect the show & it's ratings really badly. They've shot themsevles in the foot here.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

going back to the cheating last season, this show could of went in a much better direction that really could of made this show awesome, but they chose the lazy way and it is showing in the lazy writing all the way till now. all the characters are so disconnected from each other, are they even filming all the actors in the same place? lol.
the only thing saving the season so far for me is the lemon and wade friendship. and even that is hardly getting airtime because of Joel. I mean WTF moment why is he more main character then zoe now? and please stop with the bedroom scenes makes me want to turn it off right there even tho there is no chemistry it still makes me cringe seeing ZJ together in a bed lol
Old 11-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG300 (View Post)
I agree I dont see Joel leaving anytime soon, and this show is doomed if he doesent leave soon. I know its not the show I used to love, I scratch my head after each episode and we all come on here and are saying the same thing... what happened to this once great show.but seeing this is now the Joel of blue bell show now I dont think ill be around to much longer unless things really change drastically soon
Seriously! What has happened? I used to look forward to it every week, and now I am ready for the next episode in hopes that it turns back into the show I love. And one more episode down is one more closer to Joel (& Lynly) leaving. But then I'm nervous it won't even be the same once he's gone.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They make me cringe too
Old 11-14-2013, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

I actually kind of like Joel and Zoe, last episode was really cute. I know it's not like Wade and Zoe and it's different, but it's also kind of good. I wish their relationship could sometime in the future transform to the friendship, because I would miss him. Lynly - not so much. She could be gone in a heartbeat.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I really don't like Joel
Old 11-14-2013, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

http://untilkillianmetemma.tumblr.com/
Old 11-14-2013, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Seriously! What has happened? I used to look forward to it every week, and now I am ready for the next episode in hopes that it turns back into the show I love. And one more episode down is one more closer to Joel (& Lynly) leaving. But then I'm nervous it won't even be the same once he's gone.
I dont hate Joel, just want him off the show or a minimal character not dating zoe as he doesent make her grow or become a better person. last week zoe pretending to be someone else at the family bday party wasent good at all, and I believe wade would not have just bent over and let zoe do that like joel with no backbone does.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
just pick one photo and you have more chemistry or passion then 6 episodes of joel. writers you have really pushed this ZJ storyline way to long.

opps sorry two posts in a row. my bad sorry bout that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread