Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
She certainly isn't sane hehe. I wouldn't call her annoying though.
No she is annoying. Barking order and demanding everyone endorse her BF. Really? Who does that?
Old 11-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
zoe is seriously the most annoying protagonist ever lol

why does she keep pushing so hard?
Where have you been for 2+ seasons? lol

It is how Zoe is and what the show is about (besides the romance). It is the comedy of the show. I don't think she will be anywhere near sane before she admits that Wade is the one. This crazy plan of hers is what is driving her atm.

Quote:
No she is annoying. Barking order and demanding everyone endorse her BF. Really? Who does that?
Zoe does that. She has always been like that. I don't know why people can't accept that hehe.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Joel definitely doesn't make Zoe sane
Old 11-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

It is how Zoe is and what the show is about (besides the romance). It is the comedy of the show. I don't think she will be anywhere near sane before she admits that Wade is the one. This crazy plan of hers is what is driving her atm.

Zoe does that. She has always been like that. I don't know why people can't accept that hehe.
no she didn't use to be that annoying. I loved Zoe in S1 and during S2. I hated her in 205 and some later episodes, but I liked her overall. Now she's changed and she's irritating.

Quote:
ITA, who does that?

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 11-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:

You make a very good point. I do think that she will not be sane either until she chooses Wade for good!

~~

I think we are also clouded with our judgement of her because she doesn't want Wade. If she were with Wade doing the same things people could tolerate it a lot better I bet!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 11-04-2013, 06:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
You make a very good point. I do think that she will not be sane either until she chooses Wade for good!

~~

I think we are also clouded with our judgement of her because she doesn't want Wade. If she were with Wade doing the same things people could tolerate it a lot better I bet!
well obviously but she's still annoying

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 11-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

She needs to stop being so pushy with getting Joel to fit in.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

~~

Oh, I bet they would. The lack of Wade is what is the frustrating thing. At least for me. This episode is about GZ though so I'll can manage without a lot of Wade in this one. It better change soon though.

Quote:
She needs to stop being so pushy with getting Joel to fit in.
Joel doesn't like it either. At some point he will catch on to why she wants him to fit in.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:

~~

No my judgement is not clouded by that. She is annoying. Who the heck behaves that way? Me Me Me Me Me. Asks the Mayor and the Reverend to endorse her new BF.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

why does Joel feel threatened by George again? Because he's a decent guy who has agreed to go to the camp because the rev asked him? he doesn't even know they had history

Old 11-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
why does Joel feel threatened by George again? Because he's a decent guy who has agreed to go to the camp because the rev asked him? he doesn't even know they had history
Zoe hinted to ZG having a history in 3x02 and the girls was cheering for George. Also I don't think Joel was threatened by George until Dash's speech.

I like ZG making friends again.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Joel knows now.

You're worried about the wrong guy Joel.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Banned

So what story did Dash tell? How did he tell anything without including Wade in the story. That made no sense.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Loyal Fan

well this episodes seems like it's their closure for real... I'm enjoying it so far I'll admit

Old 11-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Guess he just told the Zoe and George part.