Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That pisses me off Jess.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Lemon/Peter were the highlight for me as well. I'm not loving watching Joel and Zoe be a couple when we barely got any time with Zade being a couple
Pretty much!

I like lemon and wade as bffs! it's kind of hilarious. george as his friend is nice too.

Old 10-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 10-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Banned

It seams we are all in agreement. WTH have they done to this show. The only thing exciting about tonight was Lemon/Peter. Zoe was back to her usual snobish judgemental self. Get over yourself Zoe. Who are you to be throwing around insult after insult? Of course once again Joel had more screen time than all of the regulars except high horse Zoe. I have about reached my limit. Something I never would have thought.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

tftnt. btw here you can rate the episode here if you like: POLL : What did you think of Hart of Dixie - Help Me Make It Through the Night? | Spoilers

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella

Last edited by hoddevoted; 10-28-2013 at 07:28 PM
Old 10-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
It seams we are all in agreement. WTH have they done to this show. The only thing exciting about tonight was Lemon/Peter. Zoe was back to her usual snobish judgemental self. Get over yourself Zoe. Who are you to be throwing around insult after insult? Of course once again Joel had more screen time than all of the regulars except high horse Zoe. I have about reached my limit. Something I never would have thought.
THIS

I really hated how Zoe was so quick to call Wade names to Joel. It's like I can't stand Joel but who is she to be telling him he can't even be friends with Wade. I get that she's uncomfortable with it, but get over it. It's a small town and she is the one who told the guy to make friends.

Agree they need to cut back on Joel's airtime
Old 10-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
THIS

I really hated how Zoe was so quick to call Wade names to Joel. It's like I can't stand Joel but who is she to be telling him he can't even be friends with Wade. I get that she's uncomfortable with it, but get over it. It's a small town and she is the one who told the guy to make friends.

I am posting this here also because I am beyond ticked.

Irresponsible?- The man has taken care of himself and his drunk dad for most of his life. Had nothing handed to him. He did not have mommy and daddy paying for his cushy education. Nor was he able to use their connections to get by in life. Never once just picked up and just abandoned an important job and people. Not once but twice. And she has the nerve to call him irresposible.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm heading off to sleep, it's 3AM here, goodnight everyone!

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 10-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
I'm heading off to sleep, it's 3AM here, goodnight everyone!
Night!
Old 10-28-2013, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
THIS

yes i am liking zoe less and less, I almost want zoe to leave the show with joel and go back to NY with him lol that says where im at with this show. im not waiting till the end of the season for them to get WZ together, by then I will either be done with the show as the writing isnt worth staying for anymore, or I will not care one bit if they do or dont get them together,
Old 10-28-2013, 07:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG300 (View Post)
yes i am liking zoe less and less, I almost want zoe to leave the show with joel and go back to NY with him lol that says where im at with this show. im not waiting till the end of the season for them to get WZ together, by then I will either be done with the show as the writing isnt worth staying for anymore, or I will not care one bit if they do or dont get them together,
I am at the point I just want Wade to move on from that snot with a real woman that know how to treat a man. I thought we would see a new improved Zoe. She is worse than ever.
Old 10-28-2013, 07:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I am at the point I just want Wade to move on from that snot with a real woman that know how to treat a man. I thought we would see a new improved Zoe. She is worse than ever.
exellent point I agree he is better off with a decent love interest.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They've got to stop making Zoe so unlikeable.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just commented on that to someone and said I have to wonder if that isn't intentional. If they want to eventually have Wade with someone that is one way of having it so that the fans don't hate the idea.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
Chris Pine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I just commented on that to someone and said I have to wonder if that isn't intentional. If they want to eventually have Wade with someone that is one way of having it so that the fans don't hate the idea.
Then why would anyone want them back together? I haven't seen the episode, but if she is that unlikeable and rude to Wade why would anyone want her back with him?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Closed Thread   Post New Thread