Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2020, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm not telling people about Wade/ZW, because I want them to be surprised by it like I was - & I'm pretty sure anyone would root for him & them anyway
Old 05-18-2020, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't go into details about them being a couple or endgame. I just told her she would fall in love with Wade. She was a huge Daredevil Dex fan and I asked if she had seen him in Hart Of Dixie. She said no, so I told her about his southern accent and she was like no way he can pull that off. She ate her words fast. I talked to her last week and she was only on episode 13 I think of Season 2. So at that point she had no idea what was about to come with Wade and Zoe. Sure she's probably ticked off now.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-18-2020, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Wow, she didn't think he could off a Southern accent?!

I just love the idea of someone I know experiencing it like I did, & after a few eps, calling me up to be like "Omg, Zoe & Wade?! What happens, do they end up together?!"
Old 05-18-2020, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

TFTNT. You guys got busy!

A survivor would be good. No rush.

HOD is on my 'shows you need to watch' list that I put together for a friend.
Old 05-19-2020, 06:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
How far into the series is she? He'll grow on her.

I talked some random person into giving it a shot on another board I post on and she said she was gonna give it a try. She randomly messaged me a few weeks later and was like, okay, I pick Wade. You were right. And I was like, yes of course I was. She said she was sorta undecided in the beginning, but that George was too much of a man baby and Wade was hot.
She’s about halfway through season 1. She says she feels like Wade and George are tied for her right now lol!
Old 05-19-2020, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

^^^ Oh, well she will change her mind after the Season 1 finale more then likely.

I can start trying to gather some gifs for the survivor is y'all want me too.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-19-2020, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I'm not telling people about Wade/ZW, because I want them to be surprised by it like I was - & I'm pretty sure anyone would root for him & them anyway
yeah if I get my friend to watch HOD I am not going to tell her anything about Wade/Zoe because I want to see whether she roots for George or Wade. I wouldn't to let anyone know who was endgame I think it would change the way they saw each couple. I would want them to experience how it was when I watched it initially. Always rooting for the unexpected couple that has all the chemistry.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-19-2020, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Same, especially as it feels like Zoe & Wade are the underdogs at the beginning of the series. It would be a great surprise for anyone that they end up together!
Old 05-19-2020, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Same, especially as it feels like Zoe & Wade are the underdogs at the beginning of the series. It would be a great surprise for anyone that they end up together!
yeah because from the start you would think they would end up being the two people who hated each other because they drove each other nuts but it was that exact thing that brought them together and made them have so much chemistry.

Old 05-19-2020, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm still surprised we got our wish after all these years. Their journey is amazing to watch and I'm glad I watched it when it aired and went unspoiled, because it was a ride, that's for sure.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Same, it was after 3x01 where I was really confident that they were going to be endgame, but it did get a bit stressful before that sometimes!
Old 05-19-2020, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

I mean, even the Season 1 finale I can't say I saw that coming. I mean, I knew it was bound to happen at some point, but I thought for certain the writers would prolong it to Season 2, them eventually connecting. So I was kinda shocked to see them actually sleep together in the finale. I knew there was gonna be a kiss, because it was in the promo, but I was certain something was gonna screw us over. thankfully it didn't, because that finale made everything worth the wait. I would have hated to be spoiled on that.

Even though Wilson did say something on twitter about tuning in to see all the sex and stuff. Which people could have took as a joke, but he wasn't joking. lol
Old 05-19-2020, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
I mean, even the Season 1 finale I can't say I saw that coming. I mean, I knew it was bound to happen at some point, but I thought for certain the writers would prolong it to Season 2, them eventually connecting. So I was kinda shocked to see them actually sleep together in the finale. I knew there was gonna be a kiss, because it was in the promo, but I was certain something was gonna screw us over. thankfully it didn't, because that finale made everything worth the wait. I would have hated to be spoiled on that.

Even though Wilson did say something on twitter about tuning in to see all the sex and stuff. Which people could have took as a joke, but he wasn't joking. lol
yeah, I didn't think that them getting together in the season 1 finale was going to happen either. I knew they had chemistry and everything, but at the start I didn't think anything would come of it because they had George and Zoe so set as the couple of the show. So it was a nice surprise seeing it happen so soon.

Quote:
Same, it was after 3x01 where I was really confident that they were going to be endgame, but it did get a bit stressful before that sometimes!
Yeah, as stressful as Season 3 was with all of its craziness, it was actually the season where I knew that Wade and Zoe were endgame. Simply because of how much you could tell that they weren't over each other one bit. So you knew they would find their way back to each other.

Old 05-19-2020, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

I had a pretty good feeling they were gonna be end game, when they squashed the George/Zoe triangle when he yelled at her and turned her away, after saying the person she truly had feelings for was Wade. Then when Wade told Zoe he loved her, I think I didn't really have a doubt after that. I knew it was still gonna be a long road for them, but I was pretty sure from that point, just because it was a HUGE step for Wade and I didn't think the writers would have let that happen, If they didn''t think Wade and Zoe were gonna be end game. Then the looks in 3x01 sealed the deal for me and confirmed what I already knew, that they were for certain, gonna be end game.

What I can say I didn't expect, was how long as it was gonna take to get there. That I didn't expect. I didn't expect Joel and Vivian to stick around as long as they did, but I knew Wade and Zoe were gonna happen again, for sure.
Old 05-19-2020, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, I didn't expect things to play out quite the way they did in s3, or for things to take as long as they did

With how s2 ended, I felt like the writers had gotten back to ZW, & had realized that that was the story that the audience wanted. But I was a still worried that they might explore ZG in s3... but with that ZW look at the end of 3x01, I knew that they were it - & that anyone else they dated was just gonna be a temporary distraction