View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 03:03 PM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

I had a pretty good feeling they were gonna be end game, when they squashed the George/Zoe triangle when he yelled at her and turned her away, after saying the person she truly had feelings for was Wade. Then when Wade told Zoe he loved her, I think I didn't really have a doubt after that. I knew it was still gonna be a long road for them, but I was pretty sure from that point, just because it was a HUGE step for Wade and I didn't think the writers would have let that happen, If they didn''t think Wade and Zoe were gonna be end game. Then the looks in 3x01 sealed the deal for me and confirmed what I already knew, that they were for certain, gonna be end game.

What I can say I didn't expect, was how long as it was gonna take to get there. That I didn't expect. I didn't expect Joel and Vivian to stick around as long as they did, but I knew Wade and Zoe were gonna happen again, for sure.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)