Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2013, 05:01 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoanaCS (View Post)
Ruby???

LOLOLOL

I hate you.

LOL.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think Zoe would invite her Mom to their wedding. Lavon could be the Best Man and walk her down the aisle.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMM (View Post)
Do not let hate into your heart, yeah! LOL. No worries.

____
I agree that I don't need any more details about that night. Then I can go on with my own story in my head, but I do think that, after things calm down a bit, they need to have a more serious talk. He's never even really told her how he feels about her, even though we the audience knows it deeply. I want her to get angry, thinking she was just another notch, and for him to tell her just how wrong she is...
I agree they need to have a more serious talk later but I don't think Zoe ever thought she was another notch, I think she knows Wade had strong feelings for her and I think she knows he still does. She can get angry that he broke her heart though.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I think Zoe would invite her Mom to their wedding. Lavon could be the Best Man and walk her down the aisle.
I think her dad would come too, they were on much better terms at the end of season 1.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

IDK about her Dad. I wouldn't want the father that abandoned me walking me down the aisle.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
IDK about her Dad. I wouldn't want the father that abandoned me walking me down the aisle.
I agree. I think Lavon would be better, especially since he has been there for their entire relationship
Old 03-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Lavon is also partly responsible for ZW meeting and for them getting stuck in the barn in 1X22.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He doesn't have to walk her down the aisle but he would attend I am sure. I think he would want to be there and I think Zoe would want him too also. She always wanted him to be a part of her life and now he is making an effort, I doubt she would leave him out.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He can come to the wedding. I just don't think he should walk her down the aisle.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:17 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
I agree they need to have a more serious talk later but I don't think Zoe ever thought she was another notch, I think she knows Wade had strong feelings for her and I think she knows he still does. She can get angry that he broke her heart though.
Well... Zoe can be a little dense about this stuff sometimes, lol. I think she knows it, too, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she started doubting that and those were words that came out. I just want something that leads to him stating some of his feelings for her plainly. Even just a "you are the only girl who ever mattered to me" line.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yeah, I'm not sure she really knows how he feels. He's never said it and she can be clueless sometimes.

I'd like to see him admit how he feels.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think Zoe is so clueless that she thinks Wade had no feelings for her, she isn't THAT dense. She probably has no clue how much he feels for her but I think she knows it was more than about sex.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree. Don't think she knows he loves her.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:31 PM
TMM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrynnK (View Post)
I don't think Zoe is so clueless that she thinks Wade had no feelings for her, she isn't THAT dense. She probably has no clue how much he feels for her but I think she knows it was more than about sex.
I shouldn't have used the word notch, because I know she doesn't think she was only another Joelle to him. But I do think she would start to doubt a lot of what was real between them or not, and I'd like that to lead to a discussion about how much she mattered to him.

How would you envision some of their next step conversations?
Old 03-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I have no idea