Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Extreme Fan

I always thought it was August/ September.

A lot of fellowships begin July, August or September 1st- and they usually announce them a few months before (I think.) I figured she'd finished up her residency that summer and the fellowship (that she didn't get) would start August/September.

She'd been in town a for a little while when she lost the gumbo contest.

She arrived, spent almost a week, her mom came, she decided to stay, she was there a little while, agreed to ride in the parade, float building, etc - time passes, gumbo making fun ensues... Gumbo contest was Oct 8 or 9th.

I think they got their dates a little screwy though: Heatwave, Faith, Undead, Crossbow, Homecoming all have to happen between Oct 10 and Thanksgiving. So I guess we can assume most of those events happen about a week apart.

I think I put too much thought into this.

It aired 9/26
Old 12-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygirl (View Post)
Tracie I'm not so sure! We know the gumbo contest was held on October 9th....maybe the end of September? when did the Cw air the pilot in the US?
Bluebell works on its own calendar. End of September would work. Rae said that the pilot aired on 9/26

The problem is the show tries to stick with a September-May calendar to fit with real time I guess. And in the past episode she told her mom she had been there a year and a half. So going by that it would perhaps be summertime that she arrived. So anytime from July-September?

Also Zoe and Wade becoming official bf/gf is an easy date 12/24/12 (2x10).

Last edited by Tracie76; 12-19-2012 at 10:00 AM
Old 12-19-2012, 09:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
Bluebell works on its own calendar. End of September would work. Rae said that the pilot aired on 9/26

The problem is the show tries to stick with a September-May calendar to fit with real time I guess. And in the past episode she told her mom she had been there a year and a half. So going by that it would perhaps be summertime that she arrived. So anytime from July-September?
I know Tracie Bluebell seems to have its own timeline. Lemon thought she was pregnant in October and I assume she had sex with George for the last time in April/May
Old 12-19-2012, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know Tracie Bluebell seems to have its own timeline. Lemon thought she was pregnant in October and I assume she had sex with George for the last time in April/May
Try figuring out how long the "fling" lasted between Zoe and Wade. The problem is that the wedding was supposed to be in May, but when they came back it was the next day. But yet only 2 episodes later we were into October. And they didn't jump the storylines that far. I don't think months passed from episode 2 to 3. That doesn't make sense since the Mayor stuff started. And also it doesn't make sense to the ZW storyline.

Definitely a week passed from episode 2x01 to 2x02 and a month from 2x09 to 2x10 since they stated that in the episode.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Supreme Fan

it would have been more logic to have this timeline:
2x01-2x04 may-june to make believable Lemon's pregnancy
and then jump in October ( 2x05 Halloween episode)
Old 12-19-2012, 10:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Try figuring out how long the "fling" lasted between Zoe and Wade. The problem is that the wedding was supposed to be in May, but when they came back it was the next day. But yet only 2 episodes later we were into October. And they didn't jump the storylines that far. I don't think months passed from episode 2 to 3. That doesn't make sense since the Mayor stuff started. And also it doesn't make sense to the ZW storyline.
Oh I don't know, it seems like election madness for the US goes year round, or at least it seemed like it this year... (that mess went on FOREVER...) And BB's mayoral race was ALMOST as hotly contested. Maybe it did go from May-Nov- Ruby must have needed a lot of time to bring down Lavon's 97% approval rating. (and for him to win it back, after the shoplifting debacle)

I think their casual fling could have gone on a while...

Quote:
Oh yeah! Her pregnancy... how did I forget that?! Do they say in 2x4 how much longer there is until the election? If not, it could work...
Old 12-19-2012, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Definitely. 2x04 could even have taken place in July. It would have been pushing it as far as believability, but with the stress that Lemon was under a delayed period can still be believable and it would have made her about 8 weeks so again not out of the realm of believability. They shouldn't have given us the calendar shot in 2x03.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
They shouldn't have given us the calendar shot in 2x03.
There was? I'll have to look- oops on that assistant... What'd it say?
Old 12-19-2012, 10:19 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
They shouldn't have given us the calendar shot in 2x03.
I know! that big A on Lavon's calendar was pretty evident
Old 12-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
There was? I'll have to look- oops on that assistant... What'd it say?
At the beginning of 2x03 Lavon is looking at the calendar on his fridge and there is a big red A on it. He thought that meant that Zoe was getting her period. The date was 10/18 or something.

And as far as the storyline for ZW. They had their "never, never, never again" stage for one week. That ended in 2x02. So that is why it doesn't make sense to the ZW storyline for Zoe to still be bothered about not sleeping with Wade at the beginning of 2x03. I'd hope she had gotten over that if months had passed. I got the impression that it was a short period of time between 2x02 and 2x03 maybe a week or 2?

I think they expected us to get amnesia about the wedding being in May or forget that the months of June-August exist in Bluebell.

Just double checked the calendar does say 10/18 in 2x03. So 2x03 takes place on 10/17.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
At the beginning of 2x03 Lavon is looking at the calendar on his fridge and there is a big red A on it. He thought that meant that Zoe was getting her period. The date was 10/18 or something.

And as far as the storyline for ZW. They had their "never, never, never again" stage for one week. That ended in 2x02. So that is why it doesn't make sense to the ZW storyline for Zoe to still be bothered about not sleeping with Wade at the beginning of 2x03. I'd hope she had gotten over that if months had passed. I got the impression that it was a short period of time between 2x02 and 2x03 maybe a week or 2?
Ah, I remember now- I never noticed the month.

Probably, and that follows if Lemon was 'pregnant' in 2x4. The calendar was just an oopsie on the part of whatever production person didn't pay attention close enough. Their casual relationship that began in 2x3 (and the election madness) could have run from June/July to Oct- it's only 3-4 months- not out of the realm of possibility.

Shakespeare was careless with time too- so, it's all good
Old 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
And as far as the storyline for ZW. They had their "never, never, never again" stage for one week. That ended in 2x02.So that is why it doesn't make sense to the ZW storyline for Zoe to still be bothered about not sleeping with Wade at the beginning of 2x03. I'd hope she had gotten over that if months had passed. I got the impression that it was a short period of time between 2x02 and 2x03 maybe a week or 2?
my guess is a week because Lavon says something about "been a week since they stopped sleeping together"
Old 12-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
Ah, I remember now- I never noticed the month.

Probably, and that follows if Lemon was 'pregnant' in 2x4. The calendar was just an oopsie on the part of whatever production person didn't pay attention close enough. Their casual relationship that began in 2x3 (and the election madness) could have run from June/July to Oct- it's only 3-4 months- not out of the realm of possibility.

Shakespeare was careless with time too- so, it's all good
Using the wedding date and ignoring the calendar yes completely possible that the fling lasted from June-November. It actually ended a month before 2x10. Just makes me shake my head all the more at Zoe. Except then we also have Halloween and the "monogamous" thing was still new. Way too many plot holes there. LOL

Season 2 episode time frames:
201-202: 1 week
202-203: 1 week with 203 being 10/17/12
203-204: ?
205: Halloween (10/31/12)
205-206: ? Sometime beginning of Nov.
206-207: ?
207-208: ? George stated that it was a couple of weeks ago that he hung out with Tansy (206) so maybe 2 weeks from 206?
208-209: 6-7 days (end of November)
209-210: 1 month (12/23/12-12/24/12)

Last edited by Tracie76; 12-19-2012 at 10:46 AM
Old 12-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Supreme Fan

ok according to the Bluebell calendar on the website the Founder's Day Parade was on October 1st. the Founder's Day Parade is Lavon's favorite event of the year
The Mayor and the Belles each have their own float; The 2011 Parade didn't end well because Zoe caused the crashing of the Mayor's float, as well as the following floats.

October 1st: The Founder's Day Parade.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ok according to the Bluebell calendar on the website the Founder's Day Parade was on October 1st. the Founder's Day Parade is Lavon's favorite event of the year
The Mayor and the Belles each have their own float; The 2011 Parade didn't end well because Zoe caused the crashing of the Mayor's float, as well as the following floats.

October 1st: The Founder's Day Parade.
Ok so we know that Zoe got to town before October 1st. That is something.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread