Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2012, 07:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Hart of Dixie timeline thread #1: because we want to keep the history and tradition of Bluebell alive!

Let's try to gather all the information/facts we have so far!

BlueBell was founded in 1702, by Cyrus Lavinius Jeremiah Jones along the Southern Coast of Alabama.
It is located around 20 miles from Mobile and around 30 miles from Daphne.
City of BlueBell's website

Mayor: Lavon Hayes
Sheriff: Bill Pickett
Voting citizens: 677

HART o f DIXIE
Timeline

1702:
BlueBell was founded by Cyrus Lavinius Jeremiah Jones
1717:
hurricane struck Alabama-started Planksgiving
1898:
Almaden House was established historical landmark (1x12)
1900:
The Jumping Frog Creek Bridge was built in BB
1942:
Harley Wilkes was born (1x01)
1966:
Harley Wilkes acquires his medical practice (1x02)
70s:
Belles stop doing Hell Week in the(when 2 girls nearly drowned) (1x11)
1982:
October 24th: Zoe Hart was born in NY (according to the Petition for Change of Name form in 1x17)
1988:
Peter and Beverly Mayfair get married (1x05)
1991:
1st Annual Turtle Derby. Margaret Lee Mitchell won the 2nd-19th Turtle Races (winner for 18 years in a row)
1992:
Pre-Homecoming Game Party: Hit by a tornado
1993:
1994:
Nate Hilson (Caleb’s brother) was born (1x09)
Zoe fell off the swings; Ethan Hart discovered he's not Zoe's father (1x01)
1997:
Magnolia Breeland was born; Rose Hattenbarger was born (1x06)
Lemon wins Miss Cinnamon Cider Pageant (1x10)
Man of the Year: Harold Tucker
1997?:
Lavon graduated HS
1998?:
February:1st dance George/Lemon went to-they broke into the HS pool
Ruby graduated HS
1997/1998:
Brick had Lemon brought home in a patrol car, with the sheriff saying her name on the speaker horn the whole way home (1x06); Lemon almost burnt down the stadium (1x08)
1999:
Alice Breeland leaves BB (1x02); 1st annual Gumbo Cook-Off (1x03)
2001-2011
Man of the Year:Harley Wilkes
2001:
Caleb Hilson was born(1x09)
2001?:
Zoe, Lemon, George and Wade graduated HS
2007:
Zoe Hart graduates medical school;Zoe gives commencement address at med school graduation, Harley Wilkes attends and offers her a job that she declines; Dr. Ethan Hart is working in Germany (1x01); Wade Kinsella and Tansy Truitt get married on a shrimp boat in international waters (1x07)
2008:
Addy Pickett got a Snoopy tattoo during a heat wave (1x04); The Belles make pact at gypsy's grave not to have babies until they all have babies (1x11); George leaves Bluebell for New York
2010:
Betty Breeland is diagnosed with MS (1x02)
July 4th: Leon Mercy rescues the Rivenbark family from their burning home (1x06)
October: Brick Breeland won the Gumbo Cook-off (1x03)
October 31st: Leon Mercy's memorial service at the Bluebell Community Church after drowning in the Gulf of Mexico on a fishing excursion (1x06)
Christmas holidays:Raccoon ate arm off baby Jesus, Lemon finds out her mom lives in Daphne, Lavon returns necklace she threw away and their affair starts
2011:
February: George Tucker moves back to BB and proposes to Lemon (1x14); Fiona and Polly Parker's mother died of cancer (1x04)
April:Lemon and Lavon end their relationship (1x04)
May: Harley Wilkes passed away (1x01)
September: Zoe dumped by her NY longtime boyfriend loses a cardiothoracic fellowship at New York Hospital; Didi Ruano moves to BB from GA (1x03)
September 26th: Zoe arrives in BB; George Tucker hit by a car; Zoe&Wade first kiss (1x01)
September 27th: Tucker-Breeland engagement party; Mabel gives birth to a baby girl (1x01)
October 1st: The Founder's Day Paraderuined by Zoe (1x02)
October 9th: 1st time Brick and Zoe work together (to save Oscar Valderrama and his arm)(1x03)
October 10th: 12th annual Gumbo Cook-Off. First Place: Brick Breeland, Second Place: Zoe Hart, Brick gave Zoe one of his patients at 2:14 pm (1x03)
October 24th: A heat wave hits BB (according to Zoe's phone); Tucker/Breeland dinner at Fancie's; Lavon&Didi first date (1x04)
October 30th:Reverend Mayfair and his wife welcome Zoe to BB (1x05)
October 31st: Zoe meets Crazy Earl after Wade ran Earl over (1x05)
November 3rd:Earl climbs roof (and every month after he gets his government check); Fire Department Poker Night; Lemon plans a romantic night with George
November 6th: Pancake Breakfast; Zoe goes to church
Dimension 1 - events 1x06:
November:
Marvella Pinckney died (1x06)
November 11st: Zoe is exhausted- listening to new bug zapper, Brick leaves for football game, 1st time Zoe has driven since she was 16, Zoe delivers baby and hits Leon Mercy on the way home (1x06)
November 12nd: Florida/Alabama game, Lavon refuses to help George get Pickney house, Leon Mercy shows up at Zoe's house, Wade stays over, HS Lake party, Magnolia gets alcohol poisoning (1x06)
November 13rd: Zoe's mom arrives in BB, Magnolia too sick for church, Lemon and Magnolia fight about Lemon leaving, Zoe/Wade find Leon Mercy, Zoe treats him, George confronts Brick about parenting, Magnolia is grounded for one month (1x06)
November 14th: Zoe brings Leon Mercy medicine, Leon Mercy returns to town, Lavon and George reconcile and Zoe thanks Wade for his help (1st time) (1x06)
Dimension 2 - events 1x07:
November 11st: Zoe stitches up Bo (HS mascot); Zoe meets Judson and stands him up at Fancie's (1x07)
November 12nd: 20th Annual Turtle Derby hosted by Lavon and Lemon. Winner Slow Bob (Lavon admits he still has feelings for Lemon); Woody Allen film festival in Mobile (George and Zoe watched a Woody Allen movie); George shot himself in the leg with a crossbow; (1x07)
November 13rd:Tansy signs divorce papers: Zoe asks out Judson (for a drink/sweet tea) (1x07)
November 16th: Judson guarding Bo so rival team can't steal him, Lavon asks Zoe to help him plan the party, Jimmy Praboo back in town, Gigi Godfrey arrives, QB Colby Smart gets sick, Wade, George and Lemon team up against Jimmy (1x08)
November 17th:Pre-Homecoming Game Party at Mayor Hayes’ House planned by Zoe and her friend Gigi Godfrey, GiGi invites Judson to party, Jimmy Praboo has dinner with his Grandma Betsy, back up QB- Joey gets sick, Zoe treats Jimmy, Jimmy, Wade and George reconcile and get pancakes, Gigi sleeps with Judson (1x08)
November 18th: 1st time Lavon says "No, No, No...", Lemon confronts Lavon and tells him to hide his feelings, QBs are better, Gigi goes home, Homecoming Game CLJJ HS football team vs Daphne football team. Winner: CLJJ HS football team (1x08)
November 23rd: George’s parents are in BB for Thanksgiving, Shady Hilson wants to sell Nate's Hardware;Zoe has a flight to NYC but she cancels her trip to stay in BB to help Caleb Hillson, George/Brick rally town to help the Hillsons keep their hardware store (1x09)
November 24th:Planksgiving features a peg leg race and a plank walking contest (at 7:00), new quarter starts at the practice (1x09)
December 1st: George wrapped up the Moliska case (falsely accused of tax fraud)
December 2nd: George asks Zoe to work on a malpractice case together (starting Tuesday) but she cancels the next day after her fight with Lemon/yelling at Fredrick Dean, George and Wade are arrested for trespassing and illegally cutting down a tree
December 3rd: charges dropped by Mr. Reece, hair salon closed due to Susie Collins's illness (bronchitis), The annual Miss Cinnamon Cider Pageant Judges: Delia Ann Lee, Dash DeWitt and Lavon Hayes Winner: Sally Lenk, Lemon discovers her mother has a new family in Daphne, Wade asks Zoe out for a drink at the RJ to which Zoe smiles and asks for a raincheck
2012:
January:
1x11 takes place in January
Day 1: Zoe finds box of pictures that Harley left for her and after visiting her aunt Maureen discovers and tells Lemon she's a Belle by legacy, Lavon/Didi address awkwardness between them (Didi thinks Lavon wants to marry her), George gets the last of the landowners (Mr. Pitt) to agree not to allow commerical building/roads on their property, Didi notices a tiny strip of land, George asks her to find out who owns it, George/Lemon drop off items for church fundraiser (1x11)
Day 2: Belle meeting about Zoe Hart becoming a Belle, Zoe dresses up like Belle is AB's servant for the day, AB tells about Lemon's curse, George finds out the owner of the land (Earl) and asks Wade to help him with Earl, Wade and George argue when they visit Earl who doesn't want to sell his land, Brick realizes Lemon has given away Alice's things (1x11)
Day 3-7: Various Belle/servant tasks, hand done laundry, squeeze lemons, massage, dog shampooing, singing (1x11)
Day 8: Crickett has Zoe as servant and asks her to break the curse, Belle's prep for pink tea and Zoe confronts Lemon about being mean to Belles, Lavon strolls down street with NASCAR girls- Didi tells Wade to make him get over her, Earl goes to George to get Large Mart's number, George realizes Earl just wants Wade to notice him (1x11)
Day 9: Lemon has Zoe as servant, Wade/George talk- G tells W that Earl loves him, Lavon confronts Didi, Brick brings Alice's stuff home and confronts Lemon, Lemon tells Zoe that who we are aren't who we came from- or it means that she will be like her mother (1x11)
Day 10: Pink Tea, Zoe is a Belle, Zoe turns it down, Wade brings Earl a shirt and tells him never to sell the land, Belles (and Zoe) go to gypsy's grave to break the curse, Lavon and Didi enter RJ as a couple and Earl buries money in the ground at his house (1x11)
Day 11: Brick tells Zoe about her past (1x11)
1x12 takes place in January (probably second half)
Day 1: Zoe after visiting Sal calls Judson for medical advice, George loses a case to Lawrence (Delia Ann’s husband), Delia Ann is the new Chairwoman of the Alabama JL, the position for Memory Matron is open, Lemon invites DA and her husband for dinner, Lemon&George and DA&Lawrence play Pictionary (LG win), Zoe and AB have a girls night, Judson sends Zoe flowers, Wade and Lavon assume Zoe is sleeping with Judson, Zoe tells Lavon about her secret friendship with AB
Day 2: Judson flirts (awkwardly) with Zoe, Zoe trains AB to stand up to Lemon, luncheon to honor DA's promotion, Lemon finds out DA has an affair, George and Lemon fight, Lawrence/George talk- George realizes similar problems with Lemon, Wade buys Joelle coffee and sleeps with her, Lavon and Wade talk about Wade's feelings for Zoe, AB is the new Memory Matron, AB 'break up' with Zoe, Zoe to protect AB kisses Judson and they decide to give dating another shot
February 3rd: Lavon asks Didi to be his sweetie, Didi's ex arrives in town, they talk and Lavon sees, Lemon asks George to send their save the date cards, Zoe asks Judson to dance/cancels plans with Rose (sleepover, SATC marathon)
February 4th:Bluebell's Sweetie Pie Dance, Lemon sets up Agnes/Brick, George realizes he didn't mail the Save the Dates (3 months before the wedding), Lavon cancels with Didi, Lemon/George fight (several times), Rose's parents go camping, Rose hurts herself and needs stitches, Lavon/Didi make up, Judson/Zoe break up, Lemon confesses what she found out about her mom to Brick and George, Lemon/George make up, Wade/Zoe talk about his feelings- he makes a joke, W wins pool about Z/J breakup, Didi finds picture of Lemon in Lavon's desk
May 14th: A big storm hits Bluebell; George and Lemon Wedding day; Zoe and Wade first time (1x22)
October 17th: Journalist from Johns Hopkins' Medical School Alumni magazine came to write an article on Zoe (2x03)
October 31st:Halloween party at The Rammer Jammer (2x05)
November 6th: Election Day (2x06)
Decemebr 24th (Christmas Eve): Christmas tree lighting featuring Santa. Zoe and Wade are officially a couple; Lavon proposes to Ruby

Zoe HART
Date of birth: 10/24/1982
Hometown: New York, NY
Profession: Doctor
Mother: Candice Hart
Father: Ethan Hart
Biological Father:†Harley Wilkes
Uncle:†Jacob Wilkes (1x11)
"Uncle": Olin (1x11)
Aunt: Maureen Wilkes (1x11)
Grandmother:†Claire Wilkes (1x11)
Cousin: Olivia (2x16)
Boyfriend (ex FWB): Wade Kinsella (2x10)
Romantic Ties: ex boyfriend (6 years relationship), Judson Lyons (1x07), George (1 date: 1x19), Zach (2x04)
Aliases/nicknames: Doc, Big Z, Carl, Zoe Harlot Pariah, Zoe Bon Jovi, Zoe Downey Jr.
Hidden talent: Making a mess of any and all BB town events

Lemon BREELAND
Date of birth:
Hometown: BlueBell, Alabama
Profession: Southern Belle extraordinaire, Partner in Annabeth's Catering
Mother: Alice Breeland (1x10)
Father: Brick Breeland
Sister: Magnolia Breeland
Aunt: Lavinia (1x19)
Cousins: Betty Breeland (1x02), Jonah (2x14)
Ex-Fiancé: George Tucker (15 years relationship)
Romantic Ties: Lavon Hayes (affair), Walt Blodgett (2x03)
Aliases/nicknames: Roxy, Lemonade, Lemon Meringue
Lemon's signature fruit and color: Lemon and yellow
Hidden talent:Scheming and practical jokes, "Babe Ruth" of party planning

George TUCKER
Date of birth:
Profession: Lawyer
Mother: Clora Tucker (1x04)
Father: Harold Tucker (1x04)
Brother: Harry Tucker, lawyer and State Senate candidate
Niece: Lily Louise Tucker
Second cousin: Emily Chase (1x22)
Ex-Fiancé: Lemon Breeland (15 years relationship)
Girlfriend: Tansy Truitt
Romantic Ties: Zoe (1 date: 1x19), Shelby (2x03), Daisy, Savannah (2x05), Presley (2x05) (and 12 other dates)
Honors/Awards: MOTY 2012 (1x16)
Aliases/nicknames:Mighty Mouse, G-Tuck, Tucker, Golden boy, Georgie boy
Hidden talent: Singing, Directing

Wade KINSELLA
Date of birth:
Profession: Bartender
Mother:†Jacqueline Kinsella (2x10)
Father: Earl Kinsella (1x05)
Brother: Jesse Kinsella, eco-geologist oceanographer/army hero (1x18)
Granmother: (1x16)
Uncle: Mo (1x03)
Ex-Wife: Tansy Truitt (1x07) (married on a shrimp boat in international waters; married in 2007 for 4 months)
Girlfriend (ex FWB): Zoe Hart (2x10)
Romantic Ties: Stella Reece, Tina, Vicki Carter, Diane Knox, the Hollis twins (1x10), Joelle Sugarbaker (1x12), Lily Anne Lonergan (2x02), Carrie Swain+2 (Halloween 2011: 2 sexy cats and 1 sexy Snow White), nameless girl in car (2x10)
Aliases/nicknames: Cowboy, Donkey Kong, Wadester
Hidden talent:Play the guitar, Mixing cocktails
Catch phrases: Ba-blow!
Wade's band:Sippin' Whiskey, Mattress Police, Mind Face

Lavon HAYES
Date of birth:
Profession: Former NFL Football Player, Mayor of Bluebell
Mother: Caroline Hayes (1x15)
Father: Ernie Hayes (1x15)
Brothers: 2x17
Granmother: (1x09)
Romantic Ties: Lemon (affair), Ruby Jeffries (2x01), Didi Ruano (1x03), Annabeth (2x13)
Honors/Awards: 2 Super Bowls, 4 Pro Bowls (but he was robbed in 2006)
Aliases/nicknames:
Hidden talent:
Catch phrases:No, no, no, Referring to himself in third person

Brick BREELAND
Date of birth:
Profession: Doctor
Extranged wife: Alice Breeland
Daughter:Lemon Breeland, Magnolia Breeland
Niece: Betty Breeland (1x02)
Nephew: Jonah Breeland (2x14)
Romantic Ties: Emily Chase(1x22), Shelby (2x09)
Honors/Awards:
Aliases/nicknames:
Hidden talent:he knows all the words to "I am the very model of a modern Major General"

Annabeth NASS
Date of birth:
Profession: Partner in Annabeth's Catering
Ex-Husband: Jake (1x12)
Aunt: Irene (1x12)
Romantic Ties: Jake (Ex-Husband) who left her for a waitress, Lavon (2x13)
Honors/Awards: Memory Matron (1x12)
Aliases/nicknames: AB
Hidden talent: She makes better mini-quiches than Lemon, Complementing (and complimenting Lemon)
Non-talents: Could not complete a Spanish waltz if she had a month to learn it
Best feature: her hair
Catch phrases: I just think...
Sleep-wish list:1. Lavon Hayes 2. Lavon Hayes 3. Wade Kinsella 4. Hank Dority

Burt REYNOLDS
Son of Mayor Lavon Hayes
Birthday: April 8th
Favorite Food: Snails, crickets and gar. Also, leftovers from the Rammer Jammer (when lucky!)
Favorite Activity: Swimming in the swamp
Favorite BlueBell spot: My backyard!
Favorite Sports Team: Alabama Crimson Tide
Favorite Movie: Smokey and the Bandit (it’s where I got my name from)
Favorite Fellow Alligator: Wally Gator
Favorite Quote: “Never insult an alligator until you’ve crossed the river.”

Last edited by lazygirl; 03-04-2013 at 10:06 AM
Old 12-19-2012, 07:11 AM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT, the OP looks great! I love the BB banner
Old 12-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 12-19-2012, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yaaay thanks for that, Catia

Aw, did you get the info from the fake Bluebell homepage that’s out there?
Old 12-19-2012, 07:18 AM
Supreme Fan

you're welcome

there's a Bluebell website Steffi! here's the link

what we know so far:

1702: Bluebell was founded by Cyrus Lavinius Jeremiah Jones
1982:
October 24th: Zoe Hart was born in NY (according to the Petition for Change of Name form in 1x17)
2012:
May 14th: George and Lemon Wedding day (1x22)
May 14th: Zoe and Wade first time (1x22)

Last edited by lazygirl; 12-19-2012 at 07:33 AM
Old 12-19-2012, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, that’s the one I meant We could add the link to the site to the OP, what do you think? I should maybe add that link to the Introduction thread as well

Also, how long has it been since Lemon’s mom left? 12 years? I remember her saying the number in S1.

And Wade’s mom died 20something years ago as well (I am not good with numbers )
Old 12-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Every year Thanksgiving (in November) is Planksgiving... (1x9)

Hmmm... I feel a re-watch marathon coming on to find more dates!

I love the fake webpage... Magnolia's blog, Rose's blog I haven't been there in a while though...

Oct 10, 2011- Brick gave Zoe one of his patients (1x3)

Oct 8 or 9?, 2011- Gumbo cookoff (1x3)

Christmas Eve?- tree lighting (2x10)
Old 12-19-2012, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely, I wish I had more dates available right now

Right, we could add all the contests… the Miss Cinnamon Cider Pageant, The Bluebell Race, the Turtle Race…
Old 12-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Definitely, I wish I had more dates available right now

Right, we could add all the contests… the Miss Cinnamon Cider Pageant, The Bluebell Race, the Turtle Race…
I know we can figure out the BB Battle back tracking from the wedding...

YAY! I have a Christmas break project while I'm at my in-laws
Old 12-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Supreme Fan

To sum up:
1999:
1st annual Gumbo Cook-Off
2011:
October 9th:12th annual Gumbo Cook-Off. First Place: Brick Breeland, Second Place: Zoe Hart (1x03)
October 10th: Brick gave Zoe one of his patients at 2:14 pm (1x03)
November 24th: Planksgiving on the last Thursday of the month (1x09)
Old 12-19-2012, 08:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygirl (View Post)
To sum up:
1999:
1st annual Gumbo Cook-Off
Nice, I knew it said on the blackboard how many there were, I just couldn't remember.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:51 AM
Supreme Fan

when did Zoe move to Bluebell?
Old 12-19-2012, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygirl (View Post)
when did Zoe move to Bluebell?
During the Sweetie Pie dance episode, Wade said that Zoe had lived there for 4 months. So October?
Old 12-19-2012, 09:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
During the Sweetie Pie dance episode, Wade said that Zoe had lived there for 4 months. So October?
Tracie I'm not so sure! We know the gumbo contest was held on October 9th....maybe the end of September? when did the Cw air the pilot in the US?
Old 12-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for opening this thread, Catia

The OP looks great
Closed Thread   Post New Thread