Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

ready for the new episode and some George scenes again, please! I'm ready for a real story! no more dating!
Ellie
Old 11-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Call me crazy, but is anyone else wondering if SP has a secret super hero role coming up and that's why he's bulking up? I mean seriously, looking at him last season to this one...

He's made it no secret that he wants to play one... I wonder if he's been tapped for it and has to keep it quiet for now. (Since with projects like that, they treat it like national security depends on their discretion...)

Last edited by raeofsun; 11-12-2012 at 04:33 AM
Old 11-12-2012, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds interesting. It could definitel be!
Old 11-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
Call me crazy, but is anyone else wondering if SP has a secret super hero role coming up and that's why he's bulking up? I mean seriously, looking at him last season to this one...

He's made it no secret that he wants to play one... I wonder if he's been tapped for it and has to keep it quiet for now. (Since with projects like that, they treat it like national security depends on their discretion...)
I've been thinking the same thing But then again it could be he just wants to be prepared and ready when the auditioning for such a role begins. It would be great if he got a leading role in a superhero movie. He wants it badly and he deserves it I think. Well, if the filming can be done between March and July that is (or else it would interfere with the filming of HoD season 3 or 4 )
Clearly he has been working out, but his arms have always been quite impressive as one can see in the Altar Boyz clips

Steffi I love your icon. So pretty! Funny, the wallpaper on my laptop is Lemon and George in the same scene

Last edited by LazySummer; 11-12-2012 at 12:22 PM Reason: ETA
Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

that would be cool. he's definitely made no secret that it's a dream of his. I'd love his dream to come true!
Ellie
Old 11-13-2012, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Steffi I love your icon. So pretty! Funny, the wallpaper on my laptop is Lemon and George in the same scene
Oh that is funny I know, she looked so pretty in that scene, and the whole scene was just great
Old 11-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Read this nice (spoiler free) interview with Scott.

An interview with Hart of Dixie star Scott Porter

Quote:
Oh that is funny I know, she looked so pretty in that scene, and the whole scene was just great
It was a great scene. I hope the two of them will have some nice scenes together soon, because I realize I miss their funny and sweet moments from last season.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Extreme Fan

I started watching (well, season 2 of) The Good Wife today (my daughter was home sick again)- SP is great in that show. And the show itself is really good... I never got around to watching it before, but I really like it!
Old 11-13-2012, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing the interview, Ellen

Is Scott a regular on The Good Wife? I only watched the show once during my vacation in Barcelona this year
Old 11-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Thanks for sharing the interview, Ellen

Is Scott a regular on The Good Wife? I only watched the show once during my vacation in Barcelona this year
He was a guest star in Season 2. He was great in it and so different from his other roles. I loved it. He was supposed to be in only the first 2 episode of S2, but the producers/writers liked him so much that they kept on writing stuff for him. It ended up being 14 episodes

Quote:
I started watching (well, season 2 of) The Good Wife today (my daughter was home sick again)- SP is great in that show. And the show itself is really good... I never got around to watching it before, but I really like it!
I started watching The good wife when I heard Scott was going to be in it. I finished the first season right in time to catch up on the second season. I've been hooked since. It's a really good and intelligent show with a great cast.

Last edited by LazySummer; 11-14-2012 at 01:14 AM Reason: ETA
Old 11-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
I've been hooked since. It's a really good and intelligent show with a great cast.
It really is! I've enjoyed the show so far. It's like a big chess game. May have to go back and watch the first season (and then the rest.) Nearly done with season 2 now.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Last night's George scenes are finally up.

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
Old 11-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for uploading them again Steph. This was a good episode for George. He had lots of scenes and they were very funny and kinda sweet. I thought there was chemistry between George and Tansy. I never would've expected that, although I liked Tansy very much in the first season.
I loved Presley calling him "Captain America". Wondered if that was a reference to Scott auditioning for Captain America the movie.
Old 11-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
I loved Presley calling him "Captain America". Wondered if that was a reference to Scott auditioning for Captain America the movie.
Me too!

Thanks for the videos!
Old 11-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

it's also just a fitting nickname for George.
Ellie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread