what, this?

Ellie
Old 11-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

:-D Yeah.... Happy Tuesday everyone.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raeofsun (View Post)
Ummm... everyone should go over to SP's Twitter and just enjoy the picture he just posted... kinda makes up for no HoD tonight.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Extreme Fan

I just noticed I was never added to the list, can someone add me please? Thanks!
Old 11-07-2012, 06:08 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm unsure this is the exactly right place to post it, but I interviewed Scott Porter earlier today, and we talked Zoe/George at length of course. Here is a link to the interview (there are spoilers in it so beware) if you guys are interested:
http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/20...rt-dixie-jazz/

Please let me know if this is not the right place to post it, and I will move it elsewhere, of course.

As I made clear in my article, I absolutely love George and Zoe as a couple prospect. Not that I dislike Wade and Zoe, I actually enjoy their interaction and find it fun. I just prefer George and Zoe... and I can't let Scott Porter down, I'm a MAJOR FNL fan (not that my screen name doesn't give it away!)
Old 11-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for that interview. You did a great job! I love hearing Scott's thoughts on George (and George and Zoe). He is so insightful! I definitely prefer GZ, too.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Thanks for that interview. You did a great job! I love hearing Scott's thoughts on George (and George and Zoe). He is so insightful! I definitely prefer GZ, too.
I totally agree- insightful is exactly the word- he really knows and understands George and I love to hear him discuss the character and G's relationships with the other characters.

TXForever- Loved the interview! Thanks for posting!
Old 11-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Thank YOU for reading it! I'm very glad you liked it. Scott is an incredibly nice man, he was kind and so insightful, yes. He has a very clear vision of every character on the show, and manages to scratch behind the surface and show points that aren't obvious about them at all. It was a real pleasure to interview him!

Ha, glad I'm not the only one preferring GZ. In my house, it's like a landslide for GZ. I made my parents watch "Hart of Dixie" too, and both just want George with Zoe. My mother obviously loves George Tucker. What sensible mother wouldn't? My father feels bad for "that poor silly guy" (Wade ) at times, but he's definitely rooting for GZ. He HATES Lemon on top of it It's hysterical to hear him comment on her Regardless, both love GZ, poor Wade wouldn't stand a chance if it was for my family (and like I said, it's not like I dislike Wade and Zoe at all, I find them fun. I just prefer GZ, that's all.)

Quote:
I totally agree- insightful is exactly the word- he really knows and understands George and I love to hear him discuss the character and G's relationships with the other characters.

TXForever- Loved the interview! Thanks for posting!
My pleasure, thank you for taking the time to read! And that's right, insightful is the right word. He takes the time to think about characters and go beyond the story... he's very smart in his approach to the discussion of George, and never banal. It's always a pleasure to interview actors who are that smart and nice.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing the interview! This is definitely the right place to post it

I love having it confirmed how nice Scott is
Old 11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Here's another interview BuzzWorthyRadio did with Scott. It's just an audio file. Not that long. http://www.buzzworthyradio.net/podcasts/scottporter.mp3

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
Old 11-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr89 (View Post)
Here's another interview BuzzWorthyRadio did with Scott. It's just an audio file. Not that long. http://www.buzzworthyradio.net/podcasts/scottporter.mp3
I listened to it this morning when I found it. It's always great to hear him talk about the shows he's in and about his characters. It always shows that he loves the show and his work on it as much as we love to watch it. He isn't lost for words and apparantly easy to talk to and I love that it's always interesting and funny stuff he shares in his interviews.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Raesofsun, I added you, welcome! Sorry for the late add, I must have missed your request

And thanks for the new interview! So much Scott goodness in here
Old 11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Raesofsun, I added you, welcome! Sorry for the late add, I must have missed your request
No problem! Thanks!

Loved the interview too.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Feel free to ask me via PM to add you if I don't add you
Old 11-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so much for the two new Scott interviews

I'm gonna read and listen to it in a minute
Closed Thread   Post New Thread