Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2014, 04:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaH (View Post)
I hope so. They're actually a lot alike in some ways.
Oh I agree.

But they really do seem to be on the path to being friends. Like I loved Zoe calling Lemon at the end!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-21-2014, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Yeah, it does seem like they're going to become friends.
Old 05-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I don't know if Lemon is more "accepting" (Trying to find the right word) of Zoe because she knows how much Wade loves her. She wants Wade to be happy, and eventually when Zoe and Wade get back together Lemon and Zoe wouldn't be able to avoid each other or fight with each other. And maybe by being more accepting them both realized that the other isn't so bad?

I really don't know if I see them going back to the way they were I think their relationship will continue to grow.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 05-21-2014, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Wade's feelings definitely have something to do with it. I think they'll both try to get along with the other for his sake.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Yes, but I felt like in the finale there was more there. I felt like they actually cared about the other. It will be interesting to see what they do with this friendship next season.

Old 05-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah I'm curious too. The scene in the finale when Zoe cllaed Lemon was very nice and it show that they start to care for each other,I will love to see her new friendship grow more
Old 05-22-2014, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

^ that was the scene that made me think there was more there also.

Old 05-22-2014, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hopefully they'll have a nice friendship scene in 4X01
Old 05-22-2014, 06:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Maybe Zoe picks her up after the cruise?!

Old 05-22-2014, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
That would be funny, especially if GT and Lavon are competing to do it. I bet Zoe will turn to Lemon a lot for advice about how to win Wade back.

I agree, Lemon seemed to soften toward Zoe ever since they commiserated about their terrible dates, and Wade creates a bond between them. Lemon also went to bat for Zoe with Wade when he was mad at her over the breakup with Vivian and told him Zoe didn't do anything wrong except watch his heart get pounded again.

The origin of Lemon's dislike of Zoe was first, the threat she represented to Brick's happiness and second, the threat she represented to Lemon and George's happiness. Lemon shouldn't see Zoe as a threat anymore, so that removes the main obstacles to their being friends. Also, I think Zoe and George (and maybe Wade?) are the only ones who know about LL, so Lemon may talk to Zoe about Lavon since Zoe is Lavon's BFF if the show goes forward with the GLL triangle. I'd like to see them be able to help each other.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
That would be cute!
Old 05-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaH (View Post)
That would be funny, especially if GT and Lavon are competing to do it. I bet Zoe will turn to Lemon a lot for advice about how to win Wade back.

I agree, Lemon seemed to soften toward Zoe ever since they commiserated about their terrible dates, and Wade creates a bond between them. Lemon also went to bat for Zoe with Wade when he was mad at her over the breakup with Vivian and told him Zoe didn't do anything wrong except watch his heart get pounded again.

The origin of Lemon's dislike of Zoe was first, the threat she represented to Brick's happiness and second, the threat she represented to Lemon and George's happiness. Lemon shouldn't see Zoe as a threat anymore, so that removes the main obstacles to their being friends. Also, I think Zoe and George (and maybe Wade?) are the only ones who know about LL, so Lemon may talk to Zoe about Lavon since Zoe is Lavon's BFF if the show goes forward with the GLL triangle. I'd like to see them be able to help each other.
That is a good point. There really is no longer a reason for Lemon to dislike Zoe. And I like that they seem to be on the right track.

Lemon giving Zoe advice about Wade could be very entertaining....especially if it is something Zoe would not normally do...Wade would be so confused!

Old 05-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Zoe and Lemon should team up on something
Old 05-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Zoe and Lemon should team up on something
Then the whole town should be very scared!

Old 05-23-2014, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Imagine Wade's reaction to his best friend and girlfriend working together.