View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 06:05 PM
Cadenf
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaH (View Post)
That would be funny, especially if GT and Lavon are competing to do it. I bet Zoe will turn to Lemon a lot for advice about how to win Wade back.

I agree, Lemon seemed to soften toward Zoe ever since they commiserated about their terrible dates, and Wade creates a bond between them. Lemon also went to bat for Zoe with Wade when he was mad at her over the breakup with Vivian and told him Zoe didn't do anything wrong except watch his heart get pounded again.

The origin of Lemon's dislike of Zoe was first, the threat she represented to Brick's happiness and second, the threat she represented to Lemon and George's happiness. Lemon shouldn't see Zoe as a threat anymore, so that removes the main obstacles to their being friends. Also, I think Zoe and George (and maybe Wade?) are the only ones who know about LL, so Lemon may talk to Zoe about Lavon since Zoe is Lavon's BFF if the show goes forward with the GLL triangle. I'd like to see them be able to help each other.
That is a good point. There really is no longer a reason for Lemon to dislike Zoe. And I like that they seem to be on the right track.

Lemon giving Zoe advice about Wade could be very entertaining....especially if it is something Zoe would not normally do...Wade would be so confused!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh