Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2012, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

This epi was NOT boring in any way. I thought the kiss b/t GZ was a long time coming. All the Zade fans got their kiss in Wade's car when Z was drunk. It was us GZ fans got a taste of what GZ could be

One of the better epi besides when G's father had the heart attack that was heartbreaking.
GZphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wade wasn't an engaged man who was still in love with his finance when ZW kissed in his car.
sunflower 654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode only affirmed for me that I want George/Lemon to end up together.

I don't like Zoe. She's always been unlikeable but I put up with her because of her chemistry with Wade and because of Lavon. I'm sick of her though.

Lavon is awesome. He just makes everyone better.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Wade wasn't an engaged man who was still in love with his finance when ZW kissed in his car.
I just have to point out that George was a completely SINGLE man when GZ kissed on that dance floor. He had clearly told Lemon that they were over, and was free to move on with his life. Is he still very hurt and angry about Lemon's betrayal? Yes. Does he still have to resolve all of the feelings he has for Lemon before he's ready to get into another relationship? Yes. That's why GZ didn't let it go farther than a kiss. But, if you're implying that he is a cheater...he's not.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand that and to be honest the main one I've lost respect for is Zoe. George clearly could do anything he wants, but he did just call off his engagement and here is Zoe ready to move in for the kill. That doesn't seem like the same girl who told Wade she wasn't that kinda of girl the night of the heat wave. To me they are making her character very unlikable.

I was just pointing out that when ZW got their kiss it wasn't marred by Zoe trying to get with a guy that broke off his engagement to a girl he's been in love with since high school. It doesn't make Zoe look very good IMO.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I am really surprised not many liked this episode. And mainly because it was about Zoe and George. As much as I like Zoe and Wade, from watching this episode, I thought Zoe and George were cute. And I liked seeing that other side of George we don't usually see. I hate hearing personally that Zoe has lost respect for herself by being with George or going after George but don't forget, he invited HER to New Orleans. And I will admit, in an earlier episode she did seem more attracted to George than Wade and was hurt that she couldn't have him because he was getting married to Lemon. Once he was officially not with Lemon anymore, she decided to make her move but atleast in the end she realized it was too soon. I actually don't see a good reason to not like Zoe still. And I can understand if she's not attached to Wade. Him not confessing his true feelings for her has actually been frustrating to me. Like just say it. You could say and do whatever and risk getting yourself slapped by someone but you're afraid of saying you love someone? That's what bugs me about Wade right now. To be real though, I'm more team Zoe than Wade or George and I like seeing her with whoever is good for her I guess.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
NewOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

^I agree. I'm definitely Team Zoe. I still love and respect her.

"I had to use a can opener. That counts."
"My thesis, "Get over it," wasn't well received."
Who wouldn't love this girl?

Seriously, though...I think it was brave for Zoe to take a chance on love. In the end, it was too soon - she admitted to Lavon that he was right about that. But, I understand that it was easy for both George and Zoe to get caught up in the moment. I don't think either of them did anything they should regret - I'm grateful it didn't go any further than a kiss. In the end, Zoe was very caring and understanding of George's situation. I love them together, and can't wait to see the rest of their journey. Now that I've seen what their relationship could be, I KNOW they will be worth the wait.

As for Wade, I'm sure he'll have PLENTY more opportunities to tell Zoe how he feels. And I'm sure we'll see more sides of him as he begins "trying" after being inspired by Tansy and Tom. The "opening his own bar" storyline should be great for him. So...ZW fans shouldn't be fretting.
Old 04-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I have to admit I'm starting to loose interest in the show, It seems like the whole thing is just a bit off.. I really only watch it just for Zoe, Wade and Lavon. All 3 have the best chemistry when they are onscreen together

I dunno if its just me but yeah just saying!

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I completely get it I'm defintely losing interest in this show.

It doesn't have the same quirky feel to it that it did. They are changing Zoe's personality to try and sell ZG and it isn't working for me. I adore WB/Wade, W/L, but other than that the show doesn't pull me in. Well I did love ZW, but they don't seem very interested in doing anything with them other than using them for buzz.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

One thing I don't understand is if Lemon and Lavon got together while George was living in New York, how is can George say that Lemon cheated?

Didn't Lemon already say in another episode that they weren't "together" while he was living in NY?
Nobunaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobunaga (View Post)
One thing I don't understand is if Lemon and Lavon got together while George was living in New York, how is can George say that Lemon cheated?

Didn't Lemon already say in another episode that they weren't "together" while he was living in NY?
He was in New York (temporarily) for work and asked Lemon to come to him in New York. But as Lemon said in an episode ago, she didn't want to go to New York. So they were still a couple when George was in New York and thus Lemon cheated.
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:07 AM
New Fan

I have a question, when are going to know if Hart of dixie is renewed ?
Carolinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinee (View Post)
I have a question, when are going to know if Hart of dixie is renewed ?
I think we will have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks before we know Keeping my fingers crossed.
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
He was in New York (temporarily) for work and asked Lemon to come to him in New York. But as Lemon said in an episode ago, she didn't want to go to New York. So they were still a couple when George was in New York and thus Lemon cheated.
Hmm.. I thought he had said in one of the earlier episodes that he had taken a job in NY, and had lived there for a few years.
Nobunaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
I think we will have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks before we know Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ok Thank you , I really hope that the show will be renewed, one season it's not enough.
Carolinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread