View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 05:21 PM
NewOCFan
Absolute Fan

I am really surprised not many liked this episode. And mainly because it was about Zoe and George. As much as I like Zoe and Wade, from watching this episode, I thought Zoe and George were cute. And I liked seeing that other side of George we don't usually see. I hate hearing personally that Zoe has lost respect for herself by being with George or going after George but don't forget, he invited HER to New Orleans. And I will admit, in an earlier episode she did seem more attracted to George than Wade and was hurt that she couldn't have him because he was getting married to Lemon. Once he was officially not with Lemon anymore, she decided to make her move but atleast in the end she realized it was too soon. I actually don't see a good reason to not like Zoe still. And I can understand if she's not attached to Wade. Him not confessing his true feelings for her has actually been frustrating to me. Like just say it. You could say and do whatever and risk getting yourself slapped by someone but you're afraid of saying you love someone? That's what bugs me about Wade right now. To be real though, I'm more team Zoe than Wade or George and I like seeing her with whoever is good for her I guess.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
NewOCFan is offline   Reply With Quote