Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2004, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

Ok...I admit...I went all out on this character.I seriously love him.So,Jimmy..you need to start this rp so that I can play this character!!

Name: Matthew *Matty* Ross
School: Woodcreek High School
Clique: Punk
Relationship: tba
Personality/Bio: Yes,Matty is a punk.There are a great deal of them at his school but he's really not close with most of them.He's one of those people that laughs at the hypocritical nature of people and their actions.And those who think that his view is just cynical,are just blind to the world.Example #1:The so called punks and rebels in his school.The whole point of rebellion and the 70's creation of 'punk' was to be the anti-generation.Yet somehow 'punk' has turned into a life and a way.How tired is he of hearing,"I hate those little teenybopper clothes.I only shot at Hot Topic.They have punk clothes." or "Wanna smoke some ciggarettes?" when a year ago these so called punks didn't care for the smoke.He's not your stereotypical punk.He doesn't have dyed hair and he doesn't smoke and he doesn't denounce the people who are different from him.And though most people consider the 'punks' to be not all that smart,Matty breaks the stereotype.Yes,the look on the guidance counsler's face was priceless when you realized that this 'punk' was third in his class and had the grades to go to somewhere like Harvard or Yale.It's not that Matty is an overachieving student.He just focuses and is naturally smart.Matty's mother is proud of him.She owns a small bookstore that does well,but not too well and he doesn't think there's anyone in the world is more giving and thoughtful than his mom.His dad died when he was young.He barely remembers him.Matty always saw the truce as stupid and applauded Chris for dating Danielle.And how did he know Chris? Simple...the same guidance counsler that had been shocked at his good grades got Matty to tutor Chris who though star athlete,needed to get his grades up alittle.Here's the freaky thing.Matty was the last one who talked to Chris before Chris and Danielle were found dead.Ever since they were found dead,Matty has analyzed that conversation over and over in his head for any clues.So what does he think of the gang war now? He seems to be the only person against it and there's no one he can turn to.If he voices his opinion,his classmates will call him a traitor...with things they're stooping to,he could be next to go.If he sticks with his classmates,he feels like he's turning into everything he has hated and that would make him the hypocrite.So you see? It's a lose-lose situation for that little boy scholar behind the strong punk exterior.A little boy who just wants to have someone who will love him no matter what.
TB: DreamOn777
PB: Conor Oberst
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany