Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Woodcreek vs. St. Charles: The Gangs of High Schools - MYOC RP

Plot : For generations there has always been a rivalry between private and public schools. The rivalry has always seperated the teenagers because one always goes to one or the other. In the small town of Middletown, Rhode Island this always held true for the residents children as the were divided into two groups because of the two high schools they had went to. For the teenagers with middle or low class families their children went to Woodcreek High School which was etablished in 1909. The kids who came high society wealthy upbringing or were very intelligent went to St. Charles Academy which was also etablished in 1909. For the past 95 years the rivalry has grown and nothing has changed due to since the two high schools opened their days almost 100 years years ago. Some would say that the rivalry has gotten out of hand when the students are away from school because a St. Charles student would never even dare socialize with a Woodcreek High student. The students always felt it was wrong in some way and that rule should never be broken under any circumstances. That is until Chris Bullock, the star quarterback of Woodcreek High stars dating Danielle Hart, the richest girl at St. Charles the rule is broken. The two schools grudgily acknowledged that their would have to be a little truce would have to hold for the sake of the two students relationship. The truce seems to be going well and it looks like for the first time in 95 years the students of the two schools will come together. However a tragedy prevents this from ever happening, when Chris and Danielle are found death in the woods which seems to be scene of apparent murder-suicide when a gun is found near their bodies. The two schools blame each other for death and have their own theories on what happened. St. Charles students believe Chris was cheating on Danielle and Chris murdered her to get her out of the way but didn't want to spend the rest of his life in prison so he committed suicide. The Woodcreek students believe Chris wanted to take a break with his relationship with Chris and Danielle became enraged and killed them and then herself. Whatever the case may be, the whole student body from freshman to seniors and from preps to goths of both schools have formed two gangs. The sole purposes of the gangs is simple take out each other by any means necessary until one school is left standing.

- - - - - -
B/G Rule! Unlimited Spots. Post when you can. Respect each other and have fun.
- - - - - -
|Spot|TB: The Survivor PBs: Benjamin McKenzie, Jeremy Sumpter, Kristin Kreuk (Woodcreek), Hayden Christensen, Joanna Garcia, JoJo (St. Charles)
|Spot|TB: CherryChica87 PBs: Mike Vogel, Adrienne Leon
|Spot|TB: DreamOn77
|Spot|TB: x*Brooke*x PBs: Mena Suvari, Shane West, Joel Madden, Saimare Armstrong
|Spot|TB: Shiri S PBs: Andre Noble, girl from Tribe
|Spot|TB: Starvixen1000 PBs: Anne Hathaway, Ryan Phillipe
|Spot|TB: cliffyspuffydreamer PBs: Hilarie Burton, Rachel Bilson
- - - - - -
Woodcreek High School
Leader: The Survivor PB: Benjamin McKenzie

St. Charles Academy
Leader: x*Brooke*x PB: Mena Suvari
- - - - - -
MYOC Profile

Name:
Age/Grade: 14-18 - Can be 19 if they stayed back. Plus what grade (Freshman-Senior)
School: Woodcreek High School or St. Charles Academy
Clique: Prep, Punk, Jock, Goth, Drama Club, Brian etc...
Relationship:
Bio/Personality: Long or short. 5 lines or more.
TB
PB:
(Pic-age apporiate)

Last edited by The Survivor; 08-26-2004 at 07:32 PM
Old 08-26-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

save me adrienne leon and mike vogal

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 08-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Passionate Fan

This sounds awsome..

Can i have the leader of the St. Charles Academy? PB Mena Suvari
Also saving..

St. Charles: Shane West
Woodcreek: Joel Madden
Woodcreek: Samaire Armstrong
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze

Last edited by x*Brooke*x; 08-26-2004 at 01:44 PM
Old 08-26-2004, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

You know I love your rps Jimmy hun...start this one this time,ok? :wink:

Dave me Stacey Farber,Ian Somerhalder,James King,and Chris Evans...I'm only really gonna take two,but I want options
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 08-26-2004, 03:35 PM
Master Fan

Name: Ava Smythe
School: St. Charles Academy
Clique: Prep / Drama Club
Relationship: tba
Bio/Personality: Ava is a sweetheart and always tries to find the good in people.She believes in all those things that only eternal optimists believe in.Love at first sight,destiny,world peace.Her parents are one of the richest in the town,but are never around.Her dad owns an advertising company and her mom is a lawyer.Ava doesn't blame them though even if she really should.She was also Danielle Hart's cousin.Her mother and Danielle's mother are sisters and though they had their differences sometimes,Danielle and Ava were very close...almost as if they were sisters.She was one of those people who was the first to support Danielle's relationship with Chris.She was delighted about the truce that seemed to come with that,seeing as she had never believed in the feud that was going on.But after Danielle's death,Ava fell into a bit of a depression.She keeps up the smile and the optimistic attitude,but inside she is always crying.She misses her cousin like crazy.She's not exactly for the gang war that is starting,but she wants to find the truth about Danielle's death and that is the only thing going on in her mind.
TB: DreamOn777
PB: Alexis Bledel

Yes..I know I didn't use any of my pbs.Scratch my boy pbs...I'm using Conor Oberst now.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany

Last edited by DreamOn777; 08-26-2004 at 05:27 PM
Old 08-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Andre Noble and some girl from The Tribe. I'm feeling like going all out punk here. girl for Woodcreek and Andre for St. Charles.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 08-26-2004 at 04:34 PM
Old 08-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Name: Alex Donawue
Age/Grade: 17/senior
Clique: Prep
Relationship: she's totally into Charlie now
Bio/Personality: She lives in a big white house, with a big garden and everything, but the house is only habitated by sirvants and her. Her mother died when she was born, and her father works a lot, and is never around, but they have a good relation because, as they cant be together too much time, they talk on the phone, though Alex misses him a lot. She was one of Danielle's best friend. She still cant believe that she is dead, she really misses her a lot, she was the only one who knew that she had a crush on Woodcreek's leader boy (i dont know his name yet... lol ) but with what has happened, she cnt believe that she is in love with him, they had talked a few times before when things were fine between boths schools.
TB: sethmer
PB: Ashley Olsen

Name: Josh Andersen
Age/Grade: 18/senior
School: Woodcreek high school
Clique: Prep
Relationship:
Bio/Personality: He lives with his parents, he has 2 brothers, they are working outside the country, and 2 sisters younger than him.He works in a pizza delivery, so he can have some money for going out with his friends. He was very good friend with Chris, though he never aproved Danielle, and a truce with St. Charles students.... and finally now this truce is over... he doesn't like to talk to muche about Chris accident...
TB: sethmer
PB: Jared Padalecki

Last edited by Forget December; 08-26-2004 at 11:08 PM
Old 08-26-2004, 06:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Anne Hathaway and Ryan Philliape please.

Icon Credit to angel_1stdegree
Old 08-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

spot please

St. Charles: Rachel Bilson
Woodcreek: Hilarie Burton
don't know the others yet
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Master Fan

Added. Profiles will be added later.
Old 08-26-2004, 08:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Woodcreek first...

Name: Leelah Fresh
Age/Grade: 17/Junior
School: Woodcreek High School
Clique: Punk/Brain
Relationships:
Bio/Personality: She's a very intelligant girl, thats probably why she's almost the smartest in her class. Though she doesn't study or even read. She's just naturally smart. She fully backs up her views and will voice them outloud as often as possible. She's very honest but she's also very blunt about it. She tells it like it is, wether it is good or bad. So when people want real answers they can get them from Leelah. She actually makes most of her clothes, which are more punk. She likes it better that way, more mysterious she thinks. She's a only child so she gets alot of attention from her mother and father. Her father is actually in a biker gang at the moment, she's scared for him but doesn't let it show. Love and Family are things that she barely shows emotion over. She really cares and loves them but hates showing them to other people. they dont need to know her personal life, according to her.
Taken By: Brooke
Played By: Samaire Armstrong

Name: Triver *Triv* Layke
Age/Grade: 18/Senior
Clique: Punk
Relationships:
Bio/Personality: He's actually quite a shy guy. He's very dependant on his friends, which isn't always a good thing. He doesn't like being a leader and taking control of certain situations. He'd rather just sit back and watch it happen in front of his eyes. Though he tends to get ticked off quiet easily, expecially if its of his famiy. He's very defensive of his dad, who is in jail. He's in jail for being a drug-dealer. Thankfully Triv has never gotton into the family business or even does drugs. He smokes, which he is addicted but turns a blind eye toward that thought. Its crazy that he smokes because his mom died of lung cancer when he was 10. It hit him hard, he was close to his mom because his father was always gone on 'Work' trips. So when his mom passed away he swore never to take up smoking. But his best friend did and he started of course. He keeps his anger toward his mom dying inside because he doesn't understand why he doesn't die and why his mother did.
Played By: Joel Madden
Old 08-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

St. Charles Academy now..

Name: Charlie Davis
Age/Grade: 17/Junior
Clique: Badasses/TK (Triple Knotted) gang
Relationships:
Bio/Personality: He's very stubborn and hard-headed. He doesn't take any crap from anyone around him. He doesn't give people a chance and think that they're all out to get him. He had a bad childhood, his dad abused him and he was left with a Mentally Deranged mother. He also got picked on alot when he was in elementary. Though he got through it in junior high he started missbehaving and talking back to the teachers. It was just little things at first like pulling the fire bell and stuff but once he got to High School things became bigger. Him and his friends were now the most feared people in the school grounds. Though they always were kept intact by the school principal,so they still dont do anything that bad. He keeps all feelings inside and would rather not talk to other people. He's also terrified of falling in love, who would want that distracting you anyway?
Played By: Shane West

Leader soon..
Old 08-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Name: Elizabeth “Lizzie” Craft
Age/Grade: 16/junior
Clique: Drama Club
Relationship:
Bio/Personality: Lizzie has never been afraid to voice her opinions, she finds it stupid to allow other’s affect the decisions she makes. She is loud and proud of it, she likes to be different than everyone else, and she expresses herself in many different ways. Her clothing, her way of talking, and the way she holds herself. She knows other’s thinks she weird but it is just who she is. She joined the drama club because she loves to be on the stage, she finds in fascinating to be able to let people watch her tell a story. Her parents are not at all same like Lizzie, they are a little flakey and not always all there. Sometimes they forget they even have a teenage daughter. So she has always been a little weary of relationships because of how she really never seen or felt the kind of love she deserved. She knew Chris from classes and liked him as a person. He didn’t look down on her and actually made and effort to understand her. So when he started dating Danielle she was all for it. So it rocked the boat a little, it was a statement that sometimes money doesn’t always matter. She misses Chris sometimes he was a nice guy who didn’t deserve to leave.
TB:Starvixen
PB:Anne Hathaway

Other later

Icon Credit to angel_1stdegree
Old 08-26-2004, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

Name: Fehr Goldwyn
Clique: Punk
Relationship:
Bio/Personality: She is the kind of girl that knows exactly what she wants and how to get it; Kindness. Yes, despite her appearance, she's one of the nicest punks in all of Woodcreek. She has somewhat of a temper due to her snarky-ness but if you look past that, she's not that bad. She's just being as her parents taught her. Her parents are Mr. and Mrs. Frank Goldwyn, the head of the Wookcreek High school board. The nicest people in the world. Fehr is just trying to live up to what they expect of her. Now her sister on the other hand...that's a whole different story. She's very protective of her baby sister, despite that fact that she was no friends except for people that feel bad for her, which are mainly Fehr's friends.
TB: ShiriS
PB: Victoria Spence

Name: Hattie *Mouse* Goldwyn
Age/Grade: 14/Freshman
Clique: Outcast
Relationship:
Bio/Personality: Friendly and cute but also wild, unkempt and urchin like, Hattie sometimes never talks. That's how she got her nickname. She's somewhat of a kleptomaniac, so that might be why she has no friends. What friends she does or did have, she steals from them. May it be little things like clips or shoes to stereosystems, she'll steal whatever she likes. She doesn't think it's a problem. The only one she doesnt steal from is her big sister Fehr. No, she loves Fehr too much to steal from her. Fehr's friends are her friends and Fehr tells her not to steal from them but sometimes she just can't help it. Hattie is an odd child that's for sure, but if you get to know her, she's not that bad of a kid.
TB: ShiriS
PB: Beth Chote

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 08-27-2004 at 07:22 AM
Old 08-26-2004, 10:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Name: Melodie Sanders
Clique: Prep/Leader
Relationships:
Bio/Personality: She's definetly out for revenge. Danielle was one of her best friends and in with her tight circle of friends. She only has a select few of best friends. Then she has friends from almost every type of group. Though she has major mood swings, she's friends with you one day and pissed off about something the next. She hates doing it and really tries not to most of the times. Her and her group were and still are tight, but they're missing one of the main people, Danielle. Melodie had a okay childhood, lots of ups and downs. The only real down was with her and her boyfriend of 1 year. *He was one of the badasses in school, he actually did smoke. But for some reason she loved the smell when it came off of him. Then he took her virginity and that one and only time, she became pregnant. She told her boyfriend, then that same night she freaked out and ran after her boyfriend, only to trip and fall flat on her face. The baby ended up dying. She still has hate towards herself because of that and ended up being bitchier than ever. Her parents never found out about the miscarriage.
Played By: Mena Suvari

*= It would be really great if someone could play the boyfriend