Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2004, 11:58 AM
Master Fan

Nathan
"I got a B. It's the first time ever in my life I got a B and I know that I couldn't do it without you so it's like your B"I said with a small laugh as I took a bite out of the french frie
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Haley

"It`s not my "B", it`s your "B", you are the one who is studing hard, i just helped it." i said looking at him. "Okay, so what are you wanna do now? I know you have a game, and i know that coach Withey is waiting for so, we could go there i could watch your game if you don`t mind and then we could watch some movie...if you want"
Old 01-23-2004, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Coach Whitey

I was walking to the gym when i saw Lucas. "Scott, get your butt out of here, we have practise to do and a game in a hour!!"
Old 01-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Haley

I was hanging out with Nathan, having a great time, laughing, telling jokes when i looked at my wach. "We should go, your game is about to start, and your dad gonna kill if you donīt be there in time, the guys oh and i forgot that coach will kill you too." i said smiling and kissed him in his cheek. "But don`t wory Scott, i will protect you." hold his hand and looked at him smiling.

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited Li_Campos ]
Old 01-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Nathan
"Aw thanks...I feel so much better now"I said with a small laugh
Old 01-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Haley

We walk into the scholl, we werre holding hands a lot of people was looking. "Well, i guess they will not gonna get use to this so fast, hah?" i said smiling. "Okay, i will sit over there." i said and i was going to my sit. "Wait!" i give him a quick kiss "That was for good luck!" i said smiling.
Old 01-31-2004, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Whitey

"Nathan go to get ready! NOW!"
Old 01-31-2004, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Nathan
I ignored Whitney. "See ya later...I love you"I said as I kissed Haley's cheek. I pulled away reluctently and started to head to the locker room. "Don't have a cow"I muttered as I walked past Whitney
Old 01-31-2004, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Dan

I saw Nathan came out of the locker room. "Son ready for the game? I hope you won`t dessapointed me." i said serious.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Nathan
This was just great, I had a perfect day with Haley and Dan was here to ruin it. He wasn't even like my father. "Probly will"I said pushing past him
Old 01-31-2004, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Dan

"Nathan come back here!! What the hell is wrong with you? is it Peyton did you had a fight with her? Son is just a girl this is your dream, your future, don`t screw things up."
Old 02-01-2004, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Haley

I saw Peyton in the hall. "Hey." i said to her.
Old 02-03-2004, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Coach

I looked at Dan and rolled my eyes. "Dan shut up, Nathan get your ass at the gym."