Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-15-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Annicka
Clever boy. Annicka delighted in intelligent people. She loved when people were more than she could initially figure out. They gave her a thrill as deep and meaningful as what she gave to her patients. This George had a lot going on beneath the sinew and sweat and she was determined to figure him out. If it took time to do so, she was hardly in a hurry, and if he proved disappointing in the end she knew there were three hundred other inhabited rooms, so there were many more to choose from. “Maybe you’re right,” she said, the benign quality in her voice one she adopted in sessions. “But like most people it’s my perception I’m worried about.”

Annicka recrossed her legs, this time an unconscious gesture mirroring George as he shifted into a more relaxed position. “Not too long, maybe a couple of weeks. I don’t keep count because there isn’t really much of a point.” It was true, she could have kept a more accurate timeline but the world of the hotel was unchangeable day by day exception through interaction. No doors ever opened, nor did any windows, the kitchen was always fully stocked but there seemed to be no way in or out. It was a puzzle, but one far less interesting that the inhabitants. “What about you?”
Old 12-17-2015, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Mariah

Seeing how Amelia tensed up, Mariah felt pretty awesome. She didn't even hardly speak and she got a reaction out of her. It was good to know that she still have an impact on the girl even in this strange place. The reference was lost on her too and Mariah simply made a 'WTF are you talking about?' look at the red head she didn't know. She hated people that made pop culture reference like that. It was like they were trying way too hard to be cool.

'Charlie managed to find a way to charge her phone using the lemons as a conduit'. Mariah rolled her eyes at that, wondering if there was something wrong with the woman's head if she thought something like that was doable. "Probably not" She answered for Charlie before she even had a chance too. She was no science geek but she just couldn't see how it would actually work. They were just lemons.

Deciding to be nice when Amelia introduced them, she just nodded her head. "Hey"

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall