Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2015, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: Pammie! Glad to have you! And excellent character choices. Here's my last one...

Name: Hearst Clarke
Species: Human/Hunter
Source: Daughters of Salem
Three Fast Facts:
- Hearst experienced an interesting, yet relatively normal childhood. His mother and father were hippies of some sort, but they loved him and raised him well. Hearst acquired his free spirit from their "here today, gone tomorrow" teachings. Hearst's aunt and would-have-been uncle were also a unique addition to the family unit. Hearst's aunt was kind and unassuming, cliche even. It was her fiancé, Eli, that drew attention to himself. He was always running off to 'take care of business.' Hearst rifled through his bags when he was otherwise occupied and located books on the occult. Witches, voodoo priests, werewolf's, succubi, etc. All things supernatural were present. Hearst never let on that he'd seen the items, for fear of being reprimanded and because of a shared interest in the subject. Eli intrigued Hearst. Hearst intended to confront his almost uncle eventually, but never got the chance. Hearst's aunt was brutally murdered by a bear (according to news reports), and Eli took off with Hearst's cousins before telling the family he was supposed to marry into goodbye.
- Hearst never believed a bear killed his aunt. He had two theories: Eli went mad and killed her, or there was truth to his supernatural obsession and demons of some sort cut his aunt's life short. Hearst believed the latter. He spent his teenage years and early adulthood researching the supernatural world and visiting locations where people claimed to have run-ins with witches, vampires, etc. At age twenty-three, Hearst began to live in various woods searching for the unknown. He has encountered multiple evils since he began his hunting journey, and escaped death numerous times. Hearst thrives in his nomad lifestyle, feeling a sense of pride in extinguishing evil and protecting mankind. However, he no longer wants to do it alone. He has been searching for his uncle Eli for the last year and believes he is close to closing in on him.
- Hearst, unlike many supernatural hunters, does not believe that all magical beings come from dark magic. He has a vigilante spirit, only desiring to eliminate the demons, witches, etc. that pose a threat. Perhaps he is too kind, allowing creatures a chance to prove they are not as cruel as society assumes, but Hearst is determined to stand firm on his principles. Hearst was in the middle of a family locating spell with a light witch named Jorie when he was transported to the Hotel California.
Taken By: Captivating
Played By: Kellan Lutz
Old 11-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Master Fan

Great profiles, guys. ...I forgot I was the one who made this RP and have thus far failed to update the OP. Oops.

I have tonight off, so hopefully I should get at least some of my profiles done.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 11-19-2015, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Mariah to come soon but here's two that I just copy and pasted from the last rp :X

Name: Charles "Charlie" Reese
Species: Werewolf
Source: Dead Rising
Three Fast Facts: - Charlie's mother died in childbirth, leaving him to be raised by his hard edged father. His fought thought that emotions made someone weak and he instilled that in his young son, teaching Charlie to shut off emotions whenever possible. 'Emotions are for sissys' his father would say.
- One day when Charlie and his best friend John were out camping. they were attacked by a creature. Neither of them were sure what it was but it scratched both of them, turning them into werewolves. They turned the next full moon and it made Charlie turn into even more of a loner than before because he didn't want to hurt anyone.
- Despite being a loner, Charlie met the love of his life when he was in his 20s. She was introduced to him by John's wife and he instantly fell in love. They had a whirlwind romance and got married after only six months. The two of them, along with her daughter, were a happy little family until tragedy stuck and she died in a car accident.
Taken By: Shiri
Played By: Eion Bailey

Name: Emily Sonneborn
Species: Vampire
Three Fast Facts: Emily was born in 1939. Growing up, her life wasn't anything special; it was about a normal as you could get. That is, until the 1950s rolled around and teenage Emily began rebelling. Her rebellion got her in trouble when she found herself pregnant at sixteen. Naturally, she did the right thing and married her boyfriend at the time. Being in a loveless marriage and dropping out of school to be a stay at home mom.
She began going out with friends more and more in her 20s to sooth her restless soul. It was one such outing that she met a dark and handsome stranger. She couldn't resist the stranger she met and she began having an affair with him that very night. She felt more alive than she had in years and she couldn't bring herself to stop. He seemed to really love kissing her neck and she thought nothing of it until one night she felt his teeth go into her.
- She awoke in the middle of the night craving blood. Stumbling home, she tried to act normal but something was off. Shortly around dinner time, the hunger became too much and something took over. All she could see was red and when she was done, her husband and young son were dead, the blood drained from them. Horrified, she fled and hadn't been back in town since.
Taken By: Shiri
Played By: Shelley Hennig

* I haven't decided what point to bring her from yet so her age is up in the air

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 11-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Copying/pasting is totally fine, but if you want to you can edit in some detail about what they were doing/where they were in their storyline when they got 'transported' to this game.
Old 11-19-2015, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Annnndddddd ... my character is responsible for turning poor Merek to booze now. I am a horrible person. Maybe he was part of Damon's wacky bender around town?

4/5. Amelia got a haircut.

Name: Amelia Blackfyre
Species: Witch
Source: Daughters of Salem
Three Facts:
- Not much of note can be said for the first sixteen years of Amelia Blackfyre's life. Hailing from a small, conservative town on the Central Coast in California, Amelia was one of three born to a family so obnoxiously normal it was almost sitcom worthy. Adolescence saw Amelia desperate to distinguish herself from her seemingly cardboard copy sisters, choosing black colors and baggy clothes in place of the pastel print dresses they wore and investing her time in MMORPGs and online wiccan message boards instead of extracurricular activities and Sunday school. The unknown breeds discomfort, people generally fearing what they don't understand. Amelia got her wish in the end, much to her eventual regret.
- Amelia had been accused of devil worship and practicing witchcraft long before she learned of her innate gifts, but it was her ambiguous sexuality that fueled the brunt of her hazing. It was at the height of her abuse, when a vicious prank went viral on youtube, that Amelia's powers manifested itself in a manner worthy of a Stephen King novel. The result was a burned down house and two teenage bodies burned beyond recognition. A week later and she was spirited off to Pembroke Academy in Louisiana to familiarize herself with her new coven of sisters and rehabilitate emotionally, the tragedy swiftly swept under the rug.
- A year in and Amelia is still having a hard time playing nicely with others. What might be a mere verbal spat amongst normal teenage girls generally involves temporary disfigurement amongst a troupe of adolescent witches. One such quarrel resulted in Amelia and the other involved parties being forced to work together on a new incantation as punishment. Something with the spell obviously went wrong because instead of transmuting a piece of lead into gold, they all ended up in the hotel instead.
Taken By: degausser
Played By: Sophie Turner

Name: Alexandre Beaupont
Three Facts:
- Turned sometime in the middle of the political upheaval known as the French Revolution, a freshly made, rabid and infantile Alexandre Beaupont went on a feeding frenzy amidst the chaos of the revolutionary uprising. When they called for Marie Antoinette's head, Alexandre was there in the shadows feasting on the entrails of a minor noblewoman and eating his cake too. That same gleeful sadism would be cultivated in the centuries to come as he refined his killing technique, graduating from mauling victims in back alleys with his bare hands to sophisticated medieval torture devices such the Iron Spider and the Spanish Tickler.
- From Paris it was on to the Kościuszko Uprising in Russia, the White Lotus Rebellion, the Hadži-Prodan's Revolt, then the November Uprising. On and on it went, Alexandre and the rest of the quartet of vampires he traveled with nipping after the heels of one political uprising after the next, their trail of blood and dismembered body parts largely flying under the radar amidst the chaos of the time until sometime in the 1920s when they inevitably disbanded. Alexandre remained with his sire, the two returning to Paris for a while before finally, finally settling down in Belle Chase, Louisiana where he and his partner-in-crime now own a night club called Fang's Labyrinth where humans and vampires are free to interact in any manner they so choose.
- Alexandre was minding his own business, spending a quiet evening in, binge watching Dr. Who on Netflix when he was transplanted to the hotel. Now Alexandre has no way of knowing if Amy, Rory, Clara and The Doctor ever got out of the Dalek Asylum. Rude.
Taken By: degausser
Played By: Sebastian Stan
Old 11-19-2015, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm taking two more.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 11-19-2015, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Doooooooo it.

Alex.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter soldier (View Post)
Copying/pasting is totally fine, but if you want to you can edit in some detail about what they were doing/where they were in their storyline when they got 'transported' to this game.
I figured I'd cover that in their first posts if that's cool?

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 11-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Sure, that's fine.

Edit: I threw the current collection of profiles into the first reply, which so happened to be Letty's. Otherwise it messed up the flow of the first post. SORRY LETTY. Mod powers are awesome.

Last edited by winter soldier; 11-19-2015 at 07:42 PM
Old 11-19-2015, 07:51 PM
Master Fan

I CAN USE MY MOD POWERS RIGHT BACK YOU KNOW.

Where's my Max profile?
Old 11-19-2015, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU SAID ANYTHING IMPORTANT IN THAT COMMENT.

It'll come tonight. I'm going to try to get at least Max and Finn out, since they're the most important to plots and things ATM.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I know. Mod power away.

Plots? HAHAHAHA. My plan is to send half my characters out into the world to randomly harass people. See: Damon and Alexandre.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

By 'plots' I meant possible and inevitable interactions with other characters. And Mandy's wants. And your wants.
Old 11-19-2015, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Caleb Wentworth
Three Fast Facts:
- Caleb is from a world where vampires and werewolves are 'out of the closet'. Caleb is a constant partier. He can be pretty wild. He was turned by a man named Alexandre at a party in 1855.
- There was only one person who ever was able to help him control his unbalanced and wild moods. That was Emily Sonneborn, who he turned. If Caleb has ever felt love it is with her.
- Caleb was just finishing a feed when he suddenly felt strange. He got up and next thing he knew he was waking up in the hotel.
Taken By: AtomicEmpress (Pammie)
Played By: Charlie Hunnam

Name: Lyra Clayton
Species: Werewolf
Three Fast Facts:
- Lyra is from a world where vampires and werewolves are 'out of the closet'. She is in a pack that is lead by a man who was her father's best friend and really has helped her through her loss of her father.
- Lyra has a younger brother who is very distrustful of Charlie, their pack leader, his name is Logan. Lyra and Logan have been having a hard time getting along lately because of their divided ideas about Charlie and the pack.
- Lyra is a smart girl with a good work ethic and she has been working and taking online classes, on the way to her car from work she thought she heard something and then next thing she knew she was waking up in the hotel.
Taken By: AtomicEmpress (Pammie)
Played By: Troian Bellisario

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 11-19-2015, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alright, my profiles will be in tomorrow most likely. I have Joe from Helmsley, Jorie from Daughters, Charlie Bradbury from Supernatural and an original to this game, please save me Jamie Alexander as a pb.