Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2005, 06:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Swing Life Away | PYOC

Swing Life Away is kinda like Clone High mixed with Buffy.

The Main Plot

Cloning was thought of as a joke. "It would be impossible to clone." Said most top scientists. But there was one scientist who proved all of these scientists wrong. He cloned several teenagers, most of them commited suicide, and now houses all of them. He tests them out in social skills and sees how they act. Most of these cloned teenagers look normal in many ways.

Dr. Jennings, the scientist who created these clones, is still oberserving these clones to see if they act like normal teenagers and talk like normal teenagers should. His research has been now world renouned and thought of as unusual by most other scientists. Most other scientists turn the other way and think Jennings is nothing more then a mad man playing a sick joke on the world. He ignores this critizism and continues his work in Vancouver and in Southern California.

Buena Verna: A town was built for the clones. Jennings wanted to make sur no distracts from the outside world would disturb his research. So he decided to make a full town that looked like Vancouver in a way blended with some buildings from LA. Also he made this town hidden from the world.

Rules:
No B/G Rule
Must take at least two characters

Name: Johnny Lavigne
Personality: Johnny is a honest and some what sarcastic guy. He makes light of situtations and talks to myself when no one's looking. He is always musterious and some times rather keeps to myself. He is sometimes open, but not always. He loves to talk to people, even if it's just for a short period of time,
History: Johnny Lavigne was a troubled teenager. He would always pick fights and cause distracts in school. He was killed two days after Jennings started to clone people. Mr. Lavigne decided to allow Jennings to clone Johnny. He was one of many dead teenagers chosen for the project.
TB: buffyandspike4ever

Name: Crystal Casillas
Personality: Crystal is a brillant young girl. She has alot of potential in academics. She is bright in academics, but stupid when it comes to making friends. She is just wants to be invisible and left alone to her work. She is basically a geek, shy and somewhat timid.
History: Crystal Casillas was made fun of and called teachers pet by everyone around her. She commited suicide by jumping off a bridge into a raging river. Jennings found her body and decided to clone her automatically. Her parents have no idea what had happened to her or where she is now.
TB: WildAtHeart

Name: Cosmo Turner
Personality: Cosmo is a honest and trustworthy teenage guy. He always knows what to say and how to say it. He sometimes acts nonchalant and easy going at times. Then again he sometimes acts timid and shy. His personality is complicated and hard to explain.
History: Cosmo Turner was killed by his friend, Hector. It was a quiet normal school day, when suddenly Hector shot Cosmo in the back. Mr, and Mrs. Turner was shocked at the the news and depressed until Jennings told them about his project to clone people. They agreed to clone Cosmo and let him life his life.
TB: WildAtHeart

Name: Laurel *Fiona* Harris
Personality: Laurel is a creative and talented girl. She knows how to draw beautiful works of art and is very friendly. She treats everyone around her with respect and kindness. She is also very honest and well organized. She goes with her feelings and isn't timid to show them.
History: Laurel Harris was found dead in the main hallway. It was prom and everyone was having fun, when all of a sudden someone heard a shot in the hallway. EVeryone found Laurel on the floor, motionless and stained with blood. She was cloned after her death and after she was burried. No one knows about LAurel's clone, not even her parents know about the clone.
TB: ~Tina_Greer~

Name: Michelle Summers
Personality: Michelle is a talented girl. She is well organized and rational. She mostly follows common sense rather then follow her heart. She is kind and some what timid and sometimes rather be invisible rather then be around people. She is dorkish and also warm hearted.
History: Michelle Summers was found killed in her apartment building. Her parents were also killed and the murders were never found. Jennings decided to clone Michelle out of sympathy. He felt sorry that no one found Michelle's murders and because he couldn't find more teenagers to clone.
TB: ~Tina_Greer~

Name: Mandy Grim
Personality: Mandy is a sweet, caring young girl. She is also aggressive and forceful in a few ways. Her personality sometimes condricts itself at times. She could sound completely sane and sometimes sound utterly insane. But in a way she's pretty simple.
History: Mandy Grim lived in Vancouver before she was killed. Not much could be said about this girl, besides the fact that no one knew her or understood her. Most thought she was a looney girl and thought she was out of her mind. No one knew who killed her or why she was killed at all.
TB: buffyandspike4ever

Name: Vanessa Ditz
Persoanlity: Vanessa is a unqiue girl in many ways. She talkes to herself, laughts when it becames quiet and asks too many questions. She sometimes plays the piano, but most of the time she skteches pictures of trees and sometimes draws pictures of human beings talking to one another or just being normal.
History: Vanessa Ditz was killed while helping her father. He wasn't sure what had happened to her. "She just fainted," quoted Mr. Ditz as he remembered it. "She was fine, until she collapsed to the floor. And I just let Jennings clone her."
TB: OPEN

Name: Laura Hernandez
Personality: Laura is a teacher's pet. She is well organized and thinks rational. She is some what sarcastic. She's also very paranoid and confusing to follow. She is a type of person that rather follow her senses rather then follow her heart.
History: Laura Hernandez commited suicide two days after Jennings started his project. He chose her, because he watned all the clones to have a similiar personality, but different views and ways of thought. She commited suicide out of a broken heart.
TB: OPEN
Old 10-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

can i play Cosmo and Crystal?

Btw: cool idea
Old 10-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for joining
Old 10-02-2005, 02:58 PM
Extreme Fan

OK, we just need to wait for like two more people and then we can start
Old 10-02-2005, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

I'll take Mandy and Johnny
Old 10-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Cool, thanks for joining
Old 10-03-2005, 06:07 AM
Extreme Fan

We might as well start.....

Here's some house assignments

House 1
Cosmo (WildAtHeart)
Mandy (buffyandspike4ever)

House 2
Laurel (~Tina_Greer~)
Crystal (WildAtHeart)

House 3
Johnny (buffyandspike4ever)
Michelle (~Tina_Greer~)

Starting Scene....

Most are just waking up in Buena Verna. It's morning, the sun is barely up when most start their morning.

Laurel:

I woke up calmy and peacefully. I then headed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and got dress. "Hey, wake up" I said to Crystal as I shock her a few times. I could tell it was going to be hard to wake her up. I sighed and chose to go back to the bathroom. I was going to put on some make-up and then go out.