Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2004, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Soulmates~New RPG~Starting!

Soulmates

People wonder if there are soulmates or not. But almost everyone wants one, people wish that soulmates are real, but no one really knows. Well in this rp they are. These people don't know that they are soulmates. Some of them are friends, some of them don't even know each other. But there is that something that they can feel, a spark maybe. Some notice it, others don't. But its all there. And in this little town there is a swirl of soulmates.

I know, bad beginning, but I couldn't think of anything else. Now it'll say what couple they are in(but they don't have to be a couple, they could be dating other people but they're soulmates) On the side will be their status

Rulz
1-B/G rule!
2-Plz post as often as possible
3-Have fun!

TB:
Name:
Relationships:
PB:
[img][/img]

The Soulmates

Couple One Friends

Taken By x*Brooke*x
Name: Christina Williams
Info: She's popular, Always have been. She's never been bullied or never been excluded. So naturally she doesn't know how it feels so she tends to do it to some other people. She usually has one true friend and a bunch of followers that she considers 'ducklings'
Relationships:Sister of Nick and best friend of Beth
Played By: Amy Smart

TB: sexypinkdots
Name: Chris
Info: Is in the school basket ball team, always there for friends, wont here a bad word said about anyone he cares about, aims high in life.
Relationships: His best friend is Christina, he loves her and would go anywhere for her. Is dating Natalia hes not sure where things are going, he likes her. Lili is his little sister and hes very protective of her.
PB: Patrick Thomas

Couple Two "Hate" each other

TB:~*Heaven*~
Name:Elizabeth *Beth* Sherman
Info:Beth isn't a very nice person, her goal in life is to make the lives of the less fortunate around her miserable. She's a bully plain and simple. But like most bullies she is just a really insecure person and fears that no one will think she's cool unless she makes those around her look bad. She's one of the best cheerleaders on the cheerleading team, and most people just think she's a blonde airhead, which she can be at times. She's very loyal and protective of the people she cares about, anyone messes with her loved ones or her they better watch their backs, she'll ruin their life. Her family is very rich and she is very spoiled. But deep down inside she's really not so bad, just very insecure and desperately wanting someone to truly care for her because most people only like her because she's rich, pretty, and popular.
Relationships:Her best friend is Christina and she is dating Jase.
PB:Kristanna Loken

TB:CherryChica87
Name: Jared Herman
Info: Jared is a great guy he is funny and outgoing and loves to make himself be noticed. He enjoys attention but he isn't the snobby type. He gets along great with his family and friends and always enjoys making people happy by however way that is possible.
Relationships:Hallie is his cousin.
PB:Devon Sawa

Couple Three In Love

Name: Natasha
Info: Is sweet, kind and loving, but mess wiith her and she can be the bitch from hell, she lets no one walk over her.
Relationships: In love with Nate, shes not sure how he feels and if her parents will aprove. She doesnt know if she should go with her feelings.
PB: Kate Beckinsale

Name:Nick Williams
Info:Nick is the all american guy. In highschool he played football a was the star quarterback and in college he does the same thing. He and Natasha (hope that's okay) go to a community college that is close to home. Nick is an all around really nice guy and he loves Natasha deeply. He plans on proposing to her very soon and has purchased a ring and all, he's very nervous though. He loves her very much but isn't quite sure if he should go through with it, that's why he hasn't proposed yet, the ring sits in his drawer and he just can't bring himself to do it because "I Do" is forever and he doesn't know if he's ready for that.
Relationships:In love with and dating Natasha and his sister is Christina.
PB:Chris Klein

Couple Four Don't know each other but go to school together

Name:Hallie Morgan
Info:Hallie is a very timid and shy girl. She has trouble communicating with people she really doesn't know and is very introverted. She likes to take in the small things and likes the way things look from different perspectives. She is full hearted and kind and loves to laugh and enjoy herself.
Relationships:Cousin of Jared
PB:Hilary Duff

Name:Jason *Jase* Smithson
Info:Jase is one of the most popular guys in school. Most guys want to be him and most girls want to be with him. Ever since he was young he's always been treated as though he was royalty or something. He's the quarterback on the football team and likes it an all though its not his lifes passion, but he's not a *dumb jock* or anything. He actually doesn't really like being popular because it gives people the wrong impression. He really would rather be an artist, which is something most people don't know.
Relationships:Dating Beth
PB:Chris O'Donnell

Couple Five Work at the same store

TB: QueenBitch
Name: Natalia Windsor
Info: Natalia's very indecisive. She has no clue what she really wants for herself and tends to think in the moment. It's probably her biggest flaw. She just wants to have fun.
Relationships: She's dating Chris, but isn't sure where it's going. OR if it's going anywhere. She's starting to get a bit tired of the relationship, actually. And never sees him. She's around Nate more than her own boyfriend, she's starting like she's beginning to know her co-worker more than the ever absent boyfriend.
PB: Rachel Bilson

Taken By: x*Brooke*x
Name: Nate Salther
Info: He has a rough time at home. Though he usually tries to hide it and tends to smoke some times. Well when he's stressed. Though he parties with his friends to put a cover that everything is alright to him.
Relationships: TBA
Played By: James Lafferty

Couple Six Best friends (the girl loves the boy, but the boy doesn't notice)

Name:Lilian *Lili* Coleman
Info:Lili is completely sweet, naive, and innocent, she's the baby in her family so everyone protects and shields her. She's also very smart and like her brother aims high in life, she gets straight A's and is very involved in school and in a lot of clubs. She's caring and nurturing, most people go to her for advice or just for a shoulder to cry on. She's a very good listener and really wants to help people.
Relationships:Her brother is Chris, he takes care of her, but is sometimes overly protective. Her best friend is Andrew which comes as a surprise cause they're so different, she's very focused and he's very...not, but she really cares for him and loves him, she's scared to tell him because she fears he might not feel the same way and that it might mess up their friendship.
PB:Adriana Lima

Name: Andrew Morris
Info: Andrew's not exactly the most perceptive guy out there. He doesn't notice things right in front of him. And basically just lives in the moment, hooking up with a random girl and moving on. That's just how it is. There's basically nothing stable in his life.
Relationships: That one stable thing in his life? His best friend, Lili
PB: Chris Carmack

I hope that all makes sense!

Last edited by ~*Heaven*~; 08-07-2004 at 11:05 PM
Old 07-14-2004, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Girl in couple 5 PB Rachel Bilson
Boy in couple 6 PB Chris Carmack
Old 07-14-2004, 04:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I"ll take a spot

Dude in Couple 3
Girl in Couple 2
Old 07-14-2004, 05:13 PM
Master Fan

boy couple 6 girl couple 4

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 07-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Boy couple 5 and girl couple 1
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze

Last edited by x*Brooke*x; 07-14-2004 at 07:20 PM
Old 07-14-2004, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Girl Couple 4
Name:Hallie Morgan
Info:Hallie is a very timid and shy girl. She has trouble communicating with people she really doesn't know and is very introverted. She likes to take in the small things and likes the way things look from different perspectives. She is full hearted and kind and loves to laugh and enjoy herself.
Relationships:
PB:Hilary Duff

Name: Jared Herman
Info: Jared is a great guy he is funny and outgoing and loves to make himself be noticed. He enjoys attention but he isn't the snobby type. He gets along great with his family and friends and always enjoys making people happy by however way that is possible.
Relationships:
PBevon Sawa

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 07-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Doing profiles..i'm bored and have nothing to do..

Girl..
Taken By x*Brooke*x
Name: Christina Williams
Info: She's popular, Always have been. She's never been bullied or never been excluded. So naturally she doesn't know how it feels so she tends to do it to some other people. She usually has one true friend and a bunch of followers that she considers 'ducklings'
Played By: Amy Smart

Guy..
Taken By: x*Brooke*x
Name: Nate Salther
Info: He has a rough time at home. Though he usually tries to hide it and tends to smoke some times. Well when he's stressed. Though he parties with his friends to put a cover that everything is alright to him.
Played By: James Lafferty
I'll kill who you hate, take off that dress, you won't freeze
Old 07-15-2004, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Thanks everyone for joinin! CherryChica87, QueenBitch has already taken the boy in couple 6
Old 07-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Banned

girl in couple 3 and boy in couple 1?? Please will add profiles later
Old 07-15-2004, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Putcha on the list, thanks for joining!
Old 07-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Banned

Cheers!!!! Ok profiles

PB:
Girl
Name: Natasha
Info: Is sweet, kind and loving, but mess wiith her and she can be the bitch from hell, she lets no one walk over her.
Relationships: In love with (guys no3 in here), shes not sure how he feels and if her parents will aprove. She doesnt know if she should go with her feelings.
PB: Kate Beckinsale

Boy
Name: Chris
Info: Is in the school basket ball team, always there for friends, wont here a bad word said about anyone he cares about, aims high in life.
Relationships: His best friend is Christina, he loves her and would go anywhere for her. Is dating (girl in no5) hes not sure where things are going, he likes her. (girl no6) is his little sister and hes very protective of her.
PB: Patrick Thomas

sorted now

Last edited by sexypinkdots; 07-17-2004 at 06:34 AM
Old 07-17-2004, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Thnx for joinin!
Old 07-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Re: Soulmates~New RPG~Come Join!

Name: Natalia Windsor
Info: Natalia's very indecisive. She has no clue what she really wants for herself and tends to think in the moment. It's probably her biggest flaw. She just wants to have fun.
Relationships: She's dating Chris, but isn't sure where it's going. OR if it's going anywhere. She's starting to get a bit tired of the relationship, actually. And never sees him. She's around Nate more than her own boyfriend, she's starting like she's beginning to know her co-worker more than the ever absent boyfriend.
PB: Rachel Bilson

Name: Andrew Morris
Info: Andrew's not exactly the most perceptive guy out there. He doesn't notice things right in front of him. And basically just lives in the moment, hooking up with a random girl and moving on. That's just how it is. There's basically nothing stable in his life.
Relationships: That one stable thing in his life? His best friend, (girl in couple six.)
PB: Chris Carmack
Old 07-18-2004, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

Here are mine Hey CherryChica87 I hope you don't mind if I changed your charac to guy in couple 2, there was only one left

Name:Lilian *Lili* Coleman
Info:Lili is completely sweet, naive, and innocent, she's the baby in her family so everyone protects and shields her. She's also very smart and like her brother aims high in life, she gets straight A's and is very involved in school and in a lot of clubs. She's caring and nurturing, most people go to her for advice or just for a shoulder to cry on. She's a very good listener and really wants to help people.
Relationships:Her brother is Chris, he takes care of her, but is sometimes overly protective. Her best friend is Andrew which comes as a surprise cause they're so different, she's very focused and he's very...not, but she really cares for him and loves him, she's scared to tell him because she fears he might not feel the same way and that it might mess up their friendship.
PB:Adriana Lima

Name:Jason *Jase* Smithson
Info:Jase is one of the most popular guys in school. Most guys want to be him and most girls want to be with him. Ever since he was young he's always been treated as though he was royalty or something. He's the quarterback on the football team and likes it an all though its not his lifes passion, but he's not a *dumb jock* or anything. He actually doesn't really like being popular because it gives people the wrong impression. He really would rather be an artist, which is something most people don't know.
Relationshipsating girl in couple 2
PB:Chris O'Donnell
Old 07-18-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to start this, I pmed the last ppl that needed to get their profiles in