Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2004, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

thank you very much We can start. Yey! Well, I guess adults can be working...kids at shcool/crashdown, wherever you want them to be.

Kyle: Another boring day at work. Hey, look at the bright side, I had a job. I made money...I sighed. And I had to finish this report. I was the head of the whole thing and I needed to make reports? Pssh. I had enough trouble's with the teens of the town and now I needed to file a report just because someone had broke into the UFO museum. I looked at the paper. Reminds me, Max's late... I look at the clock. Max was supposed to come and tell me what happened so I can fill in the report. But where was he? And I called Oliver's father too to get his son out the cell. What's with the teens of the town today? I wasn't like that. Nor was anyone I knew.

Oliver: I sat in my cell. Just because the Sheriff found me drinking doesn't mean I was supposed to be put to jail. Okay okay, this isn't a jail, but...man. Dad was going to be furious. The Sheriff could've easily let me just leave. But no. He locked me in here. I sighed and wondered how long would it be until I was lectured by my dad. I looked around. Besides there wasn't anyone, It was boring.

Alex: "No no no no" I said to one of my students. "It's a guitar not something you wash clothes with" My head was hurting. Why did new kids come to class if they didn't know what a guitar was? "Okay, class ends today. practice playing your instument for next time, okay?" I said as the class started to leave. Look at me. Alex Whitman, teaching kids 'this is a guitar if you hadn't seen one'. I laughed at the though.

Christina: I walked in the halls of shcool, looking for Lily. Where was she? Don't tell me she's going to be away from shcool again. I sighed and opened my locker when I got to it. What was the next subject? Oh yeah, History. Blah. Wish it was friday I though and took the book away. Wish it was a class where Erik would be.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:42 AM
Banned

Liz: “Michael is those fries ready yet?” I shouted to him as I walked up to the hatch. I wasn’t sure why, but this morning was extremely busy and I was beginning to feel the pressure. Maria where ever she was was running late and hadn’t called. “Where is she anyway?” I asked him leaning on the counter looking around; I had planned to get the books done this morning, but so far no luck.

James: I sat on the school steps with a cigarette in my hand, I didn’t feel like going to class today, I was thinking of going home and having a nap or something. I had looked for Tyler this morning, but no doubt he was in class, he doesn’t like to bend the rules. I got off the steps and put the cig out on the wall as I started to stroll down towards the school gates.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Alex: I walked out of the room and towards the teacher's room. I saw one of my studens - that weren't in my class just few minutes ago - and walked towards him. "Excuse me, Valenti" I said. When he finally stopped I walked over to him. "I didn't see you at class this morning" I said. "Do you have an excuse?"
Old 09-02-2004, 05:09 PM
Banned

James: “I needed one? Well then I had to do something…more ah important…” I told him not really sure what I could say. I kicked a stone on the ground and let out a big sigh I wasn’t in the mood for this, it was too early. I stood with my hands on my bag giving the whole ‘is this going to take long, I have somewhere to be’ vibe.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Alex: I sighed. Being a teacher wasn't fun at these times. "If you keep missing my classes I need to talk to your parents" I said. And the other parent is one of my best friends after all these years. "And I'm sure you wouldn't want that. Two other teachers already have talked to your father and If I need to...the principal won't be happy. Nor your father" I continued. "He told me once he may send you to a boarding shcool"
Old 09-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Banned

James: “My father is never happy all he lives by is rules and my mother wouldn’t let that happen, she wouldn’t let me go to a boarding school so…” I sat patting him on the shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, I’m not.” I turned and started to walk away.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Alex: I look after him and sighed once again. I always though Kyle was the problem child when we were younger. Before we got to know each other better. But after he got as Sheriff he changed. He's all about rules -- like James said. This isn't year 2000 anymore, Alex...it's the new teens that we need to take care of I though and started walking the other way.
Old 09-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Banned

James: I walked down the street and headed home, mum would be in that shop and dad would be doing whatever it is the sheriff does all day. I pulled the keys out my pocket as I walked up the path and opened the door and went in. I jumped over the back of the couch and lay down grabbing the remote and flicking the tv on. This is much better than some school.
Old 09-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Sabrina
I tired to open my locker but no luck. I hated this locker. It never opened for me and I really needed my backpack. It had my music in it and my cd player. I kicked my locker but no one seemed to notice or care for that matter. This sucked. I tried to open it again but no luck. I looked around for my brother but couldn't see him. Great. Now who I am going to get to help me? I sighed and looked around again. I saw Tyler coming out of one of his classes. No way. No way am I asking Tyler for a favor. Never going to happen! My mind screamed but I walked towards him.

"Locker won't open and no one else is around to help me." I said as I crossed my arms acroos my chest. "Well, are you going to help me or stand there and look at me?" I asked him as I headed towards my locker.

occ:I'll post for Michael later after I find out where to put him.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Tyler
I walked out of my classroom. I was still half asleep as I walked. I really needed some caffeen. I needed caffeen very badly. I just woke up and I felt like I was sleep walking. I let out a sigh and ran my hands through my hair that wasn't combed. Oh well. I turned the corner and heard a voice. I jumped slightly. I didn't even need to turn around to know that it was Sabrina. I knew what she sounded like. I knew everything about Sabrina. We were raised close due to the fact our parents were close but sometimes I really couldn't stand her. I just blinked at her. "Sure...I'll help...I don't have much of a choice now do I?" I said to her with a small smile. I felt my cheeks turn red and I looked down at my feet. "So...which ones your locker?" I asked her as I kept my eyes down at my feet.

Max
I walked into Kyle's office. It was so weird, Kyle's office? It was just so weird. I was late normally I was never late. It just didn't happen. Isabel and Michael were the late ones, I happened to be the always on time one. Kyle's door was open but Kyle was busy looking over papers at his desk. "Hey Kyle...I'm sorry about being late...I had to drop off Amy and Lily at school today because Liz had to work so she couldn't take them and they both were running late and taking forever" I said with a sigh. Amy and Lily both drove me insane most of the time but I loved them. They were the greatest gifts in my life.

OOC: Isabel and Amy will come later, once I realize where to toss them
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 09-02-2004, 09:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Eileen Valenti

I looked around the gift shop and smiled a little. Everything in my gift shop was alien related and I loved adding more alien things to the shop. And I hoped that the kids were getting along well in school. And really hoped that none of the teachers called Kyle or myself any time today. That just wouldn't be good and I didn't want Kyle in a bad mood.

Marcus Adams

I plopped down in my chair going over the case files that I had. Being a lawyer had its advantages. Well, so far it did. It meant that I got to boss people around. And I knew that sooner or later Tess would get a job. Just whenever that happened... who really knew.

Erik

I walked around the school and grabbed the things from my locker. Dad was around here somewhere. It kind of sucked that I had his class but it didn't really bother me. I'd been around long enough. I just hoped that I didn't run into Oliver today.

Lily

I didn't really wanna go to school but I go anyways. I smile and walk up behind Christna and cover her eyes,"Guess who..." I laugh a little knowing that she knew it was me. "Miss me or are you looking for Whitman?" I ask referring to Erik.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Sabrina
"Not really." I said before we started walking towards my locker."That one." I said as I pointed to it. I could tell he was tired by the way his eyes looked. It's not like I looked at his eyes very much but they were just differnt. "32-10-34." I told him ahead of time, knowing he would want to know what my combo was. "If you can't open it, I'm blowing it up." I said with a small smile. I knew you couldn't blow up a locker. First of all, you get into alot of trouble and second of all, you wouldn't have a locker. Which I couldn't live without.
Old 09-02-2004, 11:43 PM
Banned

OOc: Liz tagged Michael
Old 09-02-2004, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Michael
"Yeah hold on." I said as I flipped one of the burgers and walked over to the fries. I put some fries on a plate and handed it to Liz. "I don't know where Maria is. I saw her this morning before I came to work but she was still asleep." I said as I got the next plate ready. "You want me to call her and see what's going on?" I asked her as handed the next plate.
Old 09-03-2004, 02:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Maria
Why is it whenever I actually tried to be on time I was always late? I got into my car and drove off, I was already late to meet Liz at the Crashdown. I was expecting my recording session to end that late, but in the end it sounded perfect. I couldn't wait to tell Michael.
Laura
After trying to call Amy for the third time I gave up, where was she anyways? We were suppose to meet for study group and she never showed, I wondered, what could she be up to? And why hadn't Oliver shown up for school? I prayed he hadn't gotten into trouble again. I walked out the library, seeing Erik standing near his locker. I grinned, "Hey Erik, have you seen Amy? We were suppose to meet but she never showed..." I also wanted to ask if he had seen Oliver, but I knew deep down Erik wasn't a fan of my brother...