Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-31-2004, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Roswell high (Roswell/M-PYOC)

Read ALL the profile's & Rules before joining

It's been many years since eight teens of Roswell graduated from West Roswell high shcool. The teens are now adults, adults that have their own families.

Max and Liz were the first one to marry. Michael and Maria found each other few years after at the same time that Isabel and Alex did. But Kyle and Tess remained apart and found themselves new partners. Kyle marrie Eileen Ashkwen and Tess married Marcus Adams.

None of the teens know they have alien blood and what happens when they find out. The powers are for players to decide. Kyle knows his children don't really have alien powers, but then again, Kyle has powers because Max healed him so the powers could go to his children as well.

Adults and their jobs

Max Evans - When Brody left Roswell he gave the UFO museum to Max. Max was amazed by this, but he started running it.

Michael Guerin - Helps Max with the UFO museum and is still working in the CrashDown as a cook.

Alex Whitman - Is the music teacher in West Roswell highs school. He loves his job more than anything.

Kyle Valenti - Is the Sheriff of the town after his father retired. Doesn't really love the job but he doesn't have anything else.

Marcus Adams - Is a lawyer and own his own Law-firm. He loves to boss people around, so it suits him.

Liz Evans - Own the CrashDown cafe because her parents gave it to her after they moved out from Roswell.

Maria De luca - Is a singer so she doesn't spent much time at home. when she does she helps Liz at the Cafe.

Isabel Evans - Helps sometimes her husband at shcool and sometimes in the law firm. otherwise she stays home.

Eileen Valenti - Runs a gift shop in Roswell and is happy about it. Loves to make new alien-related stuff.

Tess Adams - Hasn't got a job, but she's looking. She's tired od just being at home while her family is away.

****Spots*****
Anna-Liisa: Kyle Valenti, Alex Whitman, Christina Guerin, Oliver Adams.
sexypinkdots: Liz Evans, James Valenti
spuffygirl22: Michael Guerin, Sabrina Whitman
Fairy_Angel: Lily Evans, Erik Whitman, Eileen Valenti, Marcus Adams
lesleykj: Maria Guerin, Laura Adams
cliffy spuffy dreamer: Isabel Whitman, Amy Evans, Tyler Guerin, Max Evans
CyberGirl: Tess Adams, Marie Valenti

Families

***Evans***

Max Evans
TB: cliffy spuffy dreamer
Liz Evans
TB: sexypinkdots

Amy Evans
Amy is the shy one of the twins. She studies hard and wants to go to Harward when she grows up. She's like her parents. Wants to learn new things, wants to help people around. She's an opposite to her sister, but she knows herself that she can be a rebel if she wants to be. She's shy with boys, and has a crush on the bad-boy Oliver Adams. Oliver who doesn't even notice her. her best friend is Laura Adams but she usually likes everyone.
PB: Jessica Alba

Lily Evans
Lily is the rebel side of the twins. She loves to party and hang out with her friends. She doesn't understand why Amy is a bookworm. She tries to get her to come with her to parties, but in the end she never gets her to come. She likes bad boys, but something attracs her more in James Valenti. James is someone who doesn't follow rules, but still she wonders why she's attracted to him. She's best friends with Christina Guerin, because they're both the same; Rebel.
TB: Fairy_Angel
PB: Jessica Alba

***Guerin***

Michael Guerin
TB: spuffygirl22
Maria Guerin
TB: lesleykj

Christina Guerin
She's a rebel. She doesn't seem like it and her parents don't know about her wild side. She goes to shcool, gets good grades, doesn't smoke at shcool or home. Doesn't drink...well. When weekend comes she's completely different. She smokes, drinks and even sometimes steals with her friends. She's best friends with Lily Evans, and she has a crush on Erik Whitman, the shy and lonely boy from his class.
TB: Anna-Liisa
PB: Kirsten Dunst

Tyler Guerin
He's the sweet and charming boy who loves sports. He's good in all kinds of sports and he's good at shcool too. He seems like a perfect, but on the inside his a rebel soul. He says he doesn't need anyone, but then again Sabrina Whitman gives his heart an extra beat when he sees her. His best friend is James Valenti, though sometimes he hates him aswell.
PB: Christian Forss

***Whitman***

Alex Whitman

Isabel Whitman

Erik Whitman
Erik is neutral guy. He drinks sometimes, but he doesn't really care what he does. He's shy at school, he just does what he's told there. At free time he likes to track to Christina Guerin to see what she's doing. He's concerned about her, so he wants to keep an eye on her. Christina just doesn't see him. He's friends with no one, though Oliver Adams is trying to be friends with him.
PB: Adam Brody

Sabrina Whitman
Sabrina loves music like her father. She plays guitar and sings at the local bar in Karaoke. She's annoyed by Tyler Guerin and fights with him alot. She loves her brother and is with him most of the time at shcool. Otherwise she's a loner. She hates to admit it - but he has small feelings towars Tyler, but is unsure if the boy feels the same.
TB: spuffygirl22
PB: Avril Lavigne

***Valenti***

Kyle Valenti

Eileen Valenti
PB: Jennifer Garner

Marie Valenti
Maie is the same as his father is. Loyal and she also loves sports. Though she loves reading much too. She's always bad luck with boys, but she hasn't given up on Erik Whitman yet, oh no. She wants him and she will get him eventually - that's what she keeps telling to herself. She's friends with Lily Evans, though she's almost too rebel for her.
TB: CyberGirl
PB: Alexis Bledel

James Valenti
James is a complete opposite to his father - meaning his almost like her mother. He doesn't care about rules or being carefull with anything. Sometimes James hates his father for giving him too much rules to follow. He often wants to runaway from home. But his sister always stops him. He likes Lily Evans alot, and his best friends with Tyler Guerin, even if Tyler can be a complete idiot.
TB: sexypinkdots
PB: Freddie Prinze Jr

***Adams***

Marcus Adams
PB: Darren Hayes

Tess Adams
TB: CyberGirl

Laura Adams
Laura is a friendly girl next door, opposit to her brother. She knows basically everyone in town and is friends with many of them. She has a crush on Tyler Guerin, but she knows she's not the only one with that crush. She's best friends with Amy Evans and tries to convince her that Oliver isn't so perfect that Amy thinks he is.
TB: lesleykj
PB: Sarah Michelle Gellar

Oliver Adams
Oliver is the town's bad boy. He's a jock and he's a loner. He knows lot of girls are attracted to him because of the bad boy attitude. He often tries to get his sister into parties, but her sister is too shy and gentle to come with him anywhere. Oliver tried to be friendly to Erik Whitman, but Erik seems to avoid him alot.
PB: Eminem

Friends

Friends can be made by others. You just need to fill this form:

Name:
History:
Relationships:
TB:
PB:

RULES
* Take 2 characters
* Read every profile
* Post more than 3 lines.
* Post often so the rpg will stay alive

Last edited by Anna-Liisa; 09-02-2004 at 07:40 AM
Old 08-31-2004, 04:05 PM
Banned

James, Liz please?
Old 08-31-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

you got them.
Old 08-31-2004, 04:48 PM
Banned

Cheers hunni!
Old 08-31-2004, 08:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Sabrina and Michael please.
Old 09-01-2004, 12:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Lily Evans and Erik Whitman, please
Old 09-01-2004, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

You're both added
Old 09-01-2004, 04:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmm...how about Maria and Laura?
Old 09-01-2004, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

They're yours

Let's see...now needed

Max Evans
Amy Evans
Tyler Guerin
Isabel Whitman
Eileen Valenti
Marie Valenti
Marcus Adams
Tess Adams

that's still alot.
Old 09-01-2004, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Isabel and Amy please, I'll take more if needed
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 09-01-2004, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

they're yours. That leaves

Max Evans
Tyler Guerin
Eileen Valenti
Marie Valenti
Marcus Adams
Tess Adams

Only six
Old 09-01-2004, 11:24 AM
Supreme Fan

I will take Tess and Marie thanks!
Old 09-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

They're yours

Cool

Max Evans
Tyler Guerin
Eileen Valenti
Marcus Adams

Only four

I can't be Tyler, because I'm Christina, I can't be Eileen because I'm Kyle and I can't be Marcus because I'm Oliver. And I suck at playing Max so...And I have four. So that leaves me from taking more characters.

Last edited by Anna-Liisa; 09-01-2004 at 11:45 AM
Old 09-02-2004, 01:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I'll take Eileen Valenti and Marcus Adams as well.

((I really want us to start. ))
Old 09-02-2004, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

I'll take Max and Tylar. I really want this to start too
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning