Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2004, 07:41 AM
Passionate Fan

good god - i'm already in love.

Quote:
Originally posted by PoP NoT SoDa
He doesnt go through the girls fast. He likes to take his time, and make them feel special and then he likes to squash them like bugs. Yes, he needs theapy.
Dana, Dana, Dana! I absolutely laughed through his entire profile. Thanks for brightening up my day, love!

Last edited by fleur captives; 05-16-2004 at 07:46 AM
Old 05-16-2004, 09:04 AM
Ultimate Fan

I can't resist. I'll take a spot. PB's so far are Justin Tosco, Hayden Panettiere, and Orlando Bloom tentatively.

Last edited by Dimaranwen; 05-16-2004 at 09:17 AM
Old 05-16-2004, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

spot please.

pbs devon sawa, scott russo, robin tunney and another girl.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 05-16-2004, 09:27 AM
Addicted Fan

And I want Alison Lohman too.

Oh bum, I'm rubbish at choosing male PBs. Someone should help me.

Oh look, I'm editing. I want to save Gael Garcia Bernal too.

Last edited by *Sarahrooie*; 05-16-2004 at 10:53 AM
Old 05-16-2004, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

Spot please. I've always wanted to join this lol! I have to go to work in a few, I'll try and have profiles in by tonight if not then tomorrow.
It'll be by your side
Old 05-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

also, saving Melanie Wills.

Taken By: Otep
Name: Connor Drake
Grade: Junior
Song of Choice: Cheat -The Clash
History: If you were to look up dysfunction in the dictonary, well then you would just be reading the whole story of the Drake family. Connor was born to Adrianne Smithers was the older women who met David Drake at the bar of which she worked. He was seventeen and she was twenty two. She found him attractive and of course, all common sense went out the window when he began to flirt. she found herself flirting back. One thing led to another and they ended up sleeping together. It was only just a one night stand. Or so that is what it started out as. Of course not too long after their encounter, Adrianne found herself to be pregnant. She did not know David's last name, or even if the name he gave her was a real name. All she knew was what he looked like. She was planning to abort her child, but decided she had to find David first to see what he thought. After two weeks of waiting for him to return to the bar, surely enough he did come back. When Adrianne told him about her pregnancy, he insisted they wed. She did not want to marry him. She didn't even really like him. But when he told her of the money in his family, she decided to agree. She was poor and he was very rich. If she married him she would be set for life and she knew it. So they were married. Now Seventeen years later, both the Drake parents are constantly cheating on one another. David tends to be with a different women every night, and Adrianne seems to have two different men herself. It is clear to Connor they do not seem to care about being caught. They consider their marriage to be open. Neither one seems to love the other, it seems they are only together for Connor's sake. Clearly, being raised by two people who lie and cheat...well it would not make a boy to be nobel, or loyal. Connor is a lot like both his parents. He does what he wants, when he wants it. With no exception. Connor has it all. Money, the looks, the attitude...
Personality: Connor has the best of both parents. Or what he believes to be the best. He has his fathers good looks, and his mothers amazing ability to convince anyone to believe every word he utters. And of course, both parents are amazing liers who taught their son everything they know. Connor is very good at pulling off the good guy personality. He can pretty much convince anyone that he is the exact opposit of who he really is. Connor is really manipulative, he is not the kind of person you would want to get involved with. He does what he wants and when he wants it. He always gets what he wants as well. Most people do not really know who he really is though, because he is so good at pulling off the good guy act that many people tend to believe every word he says. When in reality every word he says is just another lie. Hell who even knows if his real name is Connor.
Extra Curricular Activities: Basketball, Football, Baseball, Soccer
Current Tally: Uh...tally? fifteen....twenty...or so. Not all of them have been from around here though. When he goes away, sometimes his parents have been known to drag him off to some exotic island he tends to get a few over there. But he is just rounding down. There has probably been more then twenty. He also, finds himself enjoying to crush the hopes and dreams of these girls. It makes it fun for him to break them down, and once he does he gets what he wants, and he's on to the next.
Target:
PB: Devon Sawa
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 05-16-2004, 01:23 PM
Absolute Fan

You posted it!

Save: Lucy Woodward and Jarell Houston.

Also, I want my guy to have an older sister (possible pbs ranging from Aaliyah to Zoe Saldana: namely they've got to be black), so if anyone would be interested pm me or just tell me on here.
Old 05-16-2004, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

You people seriously know how to make a girl's day.

Everyone's in. What? Did you think I was going to actually come out and say anyone couldn't join?

Well, actually, I could, except contrary to what some might believe, I'm quite a pushover. It's sad, really.

And Sarah, not just four exclamation points, but all caps too. I really do feel odly proud.

And Erika (I start with "and" a lot - it's not good gramically), that picture you chose of Devon reminds me of why he was my very first Hollywood crush in Casper. Le sigh.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 05-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LaurieLaur

Also, I want my guy to have an older sister (possible pbs ranging from Aaliyah to Zoe Saldana: namely they've got to be black), so if anyone would be interested pm me or just tell me on here.
I'm tempted to take you up on this offer. Meaning I'd have six characters.

Who cares?

And yes Letty, you will go to grammar hell. But it doesn't matter. Because all the best people will be there. (Like say, me.)
Old 05-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Mwahaha. And so it starts again. I'm loving it.

Lauren, if Sarah can't help ya, I'll try... keyword here is try. I'm thinking of coming up with a couple extra characters anyways, I'm not sure of what, or who will play them.

Still kinda figuring all that out.
Old 05-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Psst! Letty. I sent you a PM. :p

Last edited by xKatx; 05-16-2004 at 02:07 PM
Old 05-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Everyone's back. Someone should get on Tina. And the TINY child.

Anyway, the actual point to this.. I'd like one of my girls to have a brother.

Preferably a younger brother from my Anne Hathaway pb ..player or not. I have no history written ..I'll get on that tonight, after work ..I think.
Old 05-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

It's clear I'm going to a hell reserved for those who suck at spelling, so it only makes sense that I'd be going to grammar hell too.

I'll see what I can do about Brian and Tina, though I've learned that attacks work best when they're being initiated from multiple units.

Also, Lauren, Alicia, AD, and I have this major sibling storyline planned, and guess what? We need one more person to fill the last space. A little brother who will be obnoxiously evil and popular (as will all the other siblings), PM me or IM me at Evening Oasis on AIM if you're interested.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 05-16-2004, 02:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Ooooh. The TINY child. Hee.

I'll jump on bringing him and Tina back too, if we're doing the whole group effort attack-y thingy.

I'm bored. Lala. I suppose I could shower. Since I'm working tonight. Eg. And I'm sure you all definitely needed to know that.
Old 05-16-2004, 02:38 PM
Ultimate Fan

How I wish there was some way I could fit Brad into this RP... *snerk* Yes I'm dangerously obsessed, what of it?

I'll have my profiles in soon; I had another "Troy" day today, which will be undoubtedly repeated tomorrow.

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]