Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

I looked at her... there were so many things i wanted to tell her... i wanted to tell her everything that was spinning in my head... and at the smae time i didnt... i was better off without someone like her in my life... i had too many people like her... no one she knew.. i hope... or maybe they all go to this club and meet... so then she would know these other people.... anyway... "you know what Brooke... you got me... i'm a perv and that's all i do... if you go to my house... you'll see my wall full of pictures of you.. cause that's all i do, think about you and watch you.... you think i don't have anything interesting to do than watch you and your friends... that's stupid...." i luaghed "really... and please stop falling i have nothing else to tell you" llllliaaaaaarrr
Old 01-17-2007, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Good golly miss Dolly!" Really. Why is he acting like we're BFF'S? "Lucas does this mean you don't want the friendship bracelet I made you?"
Old 01-17-2007, 06:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

what the..."you can keep the bracelete madona" i rolled my eyes... how stupid can she be.... i walked away
Old 01-17-2007, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Madonna doesn't wear friendship bracelets!" I shout after him. "They're called Kabbalah bracelets IDIOT."
Old 01-17-2007, 10:15 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

"whatever" whatever i walk off

Tim

"what the hell was that?"
Old 01-17-2007, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Oh nothin'. Just being myself." I explain. "I'm going to go home though. If you see Peyton later tell her to call me. Cyah Tim." We pounded it and I left. When I walk into my house I realize that my Dad's side of the family is over. Oh...the Dad's side. They're like real...and my Dad absolutely refuses to acknowledge there presence. They’re Irish Catholics, they smoke a lot, and they’re almost always drunk and almost always hanging out in pubs. They grew up poor but when my dad made all his money he totally disowned them. I hate my dad so much for that. What kind of person does that? A psychotic freak. They looooooooove me. And they’re just…real. There’s no other way to explain it. My Dad had 15 brothers and sisters. They watch hockey games and they grew up in the ghetto and they always, always have each others back. My Grandma and grandpa both died when I was younger. I just remember my grandma was a SAINT. She would have to be to have 15 kids. I’m going to have a big family too…and I won’t be a sell out like my dad. My Uncle Mark offers me a cigarette once I walk in and my dad just rolls his eyes. “No thanks, I heard they’re bad for you.” He shakes his head and asks me where I would get a silly idea like that from. 20 minutes later and we’re at this lame café. ‘Karen’s Café.’ It seems a little uppity for their crowd but it’ll do. We sit down and Karen takes out order.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

My mom tells me to take some orders to a table... I grab the food and look at the table... damn, talkin bout stalking.. this girl does it like no one .. "here's youur food" i said placing the plates on the table and ignoring Brooke... who was all these people... they all look kind of like brooke.. so relatives?
Old 01-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Wait...you work here?" I ask. Freaking...eh.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

I turn around and look at her "shocking, huh? my mom own's it"
Old 01-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Karen." I say nodding. I grab a piece of bread that was on the table and start tearing at it when my Uncle introduces himself. 'It's so nice to meet a friend of Bones over here.' He says and I die. "We aren't friends..." I protest. Basically this sucks. I can’t act like a bitch in front of my family now can I? I also can’t act the way I act with people I actually love either. SO I guess that means I can’t speak. My lips are sealed. …BUT oh my God. Lucas could crush me with the information he is gaining from them. Must stop this…now. “Don’t you guys think this little outing would be better suited for like...O’Malley or something? OH how about Karaoke? I’ll buy!” I say smoothly. ‘Bones don’t be ridiculous.’ Wow. My family is chatting it up with Lucas Scott. You think if hell froze over it would be on the news.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

I laughed on my inside... chuckled on the outside... "Bone, huh?" i said "Brooke never told me she had that nickname" i said "it's actually pretty sweet" ahhaha karaoke... "isn't she just the funniest and sweetest girl ever?" i ask her uncle and smile...
Old 01-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

I'm going to start convulsing any minute now. "Hey Lucas." I say annoyed. "You think you could be a doll and bring us our food. That'd be nice. I mean I know it's not really your job or anything...oh wait." I smile sweetly.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

"Brooke darling, pancakes... your food's on the table" i smiled... fake, of course... then i turn to her uncle again... "too sweet to be true, huh?" i said bring the rest of the food and setting it on the table.... "i'll let you enjoy" i smiled and went and sit behind the counter... doing some stuff with the cashier and papers..
Old 01-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

Whatever, okay? I'm with my family like...what? Once everyone 5 months? I'm not going to let Lucas keep me from enjoying myself. Breath, breath. Answer the questions about college. "Um, yeah...I think I want to go to Truman State. I took this pre ACT course the other day and they predict that I can get like a 22-26 or so and it said selective schools were like 21-25, so that's good." I explain. This is so stupid because Lucas is staring at me. "And I've been thinking about...something in community service." My uncle Marky and My Uncle Patrick start debating about something...I'm not sure what it is, but at least I'm off the hook for awhile. That is...untill they invite Lucas to join our table. Oh how I hate awkwardness.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

"oh... erm... " ithink about it... Brooke wouldn't want this for sure.. and believe me... neither do i... but they seemed like... and i could use a nice Brooke for a while... it's not something you see everyday... "ok, i'll be pleased to" i said and sat "so... where are you from? Brooke never told me she got relatives outside tree hill" i said interested... of course Brooke never told me anything...