Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-16-2007, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"He's...just good at pinball I don't know." I shrug and focus on my icecream.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

"how come you don't eat all the brown m&m's?" i said as they give me my iccecream full of brown m&m's
Old 01-16-2007, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"That's private don't you agree?" I ask in an icy tone. I'm not going straight to hell. I lick the icecream off my fingers and stare off into space.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

I hand her some tissues so she could clean her face and hands... "i've never seen someone get so dirty while eating icecream" it was the tissues or me licking it from from her face... her choice
Old 01-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Douchebag say what?" I say quickly.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

"nothing" i chuckled and cleanned her cheek full of ice cream with the tissue...

Tim

i come to the table where this guys are sittng... "dude.. are you two gonna get married?" i joked... of course lucas might take it seriously...
Old 01-16-2007, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

Okay Lucas is creeeeping me out. Like really. Now I know how Peyton feels when she's being oggled by him 24/7. "Dude, hands off please? I know everyone thinks I'm a **** or whatever but I know I'm not."
Old 01-16-2007, 11:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

"what? cleaning the ice cream on your cheek cause you look ridiculous... is now making you a ****? grow up, girl... plus who thinks you are a ****? the whole world doesnt go round you" i said getting up "i just wanted to be nice to you... sorry for trying... "
Old 01-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"You're a perverted, phycotic, freak show who stalks girls and then tries to 'win' them by doing something freaky and perverted with your perverted ice cream and your perverted mind." I mumble.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:22 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

"what? sorry princess didnt get a word you just said... " i said getting out of the place and into the street.. i walked into her car and took my bag... "stop being a bitch with everybody you don't know... cause that's what you do... you look for someone to make his life a living 'hell'... but that is just pathetic... and i do not stalk girls... if i got near Peyton was because i had a point.. but you can't see it... and if you can't... you can't see anything positive about it... " i told her and walked away

Tim

I just stayed there looking at them... that guy was sortta pissed... i wish i would have stayed playing pimball.... damn it...
Old 01-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

I burst out laughing and high five Tim. "What a loser." I choke out.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Tim

"pfff.... uhm yeah totally girl" i chuckled "so what do you want to do?"
Old 01-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

It's just so easy. And the nerve of Simba, eh? I have plentiful new reasons to hate on him.

1. He thinks his 'quick wit' is enchanting.
2. He tries to flirt with me...and fails miserably.
3. That whole ice cream s h i t? How inappropriate and rude, right?
4. He thinks Tim is his BFF now?
5. He acts like he KNOWS me.
6. He still reminds me of Simba!

I throw my ice cream in the trash and start walking after Lucas. He walks like a tool. “It's fun to annoy you. And it's funny to see that little vein in your head pop out when you get pissed.” I start explaining. “Oh and your holier than though attitude.” I go on. “I loathe thee Lucas Scott. With the fire of a thousand suns.” But...he is entertaining. Which I tell him “But you know what? So is Peyton. So is Steve. Chris Keller? Nah not so much. He hates me stinkin' guts. No...He doesn't hate me. I think about this way too much. Maybe he's just intimidated by STRONG, CONFIDENT, WOMEN. And if that’s the case? What a little pussy. Maybe I don't want to associate with pansies like that.” Oh how I wish he would talk to me though. Just so I could make up my own mind on whether or not I want to be friends or you know hate his stinkin’ guts. He’s such a mystery to me. It’s quite lame. Now Lucas on the other hand? I could have him proposing to me in like…15 minutes if I really wanted to. Why would I want that though? It’s not like I’d ever have any real feelings for someone like that. “And Steven…bless his little heart. He just doesn’t know what he wants in life. He’s like a leader among the boys and then when it comes to girls…he lets them treat him like s h i t. And it isn’t like I haven’t. I was a major bitch to him just this morning…he just has some issues…but again…who doesn’t?” I ramble like an insane person. I was supposed to be thinking most of those things but apparently I said them out loud. Stellar.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Lucas

Gosh... she's actually.... unatractive right now... why is she talking too much... "you are rambling" i said "you think i care a word you said? i don't know you" i shruged... "you don't know me... i'm sorry for trying to change that... but let's leave it that way, for good" i said... i had actually seen something in her i didn't like... She actually was a bitch to Steve this morning, and to Tim.. and to many other people... that is just so... i hate it... I don't know why peoplke let her treat thiem like trash.. she thinks she's on top of everyone and that everyone's at her feet...when actually no one gives a damn about her... well with the exception of her lovely fellas...
"you know what Brooke... i was right about you" i said "you are a bitch" i laughed... and shook my head "i thought you could prove me wrong... not like you have something to prove me.... but now i know where to catalyse you... " under bitch
Old 01-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"I know I'm a bitch genious. I just told you I was a bitch to Steven this morning did I not? It's not like you were around anyway. Oh wait you never know when you're watching, I forgot."