Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2009, 08:35 PM
Total Fan

Destiny

"That sounds nice. I would love to just lounge around the house the whole summer. It must be so relaxing." Destiny said with a beaming smile as she slipped her notebook back into her bag along with her pen and looked up a Sonny. She loved going on those exotic vacations but sometimes she wished she could just walk around in sweats all day and chill around the pool or even in the house wathcing tv but with her family that wasn't an option. "are you ready for the new school year?" She asked.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Total Fan

Pike Dunn

Pike looked up and smiled politely.

“Oh, hello, nice to meet you.” He set down his coffee to gesture at the empty seat. “I’m Pike. Dunn.” He shrugged. “Mr. Dunn to the students, Pike to co-workers. New librarian, hmm? Well, welcome to St. Anthony’s.” Pike nodded with a little smile.
Tag Ruby-Elaine
Old 05-26-2009, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

Nettie
She laughed, somewhat bitterly.
"Isn't it obvious?"
She said and gestured to herself.
"I'm not 'One of them'....I don't 'fit in' and I'm not certainly not gonna sit down and shut up when I see something I don't like happening. That's a recipe for disaster in any high school but particularly this one..."

Jay
Why did my tutor have to be so hot? He shook his head and shrugged.
"Whatever..."
He muttered and cleared his throat.
"So...when do I start my sentence?"
He said making a little tease about it being a jail term.

Sonny
He grinned.
"Yeah...it was...really alot of fun...in a lazy kinda way.."
He admitted to her.
"Well...maybe I should get going...I"m sure your waiting for your friends."
Sonny told her trying not to upset the way things were.

Ruby-Elaine
"Well, It's lovely to meet you, Pike...."
She said trying out his name with friendliness.
"What do you teach?"
Ruby-Elaine asked him with genuine curiosity in her voice and a smile on her features.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]

Last edited by AtomicEmpress; 05-26-2009 at 01:56 AM
Old 05-26-2009, 03:59 AM
Total Fan

Destiny

Destiny's smile fell when he mentioned her friends and she nodded solemnly. She didn't know why people distanced themselves away from her because of her friends. She was in no way, shape or form like most of them and didn't even try to be. She was sure if it weren't for her money that she'd be just another student here and not one of the head of the popular group. Something she didn't even enjoy half the time. "Ummm...you don't have to...but if you want." She stuttered out with a small shrug.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Elite Fan

Liv Tag Oliver

Liv stood awkwardly in front of the camera, she wasn’t exactly one that liked to stand in front of the camera…but Oliver insisted, and Liv wasn’t one to say no to people…she actually hardly ever said no. She felt sometimes that it was a curse, but she just wanted to be liked…and people who said no weren’t the most liked people.

“Let me look at the picture.” She said while moving away from the school statue of their mascot. She looked at the picture and stuck out her tongue. “I look absolutely awful.” She knew that she would say that about any picture though. She never liked the way her pictures turned out…even if she took one hundred she would not find a single picture that she liked. “I guess it will have to do, I just hope everyone doesn’t make fun of me when the yearbook comes out. You can airbrush it and stuff can’t you? Maybe you can make me look like a completely different person.”
Old 05-27-2009, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam
Sam nodded in understanding. Nettie seemed to be an okay chick. Who cares if she isn't popular? Sam isn't and she doesn't care whether it's social suicide or not as she doesn't have a reputation.
"I'm not one of them either," she replied. "I'm not exactly what you would call...attractive."

Hannah
"After school today," she replied. "For two hours if you can handle that."
Hannah gave him a little smirk and then just put her hands on the desk. It was hard to be in the room with someone that is attractive, but she has to be professional.

OOC: Ashton and Martin are open
Old 05-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Sonny
"Maybe...I'll see you in a class or something..."
He said with a smile.
"It was nice talking to you."
He told Destiny. He would have liked to have talked to her longer but there were lines that he felt were bad to cross..He started to walk away and looked over his shoulder at her.

Nettie
Nettie almost laughed.
"Five minutes with one group or another and you could look like one of them, It would be too easy..."
She shrugged.
"But don't worry...if you wanna hang out some time, I won't even make you pierce anything or dye your hair....at first...anyway..."
She teased.
"Let's get you to your class, okay?"

Jay
"What?"
He asked, in surprise.
"Two hours? On the first day of school?!? Are you criminally insane, woman?"
He asked, not keeping himself in check at all.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 05-27-2009, 07:09 PM
Total Fan

Pike Dunn

“Basic law.” He nodded. Pike took a quick sip of coffee. “It’s a one-semester course and some of the kids actually wind up liking it.” He laughed to himself.

“Been a librarian long?” He looked at Ruby-Elaine curiously.

Oliver

“No way,” Oliver laughed, taking the camera back. “No one else gets the luxury of a premium Oliver DuBois photoshopping. It would be unfair.” He examined the photo he’d taken. It wasn’t bad.

“Besides, why would you want to edit something that just proves that you’re a vision.” He smirked.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Ruby-Elaine
"Just a few years...I took care of peoples needs for a while..bought groceries, cooked, stuff like that...That was while I was going through school, though."
She said with a nod of her head.
"How did you get into teaching Basic Law?"
Ruby asked him.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam
Sam laughed. Really, she wasn't planning on hanging out with the popular kids because she hated those conceited people. The one's who always cared about looks and status. Wasn't for her.
"My dad'll probably kill me if I did any of that," she responded with a shrug. She nodded when she said that they should head to her class. "Okay."

Hannah
"Okay," she said. "Okay, we'll start next Monday. Fair enough?"
Hannah knew she was strict starting him at it on the first day of school. They hadn't even started work yet. Hannah was probably just a little eager.
"Or earlier if you need any help." she said.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

Liv

She pushed him away from her playfully. She was really awful at taking compliments, because she really didn't believe them. When she looked in the mirror the only vision she saw was someone who looked completely tired and worn out. "Oh, you are just saying that to be nice." She said to him. "It's not like you would tell me that I am hideous, you are too nice to ever say that to anyone." She said to him while crossing her arms. "I really hope you reconsider editting it though...look how dark my circles are under my eyes. I got no sleep last night. I went to bed at five am just to wake up at six fifteen...ugh...I just couldn't sleep, and now I just want to curl up in a ball on the floor." Liv said while rubbing her face with her hands.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

Nettie
"So...where did you go to school before?"
She asked Sam, curious, shifting her bag on her shoulder a bit as they walked, and she glanced at the girl.
"Did you like it there?"

Jay
"Yeah....Monday. That's...cool, I guess. Thanks."
He smiled and it was handsome, and charming and he turned and then turned again and looked back at her.
"What am I suppose to call you?"

Old 05-29-2009, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sam
"I went to Central Park East," she replied with a nod. "As you could tell by that I'm from New York and I did like it." she added with a smile.
Sam started to like Nettie already. She was out there and different, but she liked that about her.
"So, have you lived in LA your whole life?" she asked.

Hannah
"You're welcome," she replied. It was wrong for Hannah to make him get tutored on the very first day, so she thought she'd give him a week. It was only fair, right? She smiled at him. "Call me Ms. Stevens. Hannah is too....personal." she added.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Total Fan

Destiny

"Yeah, you too." Destiny smiled at him and waved as she watched him walk away. Cursing silently. She could never really have any real friend because they always ran away when they figured out what social setting she was acutally in. She hated being stereotyped like that because she wasn't one of the mean girls. "Guess we'll just have to break out of that shell." She mumbled to herself with a hopeful sigh.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Jay
"Wouldn't want me to think of you as a person....just a tutor-bot...huh?"
Jay asked with a teasing grin.
"Alright, Ms.Stevens....see you around...or...Monday whichever comes first I guess..."

Nettie
"Pretty much."
She said with a nod.
"My mom got sick when I was in middle school I moved to Utah for about six months...I hated it. Anyway, when she was feeling better....they sent for me and I came back. Haven't left besides that for more than short trips."